Michigan's Vile Governor

When the death from childbearing was greater and the chance of living past five years old was less then 50% people still had abortions and the population still increased.

Attractive? Physically maybe, her soul not so much. Go ahead and place importance on the physical aspects of this world, they will mean nothing eventually.
Listen, I don't have a heaven or hell to place her in as you apparently do.

Continue your judgment of others, I hope it works out for you.
Murderers need to be judged and will. Even if you dont give a damn
What about us soldiers?

I don't understand why folks need to see everything in black and white.

I have to admit. . . when she ran against Bill Schuette, I could not vote for either of them, they were both loathsome.

She's such an attractive woman.

She'll beat the snot out of the Republicans again.

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

What they did must not go unaccounted for.

She cheated, she did not win. Just like Low IQ Joe did, with massive fraud, and criminal forced eviction of poll observers. Michigan was one of the most obvious frauds.

If the US Army went into Detroit and offed every single Democrat government employee, the state would be liberated.
You're on drugs.

After the GOP's handling of the city manager crises in Flint and Detroit, and that water fiasco? All the local University polling, and Schuette's disorganized refusal to take positions on so many issues?

w/e :rolleyes:

People who want to force people to not get abortions if they so wish are the same people who claim they don't want to get vaccinated because it is their body and they will do what they wish with it....Astoundingly illogical..

I have to admit. . . when she ran against Bill Schuette, I could not vote for either of them, they were both loathsome.
You are the reason people like this get into office and cant be thrown out.

You have no principles. Enjoy your grey world

People who want to force people to not get abortions if they so wish are the same people who claim they don't want to get vaccinated because it is their body and they will do what they wish with it....Astoundingly illogical..
killing babies is killing babies. not sure how that works with vaccines? killing is killing. hmmmmm evil fker.

killing babies is killing babies. not sure how that works with vaccines? killing is killing. hmmmmm evil fker.
Then don't do it...and leave the animals alone also to include the tiny animals like flies and mosquitos they have a purpose in life you know.

I actually feel sorry for her, a lot of women who support abortion are ones who have had one themselves, and they do it to alleviate the guilt of killing their own child or to rationalize that was they did was 'right'. I can't imagine what it has to take to be able to support mass murder of innocent babies, there has to be a huge void within the soul to be able to support it. I would never trade places with someone like that for any amount of money or fame, she's welcome to it all. Justice may not come in this life, but it will in the next.
Do you worship the God who flooded the planet and killed untold amounts of unborn babies and living ones also?

Well if God was evil/bad for doing that, then why aren't current abortion advocates also evil? You want to use God's actions against my argument, when in any rational mind, it's actually working against your argument. Taking life is either evil or it's not, so which is it?
I just ask a question because war is legal and so is killing in the eyes of humans and not everyone subscribes to yer God...
you think we need a god to say killing babies is wrong? again, evil fker. BTW, why stop there, go after women and teenagers, and anyone without purpose and feel really great!!! It's what John Wayne Gacy did. He must be your hero.

Then don't do it...and leave the animals alone also to include the tiny animals like flies and mosquitos they have a purpose in life you know.
they do. not sure what that has to do with killing babies and making america great, but you're just an evil fker so, there's that.

Speaking of being on drugs. . . the main thing that won Whitmer the election, is plain and simply? Schuette was OUT OF TOUCH, with both the left, and Michigan's large libertarian right.

Michigan already had Medical Marijuana legal, but in that election, there was a HUGE PROP. up for consideration, which was largely expected to pass, for recreational use of marijuana, which enjoyed broad-based support from both liberals, and Michigan's very large (and somewhat infamous) libertarian community.

Why do you folks think Hash Bash is in Ann Arbor every year for the last. . . hell, I don't know, fifty years?

Well. . . Schuette put out a position against it to get the support of the police unions. . . BIG MISTAKE. That was a major position in his campaign, and tied his run to it.

And Whitmer's strategic MOVE?

iu

. . . well, after that move? Bill was doomed.

:auiqs.jpg:

Attractive? Physically maybe, her soul not so much. Go ahead and place importance on the physical aspects of this world, they will mean nothing eventually.

As long as she keeps supporting abortions of black babies, you're good, right?

She's such an attractive woman.

She'll beat the snot out of the Republicans again.

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

What they did must not go unaccounted for.

Her poll numbers don't support your garbage.

I can't imagine what you date (on four legs) if you think she's attractive).

I have not voted for governor. . . ever.

. . . after her UNCONSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE?

I will be joining everyone else.

I am not sure it will do much good though.

Ever since the fiascos of 2004? I have learned that voting doesn't do much good, it is the corporations & bureaucracy that control the machinery of the voting process that determines who win.

IMO? You have a lot of illusions about what goes on in both Lansing and in D.C.

Murderers need to be judged and will. Even if you dont give a damn
What about us soldiers?
what about you? killing babies is great you back it like it's great. soldiers don't kill babies, evil fks do.

I have not voted for governor. . . ever.

. . . after her UNCONSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE?

I will be joining everyone else.

I am not sure it will do much good though.

Ever since the fiascos of 2004? I have learned that voting doesn't do much good, it is the corporations & bureaucracy that control the machinery of the voting process that determines who win.

IMO? You have a lot of illusions about what goes on in both Lansing and in D.C.
Chicago is at the top of that list.

Forum List

Back