Michigan's Vile Governor

This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women

Of course it is, that's the whole purpose of Planned Parenthood, to exterminate blacks. Lucky for them, they have folks like MarcATL to help! Thanks, Marc!

I actually feel sorry for her, a lot of women who support abortion are ones who have had one themselves, and they do it to alleviate the guilt of killing their own child or to rationalize that was they did was 'right'. I can't imagine what it has to take to be able to support mass murder of innocent babies, there has to be a huge void within the soul to be able to support it. I would never trade places with someone like that for any amount of money or fame, she's welcome to it all. Justice may not come in this life, but it will in the next.
Do you worship the God who flooded the planet and killed untold amounts of unborn babies and living ones also?

Well if God was evil/bad for doing that, then why aren't current abortion advocates also evil? You want to use God's actions against my argument, when in any rational mind, it's actually working against your argument. Taking life is either evil or it's not, so which is it?
I just ask a question because war is legal and so is killing in the eyes of humans and not everyone subscribes to yer God...

She's such an attractive woman.

She'll beat the snot out of the Republicans again.

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

What they did must not go unaccounted for.

She cheated, she did not win. Just like Low IQ Joe did, with massive fraud, and criminal forced eviction of poll observers. Michigan was one of the most obvious frauds.

If the US Army went into Detroit and offed every single Democrat government employee, the state would be liberated.
The Michigan election was stolen in Detroit in the wee hours of the morning

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

My God. You'd tag a goat

Why do you bold certain words?
Childishly silly, that.

This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women

Of course it is, that's the whole purpose of Planned Parenthood, to exterminate blacks. Lucky for them, they have folks like MarcATL to help! Thanks, Marc!
Useful IDIOTS. She's probably saving countless innocent lives, but I just can't justify murdering the innocent before they grow up to become the goblins they are destined to become

Well there you go, yet another voter that carefully considers the character, integrity, and competence of each candidate before deciding who to vote for. :rolleyes:

Partisan lemmings would vote for Satan if he put on a pretty face and attached the right letter to the end of his name.

I actually feel sorry for her, a lot of women who support abortion are ones who have had one themselves, and they do it to alleviate the guilt of killing their own child or to rationalize that was they did was 'right'. I can't imagine what it has to take to be able to support mass murder of innocent babies, there has to be a huge void within the soul to be able to support it. I would never trade places with someone like that for any amount of money or fame, she's welcome to it all. Justice may not come in this life, but it will in the next.
Do you worship the God who flooded the planet and killed untold amounts of unborn babies and living ones also?
moon if he gaves us life,then he can take it away anytime he pleases for any reason.....its his garden....it was time to "pull" the weeds....

moon if he gaves us life,then he can take it away anytime he pleases for any reason.....its his garden....it was time to "pull" the weeds....
Bad example for a God who wants us to love him..

Why do you think God wants us to love Him? He loves us.

:auiqs.jpg:I guess he does in his own genocidal way.

Well if God was evil/bad for doing that, then why aren't current abortion advocates also evil? You want to use God's actions against my argument, when in any rational mind, it's actually working against your argument. Taking life is either evil or it's not, so which is it?
I just ask a question because war is legal and so is killing in the eyes of humans and not everyone subscribes to yer God...

No, you weren't 'just asking a question', you were trying to imply a moral equivalency between human actions and God's actions in order to show my argument as hypocritical since you think I believe in God. But in reality, if your implication is that God's actions were immoral, then you must also subscribe to the view that the abortion movement is immoral. So which is it? Killing your own child has nothing to do with 'war. It also has nothing to do with 'subscribing' to God, is it moral or not?

maybe to him that was tough love.....

Attractive? Physically maybe, her soul not so much. Go ahead and place importance on the physical aspects of this world, they will mean nothing eventually.
Listen, I don't have a heaven or hell to place her in as you apparently do.

Continue your judgment of others, I hope it works out for you.

Damn right, God doesn't want love, he wants money, which explains why his self-appointed representatives are always asking for it on his behalf.

Damn right, God doesn't want love, he wants money, which explains why his self-appointed representatives are always asking for it on his behalf.
God likes caviar what can I say?

maybe to him that was tough love.....
Wouldn't a kick in the nutz suffice, hell, he let Cain off with exile after he killed Abel

Attractive? Physically maybe, her soul not so much. Go ahead and place importance on the physical aspects of this world, they will mean nothing eventually.

You don't judge people??? I have seen evidence of your judgment in almost every post you make. But I'm sure it's okay to judge those YOU don't agree with, right?

Murderers need to be judged and will. Even if you dont give a damn

Forum List

Back