Michigan asks residents to help house, settle migrants amid crisis at border

Stop deflecting. Your gov has asked you to house illegals. How many you taking in?

Won't you tell us?
You and Papa are so fucking stupid. Who's riling you two up? Ask yourselves that. I did a quick search and I see this is coming from the Heritage Foundation.

Illegals? They aren't illegals. Who's an "illegal"? You mean the people seeking asylum? They aren't illegals. See how stupid you are? Stop swallowing the right wing news.

White House rejects Republican bill to block housing of migrants on federal land​

In a statement of administration policy, the White House said it strongly opposes the legislation introduced in August by Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y.

You and Papa are so fucking stupid. Who's riling you two up? Ask yourselves that. I did a quick search and I see this is coming from the Heritage Foundation.

Illegals? They aren't illegals. Who's an "illegal"? You mean the people seeking asylum? They aren't illegals. See how stupid you are? Stop swallowing the right wing news.

White House rejects Republican bill to block housing of migrants on federal land​

In a statement of administration policy, the White House said it strongly opposes the legislation introduced in August by Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y.
bobo answer the question.....how many illegals you got at your place?...

Dude, quit quibbling over what to call them and OPEN UP YOUR HOUSE.

Report back on how many you've taken in.

The zoning laws here in Virginia have been ignored for so long here to facilitate multi-gang house buying that this is just an extension of the official policy here. No official difference between legal and illegal citizens, just more sharing of misery. This is needed I guess, to serve a section of the self loathing segment and feel good virtue signal community, more encroachment on rights and property. You can do whatever you want now, but if the government makes available taxpayer funding for illegals to expand their rooms rented by the day business, it will really take off.

costa rica...
What did you do google which south American country is the safest? LOL

Compared to Mexico, which has a lot of problems due to drug cartels, Costa Rica is considered a safer destination. There are significant distinctions between Mexico and Costa Rica in terms of safety that are important to take into account, especially if you're a solo-female traveler.

What did you do google which south American country is the safest? LOL

Compared to Mexico, which has a lot of problems due to drug cartels, Costa Rica is considered a safer destination. There are significant distinctions between Mexico and Costa Rica in terms of safety that are important to take into account, especially if you're a solo-female traveler.
no i did not.....its kind of common knowledge....

no i did not.....its kind of common knowledge....
It sure sounds nice.

Anyways, yesterday confirmed that Republicans don't really want to solve the illegal employer problem. The truth is we need the workers. But they won't let them in legally because their racist white base would lose their minds. They wouldn't be able to make this a wedge issue. So they keep pretending they care (build a wall) so dummies vote for them meanwhile Ron Desanctimonious is turning a blind eye to companies like lyft who hire illegals.

They must be illegals right? They can't speak a lick of English. How did they pass the test?

It sure sounds nice.

Anyways, yesterday confirmed that Republicans don't really want to solve the illegal employer problem. The truth is we need the workers. But they won't let them in legally because their racist white base would lose their minds. They wouldn't be able to make this a wedge issue. So they keep pretending they care (build a wall) so dummies vote for them meanwhile Ron Desanctimonious is turning a blind eye to companies like lyft who hire illegals.

They must be illegals right? They can't speak a lick of English. How did they pass the test?
Republicans don't really want to solve the illegal employer problem.
neither do democrats bobo......

neither do democrats bobo......

Yes. Thom Hartmann pointed that out in 2006

Every time the media - or a Democrat - uses the phrase "Illegal Immigration" they are promoting one of Karl Rove's most potent Republican Party frames.

"Illegal Immigration" is really about "Illegal Employers." As long as Democrats argue it on the basis of "illegal immigration" they'll lose, even when they're right. Instead, they need to be talking about "Illegal Employers."

Republicans, however, are not going to allow a discussion of "Illegal Employers." Instead, they will continue to hammer the issue of "Illegal Immigrants," and tie that political albatross around the necks of Democrats (who seem all too willing to accept it).

Yes. Thom Hartmann pointed that out in 2006

Every time the media - or a Democrat - uses the phrase "Illegal Immigration" they are promoting one of Karl Rove's most potent Republican Party frames.

"Illegal Immigration" is really about "Illegal Employers." As long as Democrats argue it on the basis of "illegal immigration" they'll lose, even when they're right. Instead, they need to be talking about "Illegal Employers."

Republicans, however, are not going to allow a discussion of "Illegal Employers." Instead, they will continue to hammer the issue of "Illegal Immigrants," and tie that political albatross around the necks of Democrats (who seem all too willing to accept it).
bobo that shit wont fly.....the pro-illegal activist will call you a racist as they have done in S.Cal,even if you try to knock off the "illegal" employers....why because it impacts the illegals.....

bobo that shit wont fly.....the pro-illegal activist will call you a racist as they have done in S.Cal,even if you try to knock off the "illegal" employers....why because it impacts the illegals.....

No one cries when an illegal employer is raided. It happens still. Rarely but it does still happen. And no one bats an eye.

yea all for show.....you do notice those places still exist.....
Yea but do they still hire illegals? Probably not.

If you do it enough, employers wouldn't dare hire illegals.

Oh, and notice how every time I mention illegal employers, you cons come running to their defense and tell us how that won't stop it?

Notice Canada doesn't have the same problem? Because their employers wouldn't dare.

Last thing. When we suggest putting the business owner in prison or shutting their business down, you cry in their defense. Stop doing it. They are your problem not the workers. Truth be told if they need the help we should let more immigrants in. They should lobby the government and stop voting GOP

Forum List

Back