CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
7c8ea228-1e0b-4c29-955f-8cf98933fcc0.jpg

These creatures have no shame. We'll see what happens in 2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
She's such an attractive woman.

She'll beat the snot out of the Republicans again.

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

What they did must not go unaccounted for.

I actually feel sorry for her, a lot of women who support abortion are ones who have had one themselves, and they do it to alleviate the guilt of killing their own child or to rationalize that was they did was 'right'. I can't imagine what it has to take to be able to support mass murder of innocent babies, there has to be a huge void within the soul to be able to support it. I would never trade places with someone like that for any amount of money or fame, she's welcome to it all. Justice may not come in this life, but it will in the next.

She needs to go after and prosecute her local insurrectionists when she does though.

Attractive? Physically maybe, her soul not so much. Go ahead and place importance on the physical aspects of this world, they will mean nothing eventually.

I actually feel sorry for her, a lot of women who support abortion are ones who have had one themselves, and they do it to alleviate the guilt of killing their own child or to rationalize that was they did was 'right'. I can't imagine what it has to take to be able to support mass murder of innocent babies, there has to be a huge void within the soul to be able to support it. I would never trade places with someone like that for any amount of money or fame, she's welcome to it all. Justice may not come in this life, but it will in the next.
Do you worship the God who flooded the planet and killed untold amounts of unborn babies and living ones also?

She's killing YOUR babies. You're okay with that. I kinda dont mind either except it violates the principles of decent human beings

She's killing YOUR babies. You're okay with that. I kinda dont mind either except it violates the principles of decent human beings
Unlike warfare and murder...

That's because you are not deep enough to see her soul...her soul is ugly.....

This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women

Do you worship the God who flooded the planet and killed untold amounts of unborn babies and living ones also?

Well if God was evil/bad for doing that, then why aren't current abortion advocates also evil? You want to use God's actions against my argument, when in any rational mind, it's actually working against your argument. Taking life is either evil or it's not, so which is it?

She cheated, she did not win. Just like Low IQ Joe did, with massive fraud, and criminal forced eviction of poll observers. Michigan was one of the most obvious frauds.

If the US Army went into Detroit and offed every single Democrat government employee, the state would be liberated.

Forum List

Back