Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

It's pretty pathetic when the left feels it need to "Judge Shop" like this! You'd have to think that if there was really something here that they would have gone to a well respected moderate judge to get a warrant to raid Mar A Lago knowing the political firestorm that doing so would create! The fact that they didn't makes it rather obvious that they were going in there with little to nothing.

It's sad what the FBI has become. I feel bad for the rank and file.
Go whine somewhere else, it doesn't matter what Judge would have issued the warrant you Trump Humpers would be crying about it.

you do know youre all but admitting the dems oppose law and order and dont care what laws they break to get their agenda,,,

I guess thats what you mean by the ends justify the means,,
Obviously, you Trump Humpers don't care what Laws Trump breaks, as long as, your savior can come back into power.

Can you tell me another President who left the WH with classified nuclear documents?

Oh that's what Trump is doing? Can you tell me another President who left the WH with classified nuclear documents?
Which documents on nukes? You need to be specific. For all we know they have no bid contract paperwork for who gets to clean the toilets at a nuclear plant. How can you expect thoughtful discussion when nobody has any relevant information? You lot are just saying stuff without a shred of evidence to back it up, and no, unnamed sources saying so, isn't enough.

Oh that's what Trump is doing? Can you tell me another President who left the WH with classified nuclear documents?
Trump is doing a bunch of things. The documents he had were on Obama, Biden, Hillary, and probably Epstein.

The "nuclear documents" is a rouse.

Trump is doing a bunch of things. The documents he had were on Obama, Biden, Hillary, and probably Epstein.

And, what is truly amusing, is these dipshits think Trump doesn't have copies of them. Trump has all the dirt on these treasonous pricks.

Go whine somewhere else, it doesn't matter what Judge would have issued the warrant you Trump Humpers would be crying about it.

No legit Judge WOULD issue a warrant based on the embarrassing affidavits that they used, you retard. To whit "one box of documents" That is not an affidavit, that is a fishing expedition.

So, they went to their favorite pedo puffer and had him sign off on it.

The judge should not be threatened.

The real thing to watch here is if the government that has failed to go after any of the mob that has threatened SCOTUS justices, goes after these characters.

No, it would have made all the difference in the world...which begs the question WHY would you go to that judge when you have to know that which judge issued the warrant would immediately be questioned? If I'm the Justice Department there is no way I use any judge with his background.

What is obviously needed now is for the application for that warrant to be released. Since we can't trust the judge...and we can't trust the FBI leadership...it's obvious that they need to release what they presented to that judge to get him to issue a warrant to raid the house of a former President of the United States!

No, it would have made all the difference in the world...which begs the question WHY would you go to that judge when you have to know that which judge issued the warrant would immediately be questioned? If I'm the Justice Department there is no way I use any judge with his background.

I'm thinking he was chosen to be a patsy.

They knew that whomever signed off on this warrant was going to face severe consequences; at the very least, be removed from office and disbarred, probably face criminals charges.

It's clear that the corruption goes much higher than this one piece of shit corrupt magistrate. He's just the one that has been put out a a scapegoat, hoping that the consequences end with him.

Which documents on nukes? You need to be specific. For all we know they have no bid contract paperwork for who gets to clean the toilets at a nuclear plant. How can you expect thoughtful discussion when nobody has any relevant information? You lot are just saying stuff without a shred of evidence to back it up, and no, unnamed sources saying so, isn't enough.
Yea they are just lying on Trump, right Trump Humper?

Yea that's what it is, wasn't Trump and Epstein butt buddies.

No legit Judge WOULD issue a warrant based on the embarrassing affidavits that they used, you retard. To whit "one box of documents" That is not an affidavit, that is a fishing expedition.

So, they went to their favorite pedo puffer and had him sign off on it.
Yea westwall your dumbass is smarter than the AG and the FBI, what the hell was I thinking.

Yea westwall your dumbass is smarter than the AG and the FBI, what the hell was I thinking.

Yes, I am SIGNIFICANTLY smarter than our worthless AG. Collectively I am smarter than the seventh floor of the FBI.

Nice of you to point that out.

Forum List

Back