Same Magistrate Who Okay'd Mar-a-Lago Search Issues Gag Order On Trump

Judge Reinhart is up to his old tricks. He torpedoed another Trump case before signing the search warrant allowing the FBI to raid Trump's home. Now he's sticking his nose into the document case by issuing a gag order against Trump limiting his ability to look at evidence against him.

Good. If you were in the military like you claim, you'd know how important the con-trol of classified material is.

Good. If you were in the military like you claim, you'd know how important the con-trol of classified material is.
Yeah....all of those newspaper clippings and letters from Obama are highly classified.

Considering the fact that this dickwad is trying to keep Trump from being able to use his rights to discovery that in every other legal case he would have a right to, I really don't think he has any business doing this. He's not even the judge involved in the f**king case anyway.

Trump and Classified clearance lawyers can view it, in a Scif, but can not talk to the public via social media or twitter, or truth social etc etc, about the top secret documents...nor make notes when in the SCIF.

That's really standard procedure on top secret evidence during a trial, from what I've read...???

Trump and Classified clearance lawyers can view it, in a Scif, but can not talk to the public via social media or twitter, or truth social etc etc, about the top secret documents...nor make notes when in the SCIF.

That's really standard procedure on top secret evidence during a trial, from what I've read...???
Well, considering the fact that there's zero evidence that any of this material is TOP SECRET, I seriously doubt that's the case.
My understanding is the only thing they had was a letter from Little Kim and from the Kenyan.

Well, considering the fact that there's zero evidence that any of this material is TOP SECRET, I seriously doubt that's the case.
My understanding is the only thing they had was a letter from Little Kim and from the Kenyan.
Then you haven't read the indictment yet?

The you haven't read the indictment yet?
Yeah. They can make all kinds of claims in an indictment. Problem is they still have to prove it in court, and all this latest trick is an attempt to hinder Trump's ability to build a defense.

Try being rational for once and ask yourself why this magistrate is sticking his nose into this case when there has been another judge already assigned to oversee it.

Frankly, he has zero business getting involved.

Last edited:
Judge Reinhart is up to his old tricks. He torpedoed another Trump case before signing the search warrant allowing the FBI to raid Trump's home. Now he's sticking his nose into the document case by issuing a gag order against Trump limiting his ability to look at evidence against him.

So you do get your news off twitter. Well it does not allow Trump to look at the evidence it gags him from posting on social media or talking about it to anyone except his attorney's.

I'm beginning to wonder about that military service of even 1 year much less 20. I know he posted a pic one time supposedly in fatigues standing next to a jeep but who the hell knows what this guy looks like. Any good military man whether or not he had a clearance that handled classified docs knows you don't show or talk about them. But this poster doesn't seem to know that.

Mr. Trump and his defense team will receive full disclosure from the prosecutors, well in advance of his trial, which probably won't take place for about a year and a half. He claims that those were his documents, so he should already know what's in them, except for the fact that he doesn't read.

So you do get your news off twitter. Well it does not allow Trump to look at the evidence it gags him from posting on social media or talking about it to anyone except his attorney's.
Usually what shows up on Twitter has links that aren't on Twitter so you can read the ref. articles and judge for yourself.

Mr. Trump and his defense team will receive full disclosure from the prosecutors, well in advance of his trial, which probably won't take place for about a year and a half. He claims that those were his documents, so he should already know what's in them, except for the fact that he doesn't read.
:auiqs.jpg: Taking into consideration you're backing Biden, that comment is hilarious.

I'm beginning to wonder about that military service of even 1 year much less 20. I know he posted a pic one time supposedly in fatigues standing next to a jeep but who the hell knows what this guy looks like. Any good military man whether or not he had a clearance that handled classified docs knows you don't show or talk about them. But this poster doesn't seem to know that.
From what I've heard, that story about Trump flashing classified documents was a hoax.

The problem with all of this is the fact that Trump was the president of the God Damned United States.
There's nothing in those docs that need to be shielded from him. He had possession of them for a pretty long while.

However....it's highly likely that the same administration that took bribes from Ukraine, China, and Russia is probably up to no-good. They might be trying to use planted evidence that Trump never had in his possession to convict him, which explains why they want to keep him from studying the evidence.

This is a normal practice by the left. They want to control the evidence so that the other side doesn't get to see it. We have to just take their word that all of these old newspaper clippings contain TOP SECRET information pertinent to national security.

Last edited:
Lies usually show up on twitter or they twist the article.
Well lies usually show up on CNN, MSNBC, Faux Noise, and every other source of news.
You might as well get your information from the Enquirer, because the way they have YouTube, Google, and every other search engine screwed up, you'll never be able to find the truth anymore.
All of the above will not allow you to find anything that makes Biden look like shit anymore when you do an actual search.

Forum List

Back