Same Magistrate Who Okay'd Mar-a-Lago Search Issues Gag Order On Trump

Translation: You don't want Trump to have a fair trial.

Explain how restricting public commentary about the case prevents him from having a fair trial. He's judged by jurors inside the courtroom, not by the people watching on TV at home. There's no need for him to talk about it, as it will only cause more publicity and make people more biased.

I think that's his goal, though. He wants this to be a trial by voters not a trial by jury. Sorry, but no person should be above the law. If Trump breaks the gag order I hope he gets slapped with contempt charges and a fine. Does it a second time then might be time for jail.

Explain how restricting public commentary about the case prevents him from having a fair trial. He's judged by jurors inside the courtroom, not by the people watching on TV at home. There's no need for him to talk about it, as it will only cause more publicity and make people more biased.

I think that's his goal, though. He wants this to be a trial by voters not a trial by jury. Sorry, but no person should be above the law. If Trump breaks the gag order I hope he gets slapped with contempt charges and a fine. Does it a second time then might be time for jail.
"He wants this to be a trial by voters not a trial by jury"

So does the RWing media

Don't people have the right to know? So, you're saying that he could be found guilty and sentenced to jail and people won't even be allowed to know what for except for what the Nazi's tell us?

No, can't you read?
The gag order allowed the Special Council and the FBI to leak to the press but prevents Trump from leaking.
It also doesn't allow him to see the evidence they have against him unless he's in a SCIF being watched by government officials. Treating the former POTUS like he's a God Damn traitor.
What's especially astounding was the fact that there shouldn't be anything they have on him he hasn't already seen.
What this tells me is they planted evidence.
Wow...just wow. :auiqs.jpg:

No f**king sh*t!!!

No jury is filled with experts.
Matter of fact, they're probably the most clueless people they could find in the area.
Anyone who tries to qualify their argument with the say-so of a Grand Jury is barking up the wrong tree.
Jurors are regular folk, whom are asked to listen to the testimony from the experts, and figure out what they think about it.

edit: You seem rather pissed. I would be too if I liked the orange guy.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Translation: You don't want Trump to have a fair trial

Just like every other American, the Rapist and Traitor will have his day in court, that is how our judicial system.

It was you MAGA MAGGOT shit for brains who screaming at the top of your lungs, "LOCK HER UP" as regards HRC, you had no problem with denying her a fair trial.

The Rapist and Traitor has been indicted twice, for a total 71-Counts, including 31-Counts of Violating the Espionage of 1917.

HRC was never indicted, after 25-Fucking Years and Millions of Fucking Dollars she was never.....repeat......indited.

The Rapist and Traitor will get his fair trail, but the verdict that you would support is a not guilty. Otherwise you will say the jury was rigged or some other lame sht.

Just like every other American, the Rapist and Traitor will have his day in court, that is how our judicial system.

It was you MAGA MAGGOT shit for brains who screaming at the top of your lungs, "LOCK HER UP" as regards HRC, you had no problem with denying her a fair trial.

The Rapist and Traitor has been indicted twice, for a total 71-Counts, including 31-Counts of Violating the Espionage of 1917.

HRC was never indicted, after 25-Fucking Years and Millions of Fucking Dollars she was never.....repeat......indited.

The Rapist and Traitor will get his fair trail, but the verdict that you would support is a not guilty. Otherwise you will say the jury was rigged or some other lame sht.
What? The fix was in for Hillary. She didn't go to trial.

Good God, grand juries have been part of the legal system since the Magna Carta was signed back in 1215 and now you're whining about how unfair it is...

You all can't see it, but you're part of a cult. The MAGA cult. What's fair is foul and foul is fair. :rolleyes:
Nothing has ever challenged the premise like it has been challenged now. Everything is up for debate, including the entire system that is under fire now, and it's all because of the leftist turning everything on it's head, and they have done so in order to protect their pandering weak ace stumbling bumbling president because he's been their ticket to anti-Christian/anti-Trump land.

Trump will get his day.
Yep, and after that the rest of the leftist snakes will get their day also. They won't escape this lopsided justice they've embarked upon, and its because they decided that America had to be fundamentally changed in order to open up the flood gates for hell to come oozing on in like it's some kind of new trending cool-aid that everyone should just turn up their cup's to drink without any reservation's.

What? The fix was in for Hillary. She didn't go to trial.

There was no reason for a trial. There was no evidence of crime being committed. As opposed the 71-Counts that the Rapist and Traitor have been indicted on, including 31-Counts of Violations of the Espionage Act of 1917.

You people have been investigating HRC for over 25+Years and came up with nothing, while wasting Millions of Tax Payer Dollars.

For the record and as I said many times, I never supported HRC, in my opinion was a poor choice. I never trusted her. At the CADEM Convention when they voted to endorse her, I voted NONE OF THE ABOVE. As all votes of Delegates require both your printed and then signed name, I caught hell from many people for my vote. I only attended once a month meetings of Democratic Central Committee Marin, otherwise I did not set foot in the headquarters during whole and entire time of her campaign.

The ReNaziKlan obsession with her is ridiculous. You never had proof of anything and you were shouting, "LOCK HER UP" at the top of you lungs and you no proof of wrong doing.

You do not get to bitch fair trials when you are more than willing to deny one to other individuals.

Anyone notice how leftist scum always support illegal government actions?

There was no reason for a trial. There was no evidence of crime being committed. As opposed the 71-Counts that the Rapist and Traitor have been indicted on, including 31-Counts of Violations of the Espionage Act of 1917.

You people have been investigating HRC for over 25+Years and came up with nothing, while wasting Millions of Tax Payer Dollars.

For the record and as I said many times, I never supported HRC, in my opinion was a poor choice. I never trusted her. At the CADEM Convention when they voted to endorse her, I voted NONE OF THE ABOVE. As all votes of Delegates require both your printed and then signed name, I caught hell from many people for my vote. I only attended once a month meetings of Democratic Central Committee Marin, otherwise I did not set foot in the headquarters during whole and entire time of her campaign.

The ReNaziKlan obsession with her is ridiculous. You never had proof of anything and you were shouting, "LOCK HER UP" at the top of you lungs and you no proof of wrong doing.

You do not get to bitch fair trials when you are more than willing to deny one to other individuals.
We can do whatever we like, liar.

Judge Reinhart is up to his old tricks. He torpedoed another Trump case before signing the search warrant allowing the FBI to raid Trump's home. Now he's sticking his nose into the document case by issuing a gag order against Trump limiting his ability to look at evidence against him.

It's for your Orange God's best interest.

He admitted to his crimes with Bret Baier.

FFS Trump is so fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back