Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

The orange grifter had months to turn over the documents and didn't.
NOW, Trump and his cult have their panties in a wad, because a judge signed a warrant for FBI?

Let's see if Trump gives his permission to unseal the warrant.
Either way, Trump will make $$$, off of his gullible cult.

Former President Donald Trump sent out a fundraising email to his supporters Tuesday morning after he announced the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago residence Monday.

“I need every single red-blooded American Patriot to step up during this time,” read the email. “Please rush in a donation IMMEDIATELY to publicly stand with me against this NEVERENDING WITCH HUNT.” The money will go to the Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, which has raised over $107 million, according to the emailed appeal.
so much more legal than making a million a year for a no-show job, due to the lack of intelligence, in the beijing xiden family..and cutting 10% to the sack of shit in the white house....if only you had a functioning brain to think for yourself---but hey, if it helps you suck up the ruining of AMERICA---and backing the ruining of AMERICA.....YOU ARE PATHETIC
the SCUM demonRATS have TRIED their partisan bullshit against TRUMP, and LOST everytime...8 fucking years these ass wipes and can't get anything to stick....and you---brain dead---jump right on the anti-AMERICA train, thinking you are on the anti-TRUMP train---YOU ARE PATHETIC

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

so much more legal than making a million a year for a no-show job, due to the lack of intelligence, in the beijing xiden family..and cutting 10% to the sack of shit in the white house....if only you had a functioning brain to think for yourself---but hey, if it helps you suck up the ruining of AMERICA---and backing the ruining of AMERICA.....YOU ARE PATHETIC
the SCUM demonRATS have TRIED their partisan bullshit against TRUMP, and LOST everytime...8 fucking years these ass wipes and can't get anything to stick....and you---brain dead---jump right on the anti-AMERICA train, thinking you are on the anti-TRUMP train---YOU ARE PATHETIC

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You Trump Humpers have become totally unhinged.

Talking to you folks is like talking to any cult member ever

You Trump Humpers have become totally unhinged.

Talking to you folks is like talking to any cult member ever
says the anti-AMERICA piece of shit that believes everything the SCUM demonRATS say-----if only you had a functioning brain
go ahead, shit stain, and deny what i typed ----you are a very gullible
do AMERICA a huge favor, and off yourself

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

so much more legal than making a million a year for a no-show job, due to the lack of intelligence,
The orange retard made more than a $1,000,000 a year, just off his gullible cult.
in the beijing xiden family..and cutting 10% to the sack of shit in the white house....if only you had a functioning brain to think for yourself---but hey, if it helps you suck up the ruining of AMERICA---and backing the ruining of AMERICA.....YOU ARE PATHETIC
You poor gullible Trumptard.
the SCUM demonRATS have TRIED their partisan bullshit against TRUMP, and LOST everytime...8 fucking years these ass wipes and can't get anything to stick
Thanks to his cult...............ignoring evidence, like now.
....and you---brain dead---jump right on the anti-AMERICA train, thinking you are on the anti-TRUMP train---YOU ARE PATHETIC

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN.
Sure, like Trump?

"I went to the best colleges or college .... I was a very excellent student," Trump said, before ticking through his resume.
Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star, .to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said while reading the teleprompter.

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winner at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do.”

A bitter "winner"?
Airports?

A 12-year old retarded kid wouldn't even say that.

Trump's cult is even dumber................................YOU.

Liberals have a hissy fit to protect this corrupt magistrate judge, liberals are silent when it comes to protecting Supreme Court Justices. Guess we'll see just how corrupt Garland really is.

Perhaps because this sort of corruption and abuse of government power is deeply offensive to those who value genuine law and order
Who are those people? It's sure as shit not magaturds.
I have no sympathy for this corrupt piece of shit. I hope someone acts on these threats, and succeeds
That's because you're a non law and order respecting magaturd scumbag. We see how your tribe lies.

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Why is the party of Law and Order threatening this Judge?

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.

You forgot to add that the judge is a pedophile lover if not a pedo himself.

You just advocated the murder of a judge.

You are truly a piece of shit
Put down the bottle, Lush, your assertion is simply ridiculous.
Corrupt means he did something Trumpers don’t like
You mean like not enforcing federal law to protect Supreme Court justices? Garland's corruption flows both ways, through action and inaction.

Forum List

Back