Same Magistrate Who Okay'd Mar-a-Lago Search Issues Gag Order On Trump

It's for your Orange God's best interest.

He admitted to his crimes with Bret Baier.

FFS Trump is so fucking stupid.
Does that make your party more stupid for abusing a person that y'all think is so stupid ? Why not help people instead of hurt them ? Judgement day is coming.

I watched the interview from front to finish.
He didn't admit guilt.
I do think that he's not telling everything because of Magistrate Reinfart's gag-order.
Leftists are such poor f-ing liars.

Judge Reinhart is up to his old tricks. He torpedoed another Trump case before signing the search warrant allowing the FBI to raid Trump's home. Now he's sticking his nose into the document case by issuing a gag order against Trump limiting his ability to look at evidence against him.

This is just the start, the fed lawyers will stifle trump and his lawyers through litigation
to where there will be only one side to these charges, stay tuned.

There was no reason for a trial. There was no evidence of crime being committed. As opposed the 71-Counts that the Rapist and Traitor have been indicted on, including 31-Counts of Violations of the Espionage Act of 1917.

You people have been investigating HRC for over 25+Years and came up with nothing, while wasting Millions of Tax Payer Dollars.

For the record and as I said many times, I never supported HRC, in my opinion was a poor choice. I never trusted her. At the CADEM Convention when they voted to endorse her, I voted NONE OF THE ABOVE. As all votes of Delegates require both your printed and then signed name, I caught hell from many people for my vote. I only attended once a month meetings of Democratic Central Committee Marin, otherwise I did not set foot in the headquarters during whole and entire time of her campaign.

The ReNaziKlan obsession with her is ridiculous. You never had proof of anything and you were shouting, "LOCK HER UP" at the top of you lungs and you no proof of wrong doing.

You do not get to bitch fair trials when you are more than willing to deny one to other individuals.
Even Comey said laws were violated. And, she violated a subpoena and destroyed devices and deleted 30,000 emails. If my rapist traitor had done the same thing you would be all over him.

It's for your Orange God's best interest.

He admitted to his crimes with Bret Baier.

FFS Trump is so fucking stupid.

The Rapist and Traitor is his own worst witness. He admitted his own guilt on Fox and he thinks he thinks he won the interview.

Forum List

Back