Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

Yup. He went from being a US Attorney prosecuting epslime to working for epslime.

In a DAY!
Screenshot fake judge-Griswald.png

There is a real picture of the judge that they cannot release, because it has an underaged girl in it.

You're doing it again. Are you an idiot?

Doing what? I am not accusing you of being a pedo, I am stating, quite clearly, that you love you your pedo's.

The demofascist Party appears to be filled with them.

Doing what? I am not accusing you of being a pedo, I am stating, quite clearly, that you love you your pedo's.

The demofascist Party appears to be filled with them.
Spewing. And it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm just a card board cutout for your magaturd outrage. Carry on, magaturd.

Who are those people? It's sure as shit not magaturds.

That's because you're a non law and order respecting magaturd scumbag. We see how your tribe lies.

It's funny that way you filth on the left wrong pay empty lip service to law and order, in defense of lawlessness and corruption, and outright abuses of the processes by which law and order are supposed to be upheld.

It's funny that way you filth on the left wrong pay empty lip service to law and order, in defense of lawlessness and corruption, and outright abuses of the processes by which law and order are supposed to be upheld.
Jan 6. 140 cops injured. Dozens hospitalized.

MAGArat attacks the FBI yesterday and bites the bullet

And you condemn neither

Put down the bottle, Lush, your assertion is simply ridiculous.

You mean like not enforcing federal law to protect Supreme Court justices? Garland's corruption flows both ways, through action and inaction.
You protecting this magistrate judge?

No?

Ohh

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Why is the party of Law and Order threatening this Judge?

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.
you do know youre all but admitting the dems oppose law and order and dont care what laws they break to get their agenda,,,

I guess thats what you mean by the ends justify the means,,

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.
It's pretty pathetic when the left feels it need to "Judge Shop" like this! You'd have to think that if there was really something here that they would have gone to a well respected moderate judge to get a warrant to raid Mar A Lago knowing the political firestorm that doing so would create! The fact that they didn't makes it rather obvious that they were going in there with little to nothing.

It's sad what the FBI has become. I feel bad for the rank and file.

MAGA.

Let's see what you folks had to about the harassing of the SCOTUS judges.

Forum List

Back