Democrats are going to be Indicted

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
It's been five days - he is not in jail. It is not like they have to read every word of every document. They had to have a good idea of what they were looking for, but that was probably a "hoax" that Trump devised to get the FBI to recover the Obama, Biden, and Clinton documents he needed to prove their criminality.

I'll bet Trump was the initiator of the warrant. There is a report that the FBI had previously visited Trump's cache of documents, and he probably had his lawyers there explaining the documents are evidence of the Democrats' crimes.

The report says the FBI took some documents to show their superiors, or what ever. Probably got Merrick Garland unwitting signature on those documents of evidence allowing Trump to keep them!!! And Uncle Joe probably signed off on the Obama, Biden, and Clinton documents that will prove criminality.

Bill O'Reilly said Uncle Joe is in the Carolinas, rather than Delaware. I'll bet he is probably being deposed - he will be ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.

We are there. Trump is not going to jail. Democrats are.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Last edited:
The criminals involved in ransacking Melania's underwear drawers and whitmer's fed-nappers are the same ones being investigated by Durham... the usual suspects...

They better pray to satan Trump doesn't get elected again..... scorched fucking earth if he does.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The criminals involved in ransacking Melania's underwear drawers and whitmer's fed-nappers are the same ones being investigated by Durham... the usual suspects...

They better pray to satan Trump doesn't get elected again..... scorched fucking earth if he does.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
An amusing and original threat. Can you elaborate on the action you're planning, or even the action you want others to take on Trump's behalf?

They better pray to satan Trump doesn't get elected again..... scorched fucking earth if he doeI'
I'm still wondering why it took 24 FBI agents TEN f*kn hours to ransack the Trump's house? Did they put on their own Melania fashion show? :dunno:

I'm still wondering why it took 24 FBI agents TEN f*kn hours to ransack the Trump's house? Did they put on their own Melania fashion show? :dunno:
They were probably doing a complete security check of the residence in preparation of Trump being reinstalled for the presidency.

Forum List

Back