Maybe Safe But Definitely Not Effective - 60% in Hospital Have Vax

There’s good reason the FDA refuses to give approval to any vaccine.

Hey dope...did you read your own link?

It says that the 60% number is misleading because virtually EVERYONE in Israel has been vaccinated.

Of COURSE many of those who are hospitalized will have been vaccinated. Are the overall numbers up or down?

Fukkin idjit

Hey dope...did you read your own link?

It says that the 60% number is misleading because virtually EVERYONE in Israel has been vaccinated.

Of COURSE many of those who are hospitalized will have been vaccinated. Are the overall numbers up or down?

Fukkin idjit

So vaccinated people are still getting COVID?

Evidently the vaccine isn't effective.

You've been had

So vaccinated people are still getting COVID?

Evidently the vaccine isn't effective.

You've been had
Did someone tell you that vaccinated people CAN'T get covid at all?

Or did you just make that up?

The fact is that vaccinated people can get covid...but at far lower rates...even with Delta...and that if they do they are far less likely to suffer severe consequences.

But StupidIrishBitch is pretending not to know this

The FDA is not refusing to give full approval, are they? it just takes a longer period of trials...which they've recently completed...

It's my understanding it's been submitted by the drug company and under full review at the FDA for Pfizer right now and Moderna is next....

The FDA is not refusing to give full approval, are they? it just takes a longer period of trials...which they've recently completed...

It's my understanding it's been submitted by the drug company and under full review at the FDA for Pfizer right now and Moderna is next....
Hundreds of millions have had the beta test substance injected and your excuse is the FDA has not determined it is safe and effective yet.

I agree. They haven’t given approval because it’s not been determined to be safe and effective yet.

They are NOT working because they are NOT vaccines but GENE THERAPIES. All the REAL AUTHENTIC experts, and not charlatans paid to flip flap their facial traps, AGREE on this.
The problems these death shots cause range from anything like spinal cord and brain inflamation, to blood clut, to heart inflamation (followed by death) of the Youth ranging from 14-24 years old, ball's palsy, paralysis/numbing of the limbs, organ failure, instantaneous miscarriage, permanent sterilisation, neurophathy, death, covid-sars-2 contraction, etc, etc. people usually will come back covid positilve within days from the time they were inoculated!!! So libtards, go ahead and tell me I need to get inoculated. ...
As Dr. Malone, the guy who invented the mRNA, said about the mRNA itself:
the following quote is via Paul Craig Roberts site:
As Dr. Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used to create the vaccine, has patiently explained, the vaccine trains the virus to produce variants that escape vaccines.
So yeah, folks, go ahead and continue to believe that the vaxx from hell is good for you.
As if that is not f ed up enough, the people who tried to get help and have their voices heard about what happened to them as result of them being the sheeple that they are, they get deleted on social media, called "misinformation spreaders", called vile names, ostracized, etc. They can't sue no one as the multiple felons who came up with this cr*p got immunity from law suits by non other than our beloved congress 3 years ago to get ready for this plandemic.
I don't know about anyone but if I am destined to be persecuted, I am going to be persecuted with my health SAFE AND SOUND and not without it. God Almighty gave it to me and NOT these criminal vile satanists who are up to reducing the world population by 95% by 2030.

FDA btw is not your friend. Like Robert F Kennedy Jr. (children's' health defense) said, they are no longer a consumer advocate by the right arm to A big Pharma. So look out and do your homework.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back