FDA Inadvertently Cites Studies Showing Ivermectin Works, Pandemic Was Created

Go tell India and the places that used it along with other cheap meds. Or don't. I really don't give a Fuck if you agree or not.
absolutely, you shouldnt care if i agree or not, because opinions are worthless compared to objective results.

And if you want to prevent cytokine storm, just make sure your vitamin D3 levels are adequate.

absolutely, you shouldnt care if i agree or not, because opinions are worthless compared to objective results.

And if you want to prevent cytokine storm, just make sure your vitamin D3 levels are adequate.

Cherry picked study you got there. There is a list and some are for and some against. So lets throw studies at each other til we run out. lol

I've given the ammunition to both sides. How is your one study more important than the others. Even on the list I gave you.

Conclusion: Our study supports the benefits of utilization of combination of Doxycycline and Ivermectin in mild to moderate COVID-19 infection in terms of early recovery based on the time for symptom resolution and the mean duration of hospital stay.

. CONCLUSIONS:. Triple therapy with Ivermectin, N-acetyl-cysteine and Atorvastatin along with standard of care is safe and effective in SARS-coV-2 infection.

Cherry picked study you got there. There is a list and some are for and some against. So lets throw studies at each other til we run out. lol

I've given the ammunition to both sides. How is your one study more important than the others. Even on the list I gave you.

Conclusion: Our study supports the benefits of utilization of combination of Doxycycline and Ivermectin in mild to moderate COVID-19 infection in terms of early recovery based on the time for symptom resolution and the mean duration of hospital stay.

. CONCLUSIONS:. Triple therapy with Ivermectin, N-acetyl-cysteine and Atorvastatin along with standard of care is safe and effective in SARS-coV-2 infection.
the ivermectin - doxycycline study is from 2020, but in June 2021, they dropped those for treatment.

the other study that combined a statin has such a small sample size (148), you cant see any improvement in the case fatality rate. But the NAC is good to take to ensure glutathione levels, i'm taking NAC for my case.

the ivermectin - doxycycline study is from 2020, but in June 2021, they dropped those for treatment.

the other study that combined a statin has such a small sample size (148), you cant see any improvement in the case fatality rate. But the NAC is good to take to ensure glutathione levels, i'm taking NAC for my case.
It is still a listed treatment on Indias msin govt website

It is still a listed treatment on Indias msin govt website
According to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), ivermectin is only prescribed by doctors under specific medical conditions.
But if you find it on a list for general use, then link to it.

According to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), ivermectin is only prescribed by doctors under specific medical conditions.
But if you find it on a list for general use, then link to it.
India is made up of States and each State decides what can be used there.

The first study demonstrated an effect of lowering hospitalization by a single day. I mean. Okay. Great. That’s not exactly a game changer.

The second study was observational only. Their “improvement” was merely in comparison to national averages. Extremely subpar analysis.

interesting, the ICMR stopped recommending ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in September.

details of why are here https://www.icmr.gov.in/pdf/covid/techdoc/Considerations_for_Exclusion_of_IVM_and_HCQ.pdf

interesting, the ICMR stopped recommending ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in September.

details of why are here https://www.icmr.gov.in/pdf/covid/techdoc/Considerations_for_Exclusion_of_IVM_and_HCQ.pdf
And yet it is still on their main page. So which is it.........lol

Again. Each State in India decides for themselves. The Central gov't does not rule here. The Central Gov't folded to the WHO long ago and made recommendations that some states said OK and others said ..........I DON'T THINK SO.

Wish we had that here like the original constitution

And yet it is still on their main page. So which is it.........lol

Again. Each State in India decides for themselves. The Central gov't does not rule here. The Central Gov't folded to the WHO long ago and made recommendations that some states said OK and others said ..........I DON'T THINK SO.

Wish we had that here like the original constitution
India is a country which has to serve a mostly impoverished population, so they push the envelope on cheap stuff that might save lives, only later to find out its not so great.

The WHO isnt recommending ivermectin for general covid use, only for testing in trials. There are other drugs that are just as cheap and has positive results in trials, which means no need to screw around with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine any more.

Ivermectin is designed to block replication. When taken early in an infection of COVID it substantially reduces the viral load and allows the natural antibodies, in our systems, time to kill the infection without becoming overwhelmed and creating the cytokine storm... IT is this cytokine storm that causes the damage to the vital organs and the need for ventilators. They have known this for over a year and a half, but the democrats blocked this from being used. This action killed millions worldwide.

And you go to many of these forums the shills will still put out that Ivemectin is only horse dewormer, shamelessly blatantly lying and killing people.

Hoax was created to try and make all Americans the hopeless, helpless shut in government dependents that all the Covid advocates are.

Hoax was created to try and make all Americans the hopeless, helpless shut in government dependents that all the Covid advocates are.
And your dumb ass was created by paid liars in the whit wing blogosphere as one more vote robot to control.

LOL... But you're willing to force people to wear a masks when it has never been proven to help....
dumbasses like him never have an answer for the logic of resteraunts asking customers to wear as mask to walk in and out nyt its okay to take it off when you sit down to wait for your food.this virus seems to be magical,it somehow is dangerous above,but when you site down,its not dangerous and ists okay to then to take the mask off sense the virus is only dangerous a few feet up. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And you go to many of these forums the shills will still put out that Ivemectin is only horse dewormer, shamelessly blatantly lying and killing people.

these shills ignore as well that many doctors around the country have trated their patients with it and cured them. My 89 year old aunt had a serious case of it and she was back to normal within a week after taking it,there are hundreds of other stories just like my aunts so the awake like us,see right through their bullshit lies.

India was using it and other countries. They are back tracking now but India is a rock star compared to us.

This is India suing the WHO over misleading their people on Ivermectin and other cheap drugs. Even now the world is attacking these drugs. India too if the western media is to be believed. lol

Bottom line to me is results matter. I look at India versus us and WE SUCK. So I'll trust them any day over the CDC

Observation of physical facts leads to valid conclusions.
And, in India, they have arrest warrants out for the makers & front guys who caused much suffering and deaths from their poison injections, which a large percentage of Americans bought into to.

Dr. Ryan Cole, a Garden City, Idaho pathologist, said he's prescribed ivermectin to 170 patients with a high rate of success.

He told the Statesman on Aug. 9 that he's read multiple studies showing ivermectin's effectiveness, including a meta-analysis in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

"I am a huge fan of ivermectin," he said. "There are over 19,000 patients in ivermectin studies around the world and probably more by now."

However, “American Medical Association did not find evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness against the coronavirus.”
Of course they say such. They are after $$$’s and are against easy, inexpensive health maintenance and healing solutions.

And, most politicians are of similary mentality. Gotta keep the $$$$'s rolling in.

Forum List

Back