Calling Out Grumblenuts On His Vaccine Posts

Yeah ---- I've been thinking about this lately and resolving not to panic next time it happens, as of course we all did. Stopped schools entirely! Stopped ALL WORKPLACES! Developed a ha-ha so-called vaccine instantly when every other vaccine in history has taken DECADES of trial and error and testing. Developed a vaccine that DOES NOT WORK and then requiring everyone get it and scaremongering that they'll all die if they don't!

We were all fools, especially me. Allowing people to command us to wear (useless) masks and have all these chalk-marked "social distancing" space, to eat outside restaurants so the locals could terrorize and rob us ---- I never did any of that, but the price was two years not leaving the farm (really) and buying everything online, as so many did, which has changed the whole economy.

Nie wieder. Never again. My point is that although Covid was a bad disease, government and panic made it far, far worse than it was naturally. And we have no idea what the actual count is for incidence or deaths --- I am hoping they can come to some sort of sensible count within five or ten years, but now, who knows, the definitions were so poor.

The next time the crazy starts, I mean to pull into my shell and avoid contact with "news" and the world for three years, then see what happened after the crazy has faded.

Since I have been a teen, I have been fascinated with 1930s Germany. Not for prurient reasons, but just HOW? WHY? How could otherwise reasonable, grounded people watch their society take such a nefarious turn and either do nothing or participate? I knew it was the power of propaganda but still, how could it be that powerful?

So in a way I feel I was primed for March 2020. It felt like I watched people lose their minds. At once I saw social media filters, signs, "Stay home stay safe"--the propaganda was almost instantaneous and overwhelming. The disease was real, but something else and equally bad was going on. I lost friends and ticked people off for speaking out. I do wonder what they think now.

At any rate--

The bigger people around us, like you, will admit they were wrong and learn from it--which is the best any of us can do. I have done so plenty of times in the past on all sorts of issues. The smaller ones obfuscate, hide, deflect, etc.

Still digging, I see..

Suddenly you're a vaccine fan? Who coulda thunk it?

Without mentioning COVID prior, you sarcastically asked if I were someone who "STILL believes the vaccines are safe and effective?"

Your question framed sarcastically revealed that you didn't really question that ridiculous belief of yours at all. It was purely rhetorical. Your mind has clearly long been made up. But suppose, by some miracle, you were genuinely curious..

After reading your rants about vaccines in recent years, no reasonable person could possibly conclude that you weren't simply dismissing all vaccines by stupidly saying "the vaccines" there without qualification.

Yes, I did not invent the "Typhoid" nick, Sue. Obviously I'm not the first to find your vaccine critiques innumerate and loony. Stop trying to blame the messenger.. or, at the very least, quit humping my leg.. the smell! :45:

I had all my shots and so did my kids, except flu shots as of a few years ago and now, Covid shots. My kids even had the first two Covid shots (they are young adults now).

Am I an anti-vaxxer, having given my kids their full round of vaccinations?

And here where I replied to you:

You say "relish" I say "mustard" -- ketchup yet?

Yes, they've done much better than we have in the U.S. -- by following what the best of medical science has to offer instead of just panicking over every potential contraindication like a bunch of fearmongering idiots.

What are you even going on about? Simple minded people need simple labels so they can determine who is "good" and who is "bad". I don't. I take it on a case by case basis.

I think it's stupid to never take a vaccine on principle or to take all vaccines on principle. That's why I'm not an anti-vaxxer.

This vaccine gets worse by the day. Try not to think about where your spike proteins are.

Also, we both know I'm not stupid. Liberal personal attacks are really so weak. Typically, you're all not very original.

Always remember....A man is responsible for the words that come out of his mouth.....Especially when a woman takes the notion to remind you of them. :laughing0301:

I sort of find the whole thing a bit on the crass side myself but it's a good show.....Carry on. ;)

On the contrary I think it's really important. These people destroyed society and destroyed people's lives. They don't just NOW get to say, meh, I never said these things.

No, sorry.

Still digging, I see..

Suddenly you're a vaccine fan? Who coulda thunk it?

Without mentioning COVID prior, you sarcastically asked if I were someone who "STILL believes the vaccines are safe and effective?"

Your question framed sarcastically revealed that you didn't really question that ridiculous belief of yours at all. It was purely rhetorical. Your mind has clearly long been made up. But suppose, by some miracle, you were genuinely curious..

After reading your rants about vaccines in recent years, no reasonable person could possibly conclude that you weren't simply dismissing all vaccines by stupidly saying "the vaccines" there without qualification.

Yes, I did not invent the "Typhoid" nick, Sue. Obviously I'm not the first to find your vaccine critiques innumerate and loony. Stop trying to blame the messenger.. or, at the very least, quit humping my leg.. the smell! :45:

I was right.

The vaccines were rushed to market and rushed into arms and they are terrible.

My experience, research and instincts on them were dead on. And so again: I was right.

He actually went on another thread telling how he had stood up to doctors on how he was dx with cancer, rejected treatment, and basically saw to his own health needs.

Meanwhile, look at all the names he called those of us standing up to the toxic, awful vaccines?

Because he was all-in on the politics, of course. Because they were "his" political side.
pretty pathetic hypocrite.

On the contrary I think it's really important. These people destroyed society and destroyed people's lives. They don't just NOW get to say, meh, I never said these things.

No, sorry.
As a poster has already mentioned, when the vaxx-nuts admit they were mistaken it will be the first time.

That and the guy you are dogging is more of a simple-minded contrarian than anything else.....He's the type of nincompoop that would argue with you if you said that the sun rises in the east. I reject his tiresome clap-trap out of hand.

Mr. Clap-trap aside, why would the pieces of shit vaxx-nuts who controlled many of us for damn near three years say they are wrong?.....Don't think they did not learn from the experience for when the next bad flu (or whatever) comes along. They are evil sub-human scum.....Hangin' is too good for them for what they did to the country.

Thankfully I have a PCP (with a PHD is in sports medicine) that had to the good sense to steer folks (especially active teens and young adults) away from the boosters......He knew from simple common sense and the early reports coming out of the EU sports world that they were bad ju-ju and time has proven him correct.

As a poster has already mentioned, when the vaxx-nuts admit they were mistaken it will be the first time.

That and the guy you are dogging is more of a simple-minded contrarian than anything else.....He's the type of nincompoop that would argue with you if you said that the sun rises in the east. I reject his tiresome clap-trap out of hand.

Mr. Clap-trap aside, why would the pieces of shit vaxx-nuts who controlled many of us for damn near three years say they are wrong?.....Don't think they did not learn from the experience for when the next bad flu (or whatever) comes along. They are evil sub-human scum.....Hangin' is too good for them for what they did to the country.

Thankfully I have a PCP (with a PHD is in sports medicine) that had to the good sense to steer folks (especially active teens and young adults) away from the boosters......He knew from simple common sense and the early reports coming out of the EU sports world that they were bad ju-ju and time has proven him correct.

I don't need to tell you this but--hang on to him for dear life!

A "Bull Ring" is certainly not a place for meaningful, productive "Discussions" as advertised. It's a place reserved for those "full of bull" or "piss and vinegar" attempting to vent their pent up frustrations upon a particular poster.

In other words, a special spot for one member to personally attack another, free of moderation. Or, as in this case, to continue personally smearing another after doing so, disrupting a productive discussion, and being prevented from continuing to elsewhere.

I've spent years in many online political forums sporting special zones for such so-called "Debate." Not one lived up to its advertising. They all boiled down one individual (on rare occasions two) simply dancing in the provided spotlight for personal attention.

Actual "debate" requires a moderator -- an impartial referee to keep the participants from simply clawing each other's eyes out. Can occur only in a privately owned and highly controlled venue such as a college campus where the professional teams and contestants stand to win and lose things, personally and significantly.

I don't blame such forums as this for continuing to try, but it's logically doomed to failure nonetheless..

That said,.. since we're both here already.. Yes, I admit to being lured in somewhat by being "Called Out".. And this is all we've got.. There will be more.. Oh yes, I'm not done.. Stay tuned..

Last edited:
A "Bull Ring" is certainly not a place for meaningful, productive "Discussions" as advertised. It's a place reserved for those "full of bull" or "piss and vinegar" attempting to vent their pent up frustrations upon a particular poster. In other words, a special spot for one member to personally attack another, free of moderation.

I've spent years in many online political forums sporting special zones for such so-called "Debate." Not one lived up to its advertising. They all boiled down one individual (on rare occasions two) simply dancing in the provided spotlight for personal attention.

Actual "debate" requires a moderator -- an impartial referee to keep the participants from simply clawing each other's eyes out. Can occur only in a privately owned and highly controlled venue such as a college campus where the professional teams and contestants stand to win and lose things, personally and significantly.

I don't blame such forums as this for continuing to try, but it's logically doomed to failure nonetheless..

That said,.. since we're both here already.. Yes, I admit to being lured in somewhat by being "Called Out".. And this is all we've got.. There will be more.. Oh yes, I'm not done.. Stay tuned..

I have no interest in clawing anyone's eyes out.

I want to know if your position has changed on the vaccines, that's it. It's not complicated.

My position on various issues have changed wildly in my lifetime; mostly in my mid-twenties. I used to be a a pro-choice liberal. It's a long story, but I made a huge life change. This was nearly 30 years ago.

I remain undecided on the death penalty.

It's okay--it's even valuable--to admit you were wrong or changed your mind. I do not understand why this became taboo on the internet. It's certainly no stance for an educator to take, and I do not.

It's okay--it's even valuable--to admit you were wrong or changed your mind.
Much like you, I'm only human. It should go without saying that I change my mind and make mistakes constantly. I edit and reedit, then annoying tend to edit and reedit some more after smashing the "Post reply" button. I easily admit to being wrong when my errors become clear, often with no prompting from others. That's how we learn. By doing.
I want to know if your position has changed on the vaccines, that's it. It's not complicated.
It is complicated in that I don't have a single position regarding vaccines. In regard to the COVID vaccines, my positions have changed subtly over the course of time, but not a lot.

Last edited:
Sweet Sue said:

I had all my shots and so did my kids, except flu shots as of a few years ago and now, Covid shots. My kids even had the first two Covid shots (they are young adults now).

WTF......I missed that little gem.

Since you jumped on the vaxx bandwagon yourself I'm wondering why you are throwing rocks at someone else.....What is up with that?

If I was you I'd just STFU about it and let others live their lives.

the trick is to have the facts alter one's views

not alter the facts to accommodate one's view

~S~
Thanks. Fixed my spelling error, but Typhoid Sue would have clearly been the best target for that unsolicited advice.

Speaking of facts, here's a link to a topic that Typhoid posted from in the originating, unrelated thread:
..pointing to this particular post of mine:
And here's the rest of my content that got "deleted" from there because she had so shamelessly changed the subject to me {I should note her derailing introductory comments remained unblemished last I checked}:
---------------
Note that:
  1. "Peace" used to be "Mad Jack Flint"
  2. By MedicareForAll, I meant real Medicare4All, same as I do today, i.e. no private insurance allowed for anything but fancy care for the rich (who've obviously never needed any health insurance to begin with -- stop, think about it.. -- we've actually been subsidizing all of their medical care all along!)
  3. The context, as easily understood by the grownups in the room, is not really one of "True Believers" in Gubmint and BigPharma vs. a lot of Rugged Individuals With Righteous Issues In Patriotic Need Of Defense. No, it's really just stupid people who refuse to admit that there are never any perfect solutions to such problems. People who therefore refuse to cooperate with whatever decisions and attempts are forwarded in their best interests by the current authorities who have no choice but to rely upon the best information they can get from the scientific community at the time.
  4. I still wouldn't retract a word,.. but in hindsight, I probably should have added more.. LOL And.. though it should really go without saying.. but since so many of our crowd persist in being thick as bricks..
  5. The pandemic rages on. During the past two weeks in my county there have been 11 deaths attributed to COVID and 904 new cases. Every State in the Union shows some ongoing activity. 2,407 deaths and 31,406 new infections per 100,000 during the past week alone.
  6. Back during that particular week of July 25, 2021.. there were only 2,360 deaths and 10,586 infections per 100,000 people because.. because.. that just happened to be at the bottom of the first major trough thanks to the people finally taking serious precautions for the first time, vaccines or no.
  7. Meanwhile, the cumulative Incidence rate per 100,000 continues to rise apace: COVID Data Tracker
------------------
So provided those facts, will Typhoid change her mind..? Own up to making any related errors..? Cop to being responsible for having all that compelling content spuriously deleted in the first place..?

Speaking of facts, here's a link to a topic that Typhoid posted from in the originating, unrelated thread:
And here's the rest of my content that got "deleted" from there because she had so shamelessly changed the subject to me {I should note her derailing introductory comments remained unblemished last I checked}:
---------------
Note that:
  2. By MedicareForAll, I meant real Medicare4All, same as I do today, i.e. no private insurance allowed for anything but fancy care for the rich (who've obviously never needed any health insurance to begin with -- stop, think about it.. -- we've actually been subsidizing all of their medical care all along!)
  3. The context, as easily understood by the grownups in the room, is not really one of "True Believers" in Gubmint and BigPharma vs. a lot of Rugged Individuals With Righteous Issues In Patriotic Need Of Defense. No, it's really just stupid people who refuse to admit that there are never any perfect solutions to such problems. People who therefore refuse to cooperate with whatever decisions and attempts are forwarded in their best interests by the current authorities who have no choice but to rely upon the best information they can get from the scientific community at the time.
  4. I still wouldn't retract a word,.. but in hindsight, I probably should have added more.. LOL And.. though it should really go without saying.. but since so many of our crowd persist in being thick as bricks..
  5. The pandemic rages on. During the past two weeks in my county there have been 11 deaths attributed to COVID and 904 new cases. Every State in the Union shows some ongoing activity. 2,407 deaths and 31,406 new infections per 100,000 during the past week alone.
  6. Back during that particular week of July 25, 2021.. there were only 2,360 deaths and 10,586 infections per 100,000 people because.. because.. that just happened to be at the bottom of the first major trough thanks to the people finally taking serious precautions for the first time, vaccines or no.
  7. Meanwhile, the cumulative Incidence rate per 100,000 continues to rise apace: COVID Data Tracker
------------------
So provided those facts, will Typhoid change her mind..? Own up to making any related errors..? Cop to being responsible for having all that compelling content spuriously deleted in the first place..?

LOL.....I don't know why people feel the need to explain themselves to some random person on the internet.

That and never apologize, it's a sign of weakness. ;)

Sweet Sue said:

Since you jumped on the vaxx bandwagon yourself I'm wondering why you are throwing rocks at someone else.....What is up with that?

After confronting her on that repeatedly, I believe what she was really trying to say was that she hasn't kept up with her shots recently, though her kids have. But let's just wait and see what she has to say about it now..

Last edited:
Sweet Sue said:

Myself and my kids had their childhood vaccines, like polio, MMR, etc. Grumblenuts accuses me of being "anti-vax" and I'm not, as I have stated many times. Some vaccines are okay, some are good, and some are rot.

For example, the flu vaccines are rot, and I have stories I can tell later when I have more time.

The Covid vaccines are double rot.

Had the Covid cult acted like adults from the very beginning and left us ALONE to make our own decisions they'd get no pushback from me. I wouldn't care one way or the other. But they didn't, and I don't need to go into specifics.

By the way, did you read carefully? Since my kids are over 18, they made their own decision about getting the first two shots. So did my husband and I--we are both unvaccinated.

---------------
Note that:
------------------

All of this is extraneous to what you said about the vaccines.

All of it.

Forum List

Back