FDA Inadvertently Cites Studies Showing Ivermectin Works, Pandemic Was Created

LOL I wonder if the FDA reads it own studies that it links! :auiqs.jpg:

FDA Inadvertently Cites Studies Showing Ivermectin Works, Pandemic Was Created

In an indication that the FDA has perpetrated fraud upon the American public, the FDA’s own website which says that Ivermectin is not “effective against COVID” links to science studies which say exactly the opposite. The evidence is sufficient for a strong criminal prosecution against, at a minimum, Dr. Anthony Fauci and the FDA.

Although the links for the individual studies go only to the study protocols, the studies may be researched by title and the full studies found.

FDA November 2021 Ivermectin page. (Web archive of FDA Ivermectin page as it appeared on Nov. 11, 2021)

“Clinical Trials” page link on FDA Ivermectin page (PDF archive of “Clinical Trials” page as it appeared on Nov. 11, 2021)

Below:From FDA Ivermectin page, Nov. 11, 2021

screenshot-2021-11-17-10.32.26-pm.png
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is fdaclinical.png

Below: Image of page which comes up when “Clinical Trials” is clicked on FDA Ivermectin page

c
results.png

The studies range in date from mid-2020 into mid-2021, as the FDA and Dr. Fauci maintain their hard positions against using Ivermectin in any way for COVID. Meanwhile, thousands of mostly elderly have died for lack of treatment.

Although overwhelming science has been cataloged which shows Ivermectin reduces COVID mortality by as much as 80% and more, no US or any other media outlet has bothered to mention that many of the studies are pinned to the FDA’s own webpage. Instead, the media picks up on the false implication, made recently that Ivermectin is only for livestock.

Below: FDA tweet on Ivermectin

Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize-winning drug which has been in use for humans for various ailments, for decades, and has a sterling safety record. Declines in COVID mortality on the order of 80% would have meant no pandemic.

Following are the conclusions of the studies listed in the FDA list of sources for its own position. However the linked studies do not support that position, that “available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19.” The linked studies support the opposite. Presently there are 81 studies listed, but only a handful have “results available.” The ones that do all show that Ivermectin works, a sampling below.

1. “Evaluation of the effectiveness and safety of adding ivermectin to treatment in severe COVID-19 patients”

Conclusion: According to the findings obtained, ivermectin can provide an increase in clinical recovery, improvement in prognostic laboratory parameters and a decrease in mortality rates even when used in patients with severe COVID-19. Consequently, ivermectin should be considered as an alternative drug that can be used in the treatment of COVID-19 disease or as an additional option to existing protocols.”

turkey.png

2. “The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial”

Conclusion: “The positive signal found in this pilot warrants the conduction oflarger trials using ivermectin for the early treatment of COVID-19.Such trials should include patients with risk factors for severe diseaseas well as patients with pneumonia. The potential for a mechanism of action different to direct antiviral effect also opens the door for preexposure prophylaxis in high-risk groups.”

3. “Safety and Efficacy of the combined use of ivermectin, dexamethasone, enoxaparin and aspirin against COVID 19”

hector2.png

Conclusion: we consider IDEA protocol to be a scientifically based, low-cost treatment and sustainable healthcare strategy with a favorable benefit-risk ratio, based on the results reported in this article: reduction in overall mortality to one fourth, reduction in mortality of hospitalized patients to one eighth and no progression of mild cases to moderate or severe cases.”

4. “Use of Ivermectin as a Potential Chemoprophylaxis for COVID-19 in Egypt: A Randomized Clinical Trial”

egypt3.png
egypt2.png

Conclusion: “Ivermectin is suggested to be a promising effective chemoprophylactic drug against COVID-19. Ivermectin is inexpensive, available and quite safe drug. As this is the first report regarding use of ivermectin in COVID-19 prophylaxis, it is very appropriate to promptly and rigorously study this drug further.”

5. “Effectiveness of Ivermectin as add-on Therapy in COVID-19 Management (Pilot Trial)”

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is hector.png
screenshot-2021-11-18-2.18.58-am.png

Conclusion: “The mean time to stay in the hospital was significantly lower in IVM group compared with the controls…Add-on use of IVM to HCQ and AZT had better effectiveness, shorter hospital stay, and relatively safe compared with controls. however, a larger prospective study with longer follow up may be needed to validate these results.”

6. Use of Ivermectin as a Potential Chemoprophylaxis for COVID-19 in Egypt: A Randomized Clinical Trial

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is egypt3.png
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is egypt2.png

Conclusion: “Ivermectin is suggested to be a promising effective chemoprophylactic drug against COVID-19. Ivermectin is inexpensive, available and quite safe drug. As this is the first report regarding use of ivermectin in COVID-19 prophylaxis, it is very appropriate to promptly and rigorously study this drug further.”

Strongest Evidence Yet of Criminal Fraud​

Since last year, legions of doctors and scientists have been pointing to the scientific evidence that Ivermectin works, such as that compiled at IVMMeta.com

Undisputed success stories continue to emanate from countries such as Mexico and India. In India, physicians and the Indian Bar Association have filed a lawsuit against WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin. The legal notice filed by the IBA states:

“It is amply clear that your criminal mind is working swiftly to…cause as much possible damage to people and to stop the use of ‘Ivermectin’…” (LEGAL NOTICE)

In a study published at the NIH repository, Ivermectin is possibly effective against COVID mutant strains as well. In “Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19,”the authors write:

“The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.”

However, currently, any suggestion that Ivermectin is effective, is bashed down by Facebook, Big Tech, and the media with charges of “misinformation.”

Rarely has information which upsets the narrative of government authorities come so conveniently from the government itself.

Thus the FDA’s blanket statement on its Ivermectin webpage, “Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19,” is a polar, direct inversion of the truth.

This is the strongest evidence yet that fraud has been perpetrated on the American public, with the intention of framing the currently still-experimental COVID Pfizer and Moderna injections as salvation.

Below: Article by The American Association for the Advancement of Science on Navarro, Spain study, linked in FDA sources on Ivermectin

Take it.

But hey Be the buddies of big pharma and make them Billions.
Who makes Ivermectin, you dumb piece of shit? Santa Claus? The big pharma company that makes it specifically said dont take it for Covid. But I encourage you to "do your own research" and then take it if that's what you deem suitable.

Who makes Ivermectin, you dumb piece of shit? Santa Claus? The big pharma company that makes it specifically said dont take it for Covid. But I encourage you to "do your own research" and then take it if that's what you deem suitable.
Why are you upset. Do you work for them. This is the cheaper version that does the same thing the new one does at $500 a pill.

Oh well. Cry me a river. India has their shit together, the data proves it. WE DON'T

Why are you upset. Do you work for them. This is the cheaper version that does the same thing the new one does at $500 a pill.

Oh well. Cry me a river. India has their shit together, the data proves it. WE DON'T
Why are you so concerned what other people do or dont put into their body? If you want to take it, take it.

LOL at me being upset over this. What do you not understand when I say "take it"?

Oh and yeah i work for them. See it's all a conspiracy. I'm on this message board with an audience of 50 people to really get things going at our company. Just imagine how rich I'll be if I can convince all of you to take Ivermectin.

I know it isn't a vaccine. Neither are the vaccines. They don't prevent you from getting it. You can still get new versions because of the mutations. It mutates like the Flu now so its a covid shot not a vaccine.

The site I listed showed a protocol with vitamins as well to help prevent you from getting it.

Either way. India STATS are night and day better than the U.S.
A lot of that also has to do with our medical cabal.

See, in this nation, the license to practice medicine is controlled, at the state level, but a medical board appointed by the governor, and a lot of times, some of those folks are attached to industry, who themselves? Don't even have medical training. . . they can be corporate pharmaceutical interests.

And if a MD or DO makes on recommendations or writes scripts that go contrary to these licensing boards? When their license comes up for review, if that information gets back to the licensing boards of review? They could potentially lose their license to practice medicine. . . based on off-label scripts, recommend diet changes, recommending meditation, acupuncture, message, or whatever, anything that goes against the dogma of the cartel.

How this happened to increase the deaths in the US due to COVID, was in many nations, they didn't have this cartel for profit system of medical control of licensure, so doctors have the freedom to find anything that worked.

Here? They were VERY restricted, because the only way the big "vaccine," makers could get "Emergency Use Authorization," was if, (And here is the kicker for American companies, the, criteria needed for EUA. . . this is where the corruption comes in;) Pay attention to B, point 3, because if anything could treat this? The "vaccines," would have never been approved before long term phase IV trials.

"(c) Criteria for issuance of authorizationThe Secretary may issue an authorization under this section with respect to the emergency use of a product only if, after consultation with the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, the Director of the National Institutes of Health, and the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (to the extent feasible and appropriate given the applicable circumstances described in subsection (b)(1)), the Secretary concludes—
(1)
that an agent referred to in a declaration under subsection (b) can cause a serious or life-threatening disease or condition;

(2) that, based on the totality of scientific evidence available to the Secretary, including data from adequate and well-controlled clinical trials, if available, it is reasonable to believe that—
(A) the productmay be effective in diagnosing, treating, or preventing—
(i)
such disease or condition; or
(ii)
a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by a product authorized under this section, approved or cleared under this chapter, or licensed under section 351 of the Public Health Service Act [42 U.S.C. 262], for diagnosing, treating, or preventing such a disease or condition caused by such an agent; and
(B)
the known and potential benefits of the product, when used to diagnose, prevent, or treat such disease or condition, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product, taking into consideration the material threat posed by the agent or agents identified in a declaration under subsection (b)(1)(D), if applicable;

(3)

that there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the product for diagnosing, preventing, or treating such disease or condition;

(4)
in the case of a determination described in subsection (b)(1)(B)(ii), that the request for emergency use is made by the Secretary of Defense; and

(5)
that such other criteria as the Secretary may by regulation prescribe are satisfied."

This is why the cartel forced so many folks to die on ventilation it knew would not work.

A lot of that also has to do with our medical cabal.

See, in this nation, the license to practice medicine is controlled, at the state level, but a medical board appointed by the governor, and a lot of times, some of those folks are attached to industry, who themselves? Don't even have medical training. . . they can be corporate pharmaceutical interests.

And if a MD or DO makes on recommendations or writes scripts that go contrary to these licensing boards? When their license comes up for review, if that information gets back to the licensing boards of review? They could potentially lose their license to practice medicine. . . based on off-label scripts, recommend diet changes, recommending meditation, acupuncture, message, or whatever, anything that goes against the dogma of the cartel.

How this happened to increase the deaths in the US due to COVID, was in many nations, they didn't have this cartel for profit system of medical control of licensure, so doctors have the freedom to find anything that worked.

Here? They were VERY restricted, because the only way the big "vaccine," makers could get "Emergency Use Authorization," was if, (And here is the kicker for American companies, the, criteria needed for EUA. . . this is where the corruption comes in;) Pay attention to B, point 3, because if anything could treat this? The "vaccines," would have never been approved before long term phase IV trials.

"(c) Criteria for issuance of authorizationThe Secretary may issue an authorization under this section with respect to the emergency use of a product only if, after consultation with the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, the Director of the National Institutes of Health, and the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (to the extent feasible and appropriate given the applicable circumstances described in subsection (b)(1)), the Secretary concludes—
(1)

that an agent referred to in a declaration under subsection (b) can cause a serious or life-threatening disease or condition;

(2) that, based on the totality of scientific evidence available to the Secretary, including data from adequate and well-controlled clinical trials, if available, it is reasonable to believe that—
(A) the productmay be effective in diagnosing, treating, or preventing—
(i)

such disease or condition; or
(ii)

a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by a product authorized under this section, approved or cleared under this chapter, or licensed under section 351 of the Public Health Service Act [42 U.S.C. 262], for diagnosing, treating, or preventing such a disease or condition caused by such an agent; and
(B)

the known and potential benefits of the product, when used to diagnose, prevent, or treat such disease or condition, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product, taking into consideration the material threat posed by the agent or agents identified in a declaration under subsection (b)(1)(D), if applicable;

(3)

that there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the product for diagnosing, preventing, or treating such disease or condition;

(4)
in the case of a determination described in subsection (b)(1)(B)(ii), that the request for emergency use is made by the Secretary of Defense; and

(5)

that such other criteria as the Secretary may by regulation prescribe are satisfied."

This is why the cartel forced so many folks to die on ventilation it knew would not work.
Short story is their greed killed hundreds of thousands of people. Even now the cheap pill does what the expensive one does.

Why are you so concerned what other people do or dont put into their body? If you want to take it, take it.

LOL at me being upset over this. What do you not understand when I say "take it"?

Oh and yeah i work for them. See it's all a conspiracy. I'm on this message board with an audience of 50 people to really get things going at our company. Just imagine how rich I'll be if I can convince all of you to take Ivermectin.
buzz off . You entered here of your own free will . That is on you. What is your specific beef with what is posted here.?

Short story is their greed killed hundreds of thousands of people. Even now the cheap pill does what the expensive one does.

Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna making $1,000 profit every second: analysis​

That is because the patent ran out a long time ago. There is no money to be made in it. Don't be stupid.

ivermectin hasnt passed any decent clinical trials for covid. Instead, if you want something cheap, thats past muster, try fluvoxamine.

hi2ibk8fblr71.jpg

5pqr08.jpg

Can you imagine how many lives could have been saved in the world had Ivermectin would have been used to treat the world's people afflicted with the Wuhan Covid-19 virus.
Democrats should be charged criminally for withholding medications for political gain. They were literally killing people to keep power... TRYANNY is an ugly thing...

ivermectin hasnt passed any decent clinical trials for covid. Instead, if you want something cheap, thats past muster, try fluvoxamine.

hi2ibk8fblr71.jpg

5pqr08.jpg
Go tell India and the places that used it along with other cheap meds. Or don't. I really don't give a Fuck if you agree or not.

I know it isn't a vaccine. Neither are the vaccines. They don't prevent you from getting it. You can still get new versions because of the mutations. It mutates like the Flu now so its a covid shot not a vaccine.

The site I listed showed a protocol with vitamins as well to help prevent you from getting it.

Either way. India STATS are night and day better than the U.S.
Ivermectin is designed to block replication. When taken early in an infection of COVID it substantially reduces the viral load and allows the natural antibodies, in our systems, time to kill the infection without becoming overwhelmed and creating the cytokine storm... IT is this cytokine storm that causes the damage to the vital organs and the need for ventilators. They have known this for over a year and a half, but the democrats blocked this from being used. This action killed millions worldwide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back