Massive Voter Fraud Update - in One Hour!

donald-trump-thumbs-up-e1486737489737.jpg

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

Holy shit! I wasn't going to believe that there was any fraud until I saw this.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Damn, Biden! You fooled me yet again!

Heroic individuals are stepping up testifying the massive election fraud, right in the den of evil. These are true American heroes, everyone should look up to them.

A Captain Obvious prediction..for the next four years all we are going to hear from the whiny right is 'thanks to massive voter fraud, Trump lost and Biden won..yada..yada.yada. Who are the snowflakes now.

That's a REAL postal employee (I can tell because of the uniform and mail bag over his shoulder), which makes his claim TRUE!

Did james o'queef put on another clever disguise?

A Captain Obvious prediction..for the next four years all we are going to hear from the whiny right is 'thanks to massive voter fraud, Trump lost and Biden won..yada..yada.yada. Who are the snowflakes now.

wow, another nervous Klanocrat Cult member

Forum List

Back