My internal poll suggests that the expressions "martial Law" and "Natural Born Citizen clause" are about to trend significantly

OK for Trump to Declare Martial Law Until the election is fairly resolved ?

• no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this is a libs board so i'm not sure which conspriracy theory the mods will quickly relegate to...

but given the democrat provoked violence in the streets this summer, there may be a need for Martial Law...
as an owner of AR15's i will gladly stand with the President, the Military and of course our cops.

the Natural Born citizen part is because the constitution says a president has to be natural born, ecept those grandfathered by this constitution... our constitution.

Martial Law in the United States: Its Meaning, Its History, and ...
www.brennancenter.org › our-work › research-reports

Aug 20, 2020 — As abruptly as it took hold in the mid-19th century, martial law disappeared from American life after World War II. The federal government has not ...

How the president could invoke martial law - Military Times
www.militarytimes.com › your-military › 2020/10/23

Oct 23, 2020 — Martial law may be declared by both the president and by Congress. ... however, “their actions under the declaration must abide by the U.S. ...
People also ask
Can martial law be declared in the US?

What happens if martial law is declared?

Can you defend yourself during martial law?

Why was martial law declared?

Feedback

Videos
Video result for martial law in the us
PREVIEW
5:30
Here's What Martial Law In The US Would Actually Look Like
YouTube · The Infographics Show
Mar 28, 2020

PREVIEW
2:59
Martial law: Here's what can and can't happen in the US
CNN.com
Jun 5, 2020

PREVIEW
8:32
President Trump Declaring Martial Law in the United States?
YouTube · Habib Le Franco
Jun 3, 2020

PREVIEW
6:43
Trump declares he's president of law and order, threatens to ...
YouTube · CTV News
Jun 1, 2020

Feedback
Web results
Martial law in the United States - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Martial_law_in_the_United_...

Martial law in the United Statesrefers to times in United States history in which in a region, state, city, or the whole United States was placed under the control of ...
Declaration of martial law in ... · ‎National Security and ... · ‎History of Nauvoo, Illinois

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Trump was born in Kenya.

No, seriously.

When you consider he accuses others of doing the very things he does, then it stands to reason there is a very good chance he was born in Kenya.

Just sayin'.

Martial law. Everyone has to take off their masks and go shopping. But only American goods. None of that Chi-nee shit.

Good Luck with that.

Folks are just trying to pay bills and feed their kids and get some descent health care coverage. Or maybe, you checked out for the past 4 years?

this is a libs board so i'm not sure which conspriracy theory the mods will quickly relegate to...

but given the democrat provoked violence in the streets this summer, there may be a need for Martial Law...
as an owner of AR15's i will gladly stand with the President, the Military and of Course our cops.

Aug 20, 2020 — As abruptly as it took hold in the mid-19th century, martial law disappeared from American life after World War II. The federal government has not ...

Oct 23, 2020 — Martial law may be declared by both the president and by Congress. ... however, “their actions under the declaration must abide by the U.S. ...
People also ask

Feedback

Videos
View attachment 412272
PREVIEW
Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 412273
PREVIEW
CNN.com
Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 412274
PREVIEW
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 412275
PREVIEW
YouTube · CTV News
Jun 1, 2020

Feedback
Web results

Martial law in the United Statesrefers to times in United States history in which in a region, state, city, or the whole United States was placed under the control of ...
Declaration of martial law in ... · ‎National Security and ... · ‎History of Nauvoo, Illinois

Mate....I would suggest there are about 5 cons for every 1 lib on this board. What threads do you read? Cooking? Movies?

Has anyone named their band Natural Born Citizen? That would be a good name for a country band. Songs about birth certificates and Muslims.

Yeah.

as an owner of AR15's i will gladly stand with the President, the Military and of Course our cops.

People also ask

Feedback

Videos
View attachment 412272
PREVIEW
Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 412273
PREVIEW
CNN.com
Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 412274
PREVIEW
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 412275
PREVIEW
YouTube · CTV News
Jun 1, 2020

Feedback
Web results

Mate....I would suggest there are about 5 cons for every 1 lib on this board. What threads do you read? Cooking? Movies?
That's pretty shitty links posted there. FO. Would have been pretty cool otherwise.

No, seriously.

When you consider he accuses others of doing the very things he does, then it stands to reason there is a very good chance he was born in Kenya.

Just sayin'.
Trumps Birth Certificate says he was born in Jamaica
Makes him ineligible to be President

1604703585995.jpeg

No, seriously.

Just sayin'.
Trumps Birth Certificate says he was born in Jamaica
Makes him ineligible to be President
That's a really good point.

People also ask

Feedback

Videos
View attachment 412272
PREVIEW
Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 412273
PREVIEW
CNN.com
Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 412274
PREVIEW
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 412275
PREVIEW
YouTube · CTV News
Jun 1, 2020

Feedback
Web results

That's pretty shitty links posted there. FO. Would have been pretty cool otherwise.
well what would you do ? there's a silly link rule here. i try to get along, most of the time.

Trump wants to declare Martial Law because votes are being counted after he ordered them to stop

Good Luck with that.

Folks are just trying to pay bills and feed their kids and get some descent health care coverage. Or maybe, you checked out for the past 4 years?
Which must be why you idiot democrats allowed their businesses to be destroyed during a pandemic.

cuz ...you cared about the “kids”.

Not.

Good Luck with that.

Which must be why you idiot democrats allowed their businesses to be destroyed during a pandemic.

Not.
I'm not a Democrat.

You are a terribly self absorbed human being. I did not allow anything to happen to my business.

What an incredibly ignorant thing to post. Really. That's just down right stupid.

Good Luck with that.

Not.
I'm not a Democrat.

You are a terribly self absorbed human being. I did not allow anything to happen to my business.

What an incredibly ignorant thing to post. Really. That's just down right stupid.
She's a Deplorable. 《Shrug》

it would be a
Has anyone named their band Natural Born Citizen? That would be a good name for a country band. Songs about birth certificates and Muslims.

Yeah.
great name for a band... not country though.

I can't blame Trump for considering a declaration of martial law. This level of fraud by the Democrats is unprecedented.

I can't blame Trump for considering a declaration of martial law. This level of fraud by the Democrats is unprecedented.

the violence of the left in the streets this summer set the stage. unfortunately

FRom what I've remembered about invoking martial law. A President can invoked during wartime and when there's a rebellion and that is even including if the political leaders rebels against the President. That the President can have them locked away. They can't be bailed from out of jail during martial law. And the military courts system takes over. And the police dept can assist if needed.
But the only thing is that Obama and Bush has been on a firing spree. They has gotten rid of and replaced many military officers. And lot of corrupted politicians may have added more things into it that allows certain things to take place. Like they could added that if our military doesn't meet certain requirements, that they can have foreign entities to take over like the U.N. Or they could have secretly combined our military with theirs. Which I've seen an HBO series about these children living with their parents on a global military base. And so I'm guessing that they are hinting around what they have done. Preparing us for something they have already done.
And I believe that they are trying to put us all under the U.N. constitution.

Dershowitz: Does President Trump have power to declare martial law?

Forum List

Back