Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well allow me:

She is one of the high priests of the cult insurrection. She is a messenger for the Big Lie and a face of the GOP effort to steal future elections.
NO ONE has been charged with insurrection. It's a bullshit LIE and if any more election thefts occur, there will be a serious price to pay for America. The choice for this nation has always been the ballot or the bullet. Apparently, 2016 marked the transition from one to the other. It's a damned shame what you people are doing to this nation but if it's a fight you want, you'll get it. The only winners will be our enemies.

NO ONE has been charged with insurrection. It's a bullshit LIE and if any more election thefts occur, there will be a serious price to pay for America. The choice for this nation has always been the ballot or the bullet. Apparently, 2016 marked the transition from one to the other. It's a damned shame what you people are doing to this nation but if it's a fight you want, you'll get it. The only winners will be our enemies.
Neat!

But she is a high priest of the cult insurrection. And her dumb ass is getting exposed for it.

I have never in my life heard of a Kwanzaa religion. May be it's out there....but

I have always lived in a Judeo-Christian Civilization.
There is no Kwanzaa religion Kwanzaa is a celebration of African heritage.

I'm liking her better and better. She has courage, and she's usually right.

Huh. MTG for prez when she gets a little age on her?
That sound you just heard was Liberal heads EXPLODING :auiqs.jpg:
They'd curl into the fetal position and be weeping uncontrollably if she ran. The same group would cheer AOC, the Jihadi twins, and the magic black cue-ball if any of them wanted to run.

A weird fake holiday invented in 1967 by a cult leaderesque felon who beat women and tortured them with soldering irons. Yay let’s celebrate, Happy Kwanza!
The idea behind the holiday was a good one. To increase pride in African heritage. The fact that a felon created it is is simply ironic. Good ideas come from the most unlikely places.

I'm liking her better and better. She has courage, and she's usually right.

Huh. MTG for prez when she gets a little age on her?
You like her because she thinks like you do. But she isn't nearly as hot as Boebert is. So she'll be dismissed as cray-cray. :)
She already look like she got some age on her.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

Thank you moderator for posting that site.

It's not fake? Who created it?
All religion is fake, but Kwanzaa is not a religion and it doesn't matter who created it. It was a good idea. It's a chance for black Americans to celebrate their African heritage. Pride is badly needed in that community. One of the saddest moments in my life occurred in 1976 in New Orleans. I was having a picnic lunch with a friend and close by where was a black family. And obviously affluent white family passed by enjoying the day out for a walk. This caught the attention of all the black children. Shortly afterwards, one of the smallest of those children said to his mother, " When I grow up, I want to be white. " That is when I realized, years and years of indoctrination that black people are inferior to whites takes a terrible toll on everyone. The oppressors and the oppressed both suffer.

All religion is fake, but Kwanzaa is not a religion and it doesn't matter who created it. It was a good idea. It's a chance for black Americans to celebrate their African heritage. Pride is badly needed in that community. One of the saddest moments in my life occurred in 1976 in New Orleans. I was having a picnic lunch with a friend and close by where was a black family. And obviously affluent white family passed by enjoying the day out for a walk. This caught the attention of all the black children. Shortly afterwards, one of the smallest of those children said to his mother, " When I grow up, I want to be white. " That is when I realized, years and years of indoctrination that black people are inferior to whites takes a terrible toll on everyone. The oppressors and the oppressed both suffer.

All religion is fake, but Kwanzaa is not a religion and it doesn't matter who created it.

It's a holiday. Who created it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back