Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
All religion is fake, but Kwanzaa is not a religion and it doesn't matter who created it.

It's a holiday. Who created it?
Doctor Maulana Karenga, a professor and chairman of Black Studies at California State University in Long Beach, California in 1966. It is a compilation of various ceremonies celebrated in 55 nations in Africa, most celebrating the harvest ( akin to our Thanksgiving. It is a celebration of life.

Weird how libs are defending kwanzaa but won't tell us who created it?
I just did in post number 63. the origin doesn't matter, the celebration does. And it is not political, despite your efforts to make it so. Most things in life are not political, at least most of the good things in life aren't political.

Sounds like a great guy. Anything else to know about him?
He was a wise man. He realized American blacks had been disenfranchised from their heritage and had low self-esteem very little pride in themselves. It was a good effort on his part

Doctor Maulana Karenga, a professor and chairman of Black Studies at California State University in Long Beach, California in 1966. It is a compilation of various ceremonies celebrated in 55 nations in Africa, most celebrating the harvest ( akin to our Thanksgiving. It is a celebration of life.
Celebrated in 55 nations in Africa my ass.

AFB55A4A-8EE5-48C7-8D3F-66857A302682.jpeg

He was a wise man. He realized American blacks had been disenfranchised from their heritage and had low self-esteem very little pride in themselves. It was a good effort on his part
Maybe he should had just encouraged them to move back to Africa.

Anything else?
Before he became a professor and turned his life into good acts, during his youth he was a member of the Black Panthers and served four years in prison for felony assault and false imprisonment. But this is information should not diminish the fact that he brought the beautiful celebration of life known as Kwanzaa to African Americans. The criminal aspect of his life is often used by white supremacist to detract from the good that he did in his life.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

I think she suits the Republican party with her mad far right views.
But oh the irony when You talk about her hating people. Have a look at how you hate democrats. You bald faced hypocrite. Piss off.

I think she suits the Republican party with her mad far right views.
But oh the irony when You talk about her hating people. Have a look at how you hate democrats. You bald faced hypocrite. Piss off.
This isn't about Democrats this isn't about Republicans this is about one crazy woman in Congress that shouldn't be there.

Also a convicted violent felon, a criminal, a terrorist, a sexual abuser. And batshit crazy. Once the founder and leader of a bizarre cult that was likewise.

That is what you honor, when you celebrate Kwanzaa.

Also a convicted violent felon, a criminal, a terrorist, a sexual abuser. And batshit crazy. Once the founder and leader of a bizarre cult that was likewise.

That is what you honor, when you celebrate Kwanzaa.
You're just proved my point, it doesn't matter. It only matters to White Supremacists who are trying to discredit the celebration. It's origins are from Africa, the man responsible for bringing it to America is just a human being capable of doing it wrong and right like any of us. You can condemn him if you wish for all it's worth. But you can't condemn Kwanzaa.

Something just occurred to me.

Ronald McKinley Everett, AKA Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, is an American citizen, born in America, to parents who were also born in America.

I know that back in his day, “cultural appropriation” wasn't the thing that it is now, but by adoption a fake “African” name, and creating a fake “African” holiday out of fake “African” principles, none of which would be at all recognizable to a genuine African person; would this not be a rather blatant example of “cultural appropriation”?

Or is “cultural appropriation” only a bad thing when it is a conservative that is being accused of it?

Something just occurred to me.

Ronald McKinley Everett, AKA Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, is an American citizen, born in America, to parents who were also born in America.

I know that back in his day, “cultural appropriation” wasn't the thing that it is now, but by adoption a fake “African” name, and creating a fake “African” holiday out of fake “African” principles, none of which would be at all recognizable to a genuine African person; would this not be a rather blatant example of “cultural appropriation”?

Or is “cultural appropriation” only a bad thing when it is a conservative that is being accused of it?

Only a twisted mind could come up with that diatribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back