Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

Last edited by a moderator:
Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.
Yeah. You should never speak another word for the rest of your life, but it looks like we are doomed with your idiotic presence. Lucy us. Not.

She's right, though. How about right? I've read about Kwanzaa. You could, too. It's just a crazy fraud.

Same deal with Mormonism --- a total fraud invented by a known con man. I think there is a lot to saying the truth.

She's right, though. How about right? I've read about Kwanzaa. You could, too. It's just a crazy fraud.

Same deal with Mormonism --- a total fraud invented by a known con man. I think there is a lot to saying the truth.
Kwanzaa is not a holiday. It's a week-long celebration of African heritage. Mormonism is a religion so of course it's fake.

give her a break

She believes in Jewish Space Lasers

I'm liking her better and better. She has courage, and she's usually right.

Huh. MTG for prez when she gets a little age on her?

It is fake. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Is everyone not entitled to their own opinion? I mean, if a fan of the movie Return of the Living Dead wanted to make a religion out of that film and put up a tree made out of human leg bones every year, why persecute them for it? Yeah, sure I suppose the whole eating brains thing sounds a bit wild, but I digress . . . for I am part Pennsylvania Dutch and . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back