Marjorie Taylor Greene claims ‘bullshit’ as expert says Covid vaccine saved 14m lives

1708216925874.png

Anyone who opines against the national narrative is not taken seriously frigid one, they are simply dismissed as unprofessional idiots , and the sheepeople follow suit

This is fascism 101, believing those that govern you are beyond reproach

View attachment 904040

~S~

Of course they're not, why? Because they don't do it properly. They throw things around like toys, and can't be taken seriously.

You can't expect people to act like that and be taken seriously.

But then I guess they connect with the lowest 20%

Its terrifying for Americans that this troll is in a position of power, How many would she have killed if she had been running the covid response ? About as many as trump I guess,

Anti vaxxers are funny on one level but they arent meant to be taken seriously.
Is it complete bullshit, or not?

I think not.

The stupid mask crap, that's bullshit,

The vaccine whoops ass better than the last vaccines in 20 years.

“There’s been thousands of peer-reviewed medical studies, thousands of them studying vaccine injuries,” Greene said. “They are real. People are dying.

“People are having heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, and many other countries are dropping the Covid-19 vaccine and saying we shouldn’t give them to children. It’s time to be honest about the vaccine-injured and we need to stop allowing these Covid-19 vaccines to be given out to children.”

Is the Pfizer vaccine no longer available?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent is no longer authorized for use in the United States.

~S~
still spreading lies sparky ALIAS chicken steve pfizer is available every where except your chicken farm

Of course they're not, why? Because they don't do it properly. They throw things around like toys, and can't be taken seriously.

You can't expect people to act like that and be taken seriously.

But then I guess they connect with the lowest 20%

But those people who sleep with others of the same sex are to be taken seriously? 🤦‍♂️

MTG claims to be an expert on Bill Shit but she believes conspiracies like Jewish space lasers, Covid is a hoax and stolen elections
Your side pushes a vaccine that is shown to cause unique deadly blood clots, want minors the ability to be castrated. Stealing election, by people doing the above, crimes against humanity, are far from not believable

The vax has saved millions (proven) yet we have nonsense about 'deadly blood clots' killing everyone, yet we are here.

MAGA stole an election in 2016. That will never happen again.
Gee John, why do you not hit the reply button when replying my posts. Do you always act the coward? Or is it just after I’ve kicked your butt again?

How many of those “millions saved” not one that can be proven, were later killed by the blood clots, unique to those vaccinated?

Your support for these crimes against humanity have been duly noted. Nuremberg II can’t come quick enough.

How many of those “millions saved” not one that can be proven, were later killed by the blood clots, unique to those vaccinated?

What we do know is that 85 percent of those who died were unvaccinated
You do the math

What we do know is that 85 percent of those who died were unvaccinated
You do the math
Then you got names? Start naming them.

And those named may indeed be living with a ticking time bomb in them. I don’t have to worry about it though, but you do.

And when these shots were mandated, you now have crimes against humanity. This a Nuremberg II case is easily made. And you support crimes against humanity. In fact, you pushed them.

Gee John, why do you not hit the reply button when replying my posts. Do you always act the coward? Or is it just after I’ve kicked your butt again?

Your support for these crimes against humanity have been duly noted. Nuremberg II can’t come quick enough.
Who cares, Norm? What I wrote is true.

Forum List

Back