Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone not entitled to their own opinion? I mean, if a fan of the movie Return of the Living Dead wanted to make a religion out of that film and put up a tree made out of human leg bones every year, why persecute them for it? Yeah, sure I suppose the whole eating brains thing sounds a bit wild, but I digress . . . for I am part Pennsylvania Dutch and . . .
I mean, Ron L. Hubbard wrote a book, espousing how easily humans can be duped into believing a false god, and many people did with Scientology.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

Mod Edit: Sources are required

She has become her own caricature. Kinda says it all.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again calling Kwanzaa a " fake religion created by a psychopath ". This woman is beyond just playing ignorant, she is hatefully ignorant with an emphasis on super hatred towards anyone who is different than her white self. 1. Kwanzaa is not a religion, 2. Kwanzaa is cultural holiday to celebrate African-American heritage. Once again she doesn't know what she's talking about. Remember the adage, " It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool; then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. " This woman should never speak another word for the rest of her life.

She didn't say it very well, but what she appears to have meant to say is correct.

Kwanzaa is not a religion, of course; its a fake holiday, created by a violent criminal cult leader.

She didn't say it very well, but what she appears to have meant to say is correct.

Kwanzaa is not a religion, of course; its a fake holiday, created by a violent criminal cult leader.

Kwanzaa is a real holiday based on real human values

Christmas is based on a fantasy about a 14 year old virgin being impregnated by a God

MTG knows nothing about Kwaanza and did not come up with this talking point. She was fed this talking point by a strategist, with the strategy of securing the votes of racist idiots.

So, think about what this means:

She and her strategists think a large part of her base is comprised of angry, racist idiots.

That is what MTG thinks of her own supporters. There it is, plain as day.

They are too busy whining about being called "deplorable" to notice who actually thinks the least of them: Their cult high priests.

She was certainly right this time. Kwanzaa was designed to replace the religious holiday of Christmas.

The criminal and terrorist Ron Everett, AKA Maulana Karenga, thought that black people should not celebrate a “white man's holiday” so he made up a fake holiday, using some African-sounding words and principles that have no connection to anything genuinely to do with Africa or any of the people or cultures there.

The magaturd's lawmaker social media influencer. The hillbillies here are obsessed with her.

so by definition of 'religion' , Kwanzaa is not one.....?

gotcha, thx

~S~

I have never in my life heard of a Kwanzaa religion. May be it's out there....but

I have always lived in a Judeo-Christian Civilization.

Stann Do you Leftists have this woman on 24 hour surveillance? Jeez I've never heard her speak ONCE I don't even know what she sounds like and apparently she and Trump torture your dreams every night. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, well allow me:

She is one of the high priests of the cult insurrection. She is a messenger for the Big Lie and a face of the GOP effort to steal future elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back