Marjorie Taylor Greene claims ‘bullshit’ as expert says Covid vaccine saved 14m lives

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its terrifying for Americans that this troll is in a position of power, How many would she have killed if she had been running the covid response ? About as many as trump I guess,

Anti vaxxers are funny on one level but they arent meant to be taken seriously.

MTG, who is often called Horse Face, and Ann Coulter who is also called Horse Face would probably make a great team.

Its terrifying for Americans that this troll is in a position of power, How many would she have killed if she had been running the covid response ? About as many as trump I guess,

Show us the 'science" behind that claim.

MTG is right. There's no possible way to scientifically or mathematically get to that conclusion. I don't even know if you can absolutely prove that vaccines saved 1000 lives. Liberals hate MTG mostly because she's much smarter than they are and is willing to challenge their absurd positions like defunding police, sex changes for 10-year-olds without parental consent, racist CRT, drag shows in elementary schools, catch and release of violent criminals and open borders to name a few things. Democrats hate that MGT will always stand up for what's right in opposition to the woke ideology Democrats worship. MAGA

“There’s been thousands of peer-reviewed medical studies, thousands of them studying vaccine injuries,” Greene said. “They are real. People are dying.

“People are having heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, and many other countries are dropping the Covid-19 vaccine and saying we shouldn’t give them to children. It’s time to be honest about the vaccine-injured and we need to stop allowing these Covid-19 vaccines to be given out to children.”

Is the Pfizer vaccine no longer available?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent is no longer authorized for use in the United States.

~S~

MTG is right. There's no possible way to scientifically or mathematically get to that conclusion. I don't even know if you can absolutely prove that vaccines saved 1000 lives. Liberals hate MTG mostly because she's much smarter than they are and is willing to challenge their absurd positions like defunding police, sex changes for 10-year-olds without parental consent, racist CRT, drag shows in elementary schools, catch and release of violent criminals and open borders to name a few things. Democrats hate that MGT will always stand up for what's right in opposition to the woke ideology Democrats worship. MAGA
Did they both take the horse wormer ?
Don't know, but either one will take an apple out of your hand if you hold it near their mouth.

many have said that shot also killed many....how do we know whats what?....

mtg.png
many have said that shot also killed many....how do we know whats what?....
The first step would be for you to quit believing all those crazy conspiracy theories.

Yep, MTG is like Trump...........A stable "Jenius".

Marjorie Taylor Greene Blamed Wildfire on Jewish Space ...​

1708091713783.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › article › marjorie-tay...

Jan 28, 2021 — Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a supporter of WQAnon and other conspiracy theories, has called the the execution of Democratic officials.

Not only was she elected, she was RE ELECTED.

Like covid kills kids?

What if your child was among the 17,400 dead?

What if your child was among the 17,400 dead?

I realize nature is a rough master. What if your child was one of the thousand that have died from the never before seen rubbery blood clots that morticians are reporting they had never seen before the faux covid vaccines were introduced?

I realize nature is a rough master. What if your child was one of the thousand that have died from the never before seen rubbery blood clots that morticians are reporting they had never seen before the faux covid vaccines were introduced?

More baseless Fear Mongering.
While COVID deaths among children were relatively low, deaths from vaccines did not happen

Forum List

Back