Marjorie Taylor Greene's Big, Flapping Mouth

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Marjie’s constant yapping, of course, impresses the yokels back home in Georgia. But her actions for her entire time in Congress have accomplished nothing positive for anyone, especially the yokels back home in Georgia.

She has no understanding of the long-established legislative processes in Washington, or the traditions of the GOP begun early in the twentieth century. Yes, Marjie has mastered the G“NO”P’s obstructionist antics, but she obstructs everything!

As an example of her legislative incompetence, her opposition to aid to Ukraine’s defense against Russia’s assault. The money from such legislation provides billions-of-dollars in profits to the United States’ war products industry. These profits go into the pockets of major stockholders, upper management, and corporate officers. The protracted war in the Ukraine is a cash-cow for America’s billionaire class. And welcomed by the 0.1% since the U.S. military is no longer involved in any major conflicts.

MTG’s serious lack of devotion to the further enrichment of the 0.1%, coupled with the similar ignorance of the other members of the Freedom Caucus, has caused major political contributions to the Republican Party to all but dry up. Add this to the caution currently exhibited by billionaire donors due to trump’s siphoning off millions-of-donors'-dollars for legal and business expenses, the loyalty of the Freedom Caucus to trump is wrecking the GOP from within.

The Grand Old Party must slap their voters in their proverbial faces. Get them to understand returning to business-as-usual, that of cutting corporate taxes, cutting billionaires’ taxes, and budgeting trillions-of-dollars in programs that benefit Big Business and the 0.1% is imperative.

The moderate congressional Democrats (especially as the minority party) will do all they can to help reach the goal of Republican dominance in D.C. But, the Freedom Caucus has to go.

410033109_849249983913669_3774801379339417494_n.jpg

Marjie’s constant yapping, of course, impresses the yokels back home in Georgia. But her actions for her entire time in Congress have accomplished nothing positive for anyone, especially the yokels back home in Georgia.
She has no understanding of the long-established legislative processes in Washington, or the traditions of the GOP begun early in the twentieth century. Yes, Marjie has mastered the G“NO”P’s obstructionist antics, but she obstructs everything!
As an example of her legislative incompetence, her opposition to aid to Ukraine’s defense against Russia’s assault. The money from such legislation provides billions-of-dollars in profits to the United States’ war products industry. These profits go into the pockets of major stockholders, upper management, and corporate officers. The protracted war in the Ukraine is a cash-cow for America’s billionaire class. And welcomed by the 0.1% since the U.S. military is no longer involved in any major conflicts.
MTG’s serious lack of devotion to the further enrichment of the 0.1%, coupled with the similar ignorance of the other members of the Freedom Caucus, has caused major political contributions to the Republican Party to all but dry up. Add this to the caution currently exhibited by billionaire donors due to trump’s siphoning off millions-of-donors'-dollars for legal and business expenses, the loyalty of the Freedom Caucus to trump is wrecking the GOP from within.
The Grand Old Party must slap their voters in their proverbial faces. Get them to understand returning to business-as-usual, that of cutting corporate taxes, cutting billionaires’ taxes, and budgeting trillions-of-dollars in programs that benefit Big Business and the 0.1% is imperative.
The moderate congressional Democrats (especially as the minority party) will do all they can to help reach the goal of Republican dominance in D.C. But, the Freedom Caucus has to go.
The Freedom Caucus is telling the TRUTH. The Fed is telling the TRUTH.
The DC "swamp creatures" are blindly spending too much and borrowing too much, the deficit is $2T adding to the $34T DEBT, the FED calls it "unsustainable". The Freedom Caucus wants to responsibly cut spending, but the chikin-shit RINOs have no spine, so the US goes deeper in debt and the dollar ever closer to collapsing....

No one ever takes the "punch bowl" away, this party will end in disaster...

The money from such legislation provides billions-of-dollars in profits to the United States’ war products industry. These profits go into the pockets of major stockholders, upper management, and corporate officers. The protracted war in the Ukraine is a cash-cow for America’s billionaire class.
Ok, so MTG is opposed to funding the MIC

the MIC being the biggest money laundering operation this rock has ever seen

the MIC who's international ties often cater to both sides of perpetual orwellian conflicts

the MIC who has every jingo in this country believing they've some altruistic value other than their own back pocket

So how does that make MTG a russian sympathizer?

~S~

View attachment 935410

Ukraine needs support, this is clear and I believe America is key to this and it's better to support Ukraine financially rather than have Western soldiers fighting and dying. I personally never disagreed with money to Ukraine though there is great reason to believe that Ukraine is lacking the soldiers needed, money won't solve this. This money also must be accounted for in a corrupt nation like Ukraine, Israel claimed early on that some weapons from the Oct 7th attack were likely from Ukraine.

Also, Macron saying that E.U militaries may be needed was correct and as soon as he said it Germany and others recoiled. Why?

Money to Israel and Taiwan is also important. The West needs to support our allies, this is vital as China, Russia and Iran are the new axis and any ally who provides a buffer to them must be supported. This needs to be based also on shared values, this is where Ukraine MUST change if and when they succeed in pushing back Russia.

There is no question though that unless the U.S gets a grip on your border, the long term consequences for the U.S will be immense. Immigration is needed but it must be based on American interests and needs. For years politicians were telling the poor, rust belt worker whose jobs were shipped to China and Mexico that "hey, learn to code, machines are replacing you". Yet, they pretend that low-skilled workers from Central and South America, most who cannot speak English are in demand?

So, this money to assist Ukraine would be far more palatable to Americans if they had a secure border and a desire to win against China. If America becomes more and more like the old, dying monarchies of Europe, the fate of the Free World is in grave danger. It will trickle down to discontent in the military and intelligence agencies, keys to Western defense.

Ukraine needs support, this is clear and I believe America is key to this and it's better to support Ukraine financially rather than have Western soldiers fighting and dying. I personally never disagreed with money to Ukraine though there is great reason to believe that Ukraine is lacking the soldiers needed, money won't solve this. This money also must be accounted for in a corrupt nation like Ukraine, Israel claimed early on that some weapons from the Oct 7th attack were likely from Ukraine.

Also, Macron saying that E.U militaries may be needed was correct and as soon as he said it Germany and others recoiled. Why?

Money to Israel and Taiwan is also important. The West needs to support our allies, this is vital as China, Russia and Iran are the new axis and any ally who provides a buffer to them must be supported. This needs to be based also on shared values, this is where Ukraine MUST change if and when they succeed in pushing back Russia.

There is no question though that unless the U.S gets a grip on your border, the long term consequences for the U.S will be immense. Immigration is needed but it must be based on American interests and needs. For years politicians were telling the poor, rust belt worker whose jobs were shipped to China and Mexico that "hey, learn to code, machines are replacing you". Yet, they pretend that low-skilled workers from Central and South America, most who cannot speak English are in demand?

So, this money to assist Ukraine would be far more palatable to Americans if they had a secure border and a desire to win against China. If America becomes more and more like the old, dying monarchies of Europe, the fate of the Free World is in grave danger. It will trickle down to discontent in the military and intelligence agencies, keys to Western defense.
Trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars legislated and only 110 billion dollars of that went into roads and bridges infrastructure. We need to renovate, rebuild, renew and build new. All of this is planned from our elites to destroy the greatest experiment in human history.

so just how is Ukraine our 'ally' Shocked one?

~S~
They are a buffer and will slowly become more Western in nature.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It isn't perfect, but it does keep Russia from having access to that territory and resources. Keeps them away from Western Europe.

I can see a future East/West Ukraine, similar to East/West Germany. The corruption in Ukraine is the biggest issue.

OMG! Too funny.

Even after all that’s become apparent, you still think support of Ukraine is needed. Even after hundreds of thousands of deaths, much of the nation destroyed , and half the population gone you still believe.

Stop the war now. Surrender to whatever terms Russia demands. Or, it will only get worse and result in yet more dollars taken from the American people to enrich the war contractors and the two crime families.

What’s CLEAR is like all wars this one is a scam. An even bigger scam than most wars, BUT YOU’LL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Personally, between me and my avatar...well, we both think Marjorie TrailerQueen is a stealth-Democrat, a SleeperCell Progressive.

I mean, look at it ----- she way way too often makes Democrats look good. Look thoughtful, prudent, responsible, serious-minded.

She wouldn't do that if she was a real true deep-red RWNJ.

She's a Marxist hiding in 'Deliverance' Country.

Betcha.

I KNOW...I KNOW...I KNOW..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

The Ukraine War is depleting the Russian military as well as the Russian economy.
No it’s not. Ukraine is totally depleted, but you want more. Go fight yourself chickenhawk.

I KNOW...I KNOW...I KNOW..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

The Ukraine War is depleting the Russian military as well as the Russian economy.

Ukraine is fighting the war against Russia that we have been preparing for 80 years

They are depleting the Russian military, showing their weaknesses and expending Russian resources.

All without US boots on the ground

They are a buffer and will slowly become more Western in nature.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It isn't perfect, but it does keep Russia from having access to that territory and resources. Keeps them away from Western Europe.

I can see a future East/West Ukraine, similar to East/West Germany. The corruption in Ukraine is the biggest issue.
Ukraine means nothing to us. And Western Europe does not care either. Russia is not attacking them.

Personally, between me and my avatar...well, we both think Marjorie TrailerQueen is a stealth-Democrat, a SleeperCell Progressive.

I mean, look at it ----- she way way too often makes Democrats look good. Look thoughtful, prudent, responsible, serious-minded.

What about all this debt makes any of them look good?

She wouldn't do that if she was a real true deep-red RWNJ.

She's a Marxist hiding in 'Deliverance' Country.

Betcha.

She would just go along with more and more debt? Like Trump did?

Ukraine is fighting the war against Russia that we have been preparing for 80 years

They are depleting the Russian military, showing their weaknesses and expending Russian resources.

It’s more likely this war has made the Russian military much stronger. The exact opposite of what the establishment is telling you, but you always believe them.

While other countries are working to undermine our debt.

Forum List

Back