Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Mass Government Layoffs

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Once again MTG shows she has common sense. Departments headed by liberals should be targeted first. "Senator Greene" is sounding better every day.

---Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday called for mass U.S. government layoffs in response to cutbacks made in Argentina by Javier Milei, the country's new president.---

4127.jpg

Once again MTG shows she has common sense. Departments headed by liberals should be targeted first. "Senator Greene" is sounding better every day.

---Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday called for mass U.S. government layoffs in response to cutbacks made in Argentina by Javier Milei, the country's new president.---

"departments run by liberals targeted first?"

how many lib'rals will be heading departments in this glorious second coming of trump 47 ? does that mean that trump thinks lib'rals are "the best people?"

According to you her election was not proper. She shouldn't be in congress, right?

PS: She's more full of shit than you are.

No, Greene shows she has contempt for sound, responsible governance – as do most Republicans.

Let's start with her position....

MTG is considered to be intelligent, accurately informed and reasonable by a significant portion of this country.

That says a great deal about this country, and we need to start thinking about that.
I have yet to see this walking dead demographic.

Every government worker I know, and I know many, goes into the office once a week - and they complain even about that. On their work from home days, they are doing SOME work, but squeezing in walks, laundry, even a couple of hours in the afternoon to take in a movie, taking a dip in the swimming pool (in the summer), taking taking tennis lessons, and in an extreme case, getting in 9 rounds of golf.

The government workforce could easily be halved, simply by requiring people put in a full day’s work.

All talk. Nothing ever happens. Same song and dance since ??? The 80s? Forever?

They get in office somehow, then years later they bark out a good idea but they are one? No others rush in to make it happen. No real GOVT crook ever goes to Jail.

Country is lost forever. Fags and trannys in dresses have reached hi positions in GOVT & Military. One so sick it steals used underwear from strangers? These scum are sent overseas by the illegitimate regime to make deals? Talk about the weakest link! MERCY! all hope is lost.

WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED FULL IDIOCRACY STATUS.

All talk. Nothing ever happens. Same song and dance since ??? The 80s? Forever?

They get in office somehow, then years later they bark out a good idea but they are one? No others rush in to make it happen. No real GOVT crook ever goes to Jail.

Country is lost forever. Fags and trannys in dresses have reached hi positions in GOVT & Military. One so sick it steals used underwear from strangers? These scum are sent overseas by the illegitimate regime to make deals? Talk about the weakest link! MERCY! all hope is lost.

WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED FULL IDIOCRACY STATUS.
I met a friend for lunch the other day. The “host” was a young man who was wearing a beautiful, decorative checker necklace, gorgeous drop earrings, and full make-up, with neon-blue eyeshadow and long fake lashes.

Lord save us.

During layoff time under Obama I tried to watch “the news” looking for a ray of hope.

I began to notice the make up on men, false eyelashes on chick toad, lipstick on all of them, blush etc. I knew then Idiocracy was just ahead. I turned it off. Then they worked to assist stolen 2020. #NEVERAGAIN

So she wants to cut veterans off from healthcare because she’s fired half the doctors in the VA.

So she wants to cut veterans off from healthcare because she’s fired half the doctors in the VA.

More non-stop BS from a LW stooge. Of couse any sane reduction would begin with non-essential employees. Paper pushing no-show types. The list is thousands of oages of FED Departments. Many duplicated in each State you sick 30 gal plastic trash bag of cow guts.

More non-stop BS from a LW stooge. Of couse any sane reduction would begin with non-essential employees. Paper pushing no-show types. The list is thousands of oages of FED Departments. Many duplicated in each State you sick 30 gal plastic trash bag of cow guts.
The vets would be better served by getting their care from non-vet facilities anyway. Why not get rid of vet hospitals altogether and just provide the needed care via the civilian hospital system?

During layoff time under Obama I tried to watch “the news” looking for a ray of hope.

I began to notice the make up on men, false eyelashes on chick toad, lipstick on all of them, blush etc. I knew then Idiocracy was just ahead. I turned it off. Then they worked to assist stolen 2020. #NEVERAGAIN
Reminds me of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back