Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

MTG has nothing. Absolutely nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada.

If she did, she would have acted on it.

She is a nut. She is liar of the first order, just like the man she worships... Trump.

The election has been certified by congress and deemed legitimate by courts and intel agencies that investigated instances of fraud. So anybody that calls it legit is not lying. When you say it wasn’t legit you are now lying and spreading conspiracy theories as you are claiming something as true that you can’t prove is true

So am I now a liar for believing that it was fraudulent as well?

If she has the evidence, she needs to move forward with it or shut up.

Like I said, if anyone bothers to read the OP's link, MTG's "evidence" is something that she says Biden did as VP. I'm not sure that a sitting president can be brought up on charges in a current term for something they did in another term in a different position.

And, while a VP can be impeached, shouldn't they be impeached from the office they held when they did the crimes that are alleged?

Although the article doesn't say what that evidence is, but I'm hopeful.

Um ... Try Complete and Utter Failure to Secure our Southern Border.
One of the most important duties of a Potus.He swore on a bible
and took an Oath to Protect America and Americans.
There is no way around this most Obvious of duties.
It can't be ridiculed away.Let alone scoffed at.

No, I wouldn't call you a liar for believing that the election was fraudulent, because, that is your belief and your own truth.

I would call you an idiot however.

Yeah, but I wasn't talking to you you moron.

So am I now a liar for believing that it was fraudulent as well?
You can believe whatever you want. But if you go around claiming that it was in fact stolen and you can’t prove it then you are telling a lie. Big difference between stating an opinion and stating something as fact.

That’s the issue with media and politicians on both sides… they blur the lines and mislead people. Many on this board are doing the same thing. We should be doing better.

Why are so many conservatives against her?

Where is anyone paying $10/gallon of gas?

(and the entire world is dealing with inflation right now....you want to blame President Biden for inflation in Italy? in India? in China?)
No! just here in the once Good Old U.S.of A.
Ya blubberbrained afternoon bed wetter.I guess in yer world
it's just hunky dory to fart out loud no matter the occasion.
At a nice restaurant or Theatre.
Granted at The Kennedy Center during an awards banquet
I have no problemo.
I think in Jamaica gas cost like $ 10 A LITRE.

You can believe whatever you want. But if you go around claiming that it was in fact stolen and you can’t prove it then you are telling a lie. Big difference between stating an opinion and stating something as fact.

Well I could prove it based upon what I've read and heard in the news, but I admit that I can't prove that it's true.

Well I could prove it based upon what I've read and heard in the news, but I admit that I can't prove that it's true.
That’s the issue… the news and politicians make these claims that they can’t prove either and blur the lines between fact and opinion. If the claims that you believe alto be true were actually probable then they would hold up in court. None did and MANY outright lies were exposed. Things Trumps own lawyers were spreading… that should tell you something about the reliability of the claims they were making

That’s the issue… the news and politicians make these claims that they can’t prove either and blur the lines between fact and opinion. If the claims that you believe alto be true were actually probable then they would hold up in court. None did and MANY outright lies were exposed. Things Trumps own lawyers were spreading… that should tell you something about the reliability of the claims they were making

I guess that the biggest thing for me is that I see how many supporters Trump has and then I look at Biden,.. who doesn't have enough of them to fill a bathtub let alone a room.

I guess that the biggest thing for me is that I see how many supporters Trump has and then I look at Biden,.. who doesn't have enough of them to fill a bathtub let alone a room.
Trump has a cult like following from a small base. But he also has many people on both sides who despise him and others who are just sick of his drama. Biden is a boring old man. Many people, myself included, Wanted boring back in our politics. Things were too intense with Trump and our nation was tearing itself apart. I’m not a die hard fan of Bidens at all but I’d vote for him in a heartbeat if the choices were him or Trump.

None of that is evidence of a stolen election though

Trump has a cult like following from a small base. But he also has many people on both sides who despise him and others who are just sick of his drama. Biden is a boring old man. Many people, myself included, Wanted boring back in our politics. Things were too intense with Trump and our nation was tearing itself apart. I’m not a die hard fan of Bidens at all but I’d vote for him in a heartbeat if the choices were him or Trump.

None of that is evidence of a stolen election though

Well at least you aren't that big of a fan of Biden's.

I could say bathroom analogies are a dime a dozen.
I remember reading a paperback Biography of Spencer Tracy.
Every so often Tracy would just up and leave a Film set for
a week.He'd run off to place in N.Y.city where he had a favoriite
Hotel.A think in an Old section of the Bronx.He personally had
an automatic room reservation in his favorite room.
He'd lug up his old Big Suitcase.It was loaded down with bottles
of Booze.He'd sit and splash around for days getting stewed in
said bathtub.
Oddly enough ... Winston Churchill did pretty much the same
thing.He'd play like a little boy in tub with his favorite drink.
Making little boy noises.
I think both Tracy and Churchill would like MTG.
She's no nonsense,tough as a Bowery Boy and kinda
sexy in an athletic Political vein.Just what most Doctors
should order.Of course todays doctors are wimpy.

Forum List

Back