Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

I have no clue where you get your info.
I'll tell you. I get my real info from a number of direct and indirect news sources whom I juxtaposition between themselves weighing their validity by testing what they say, report and claim both against each other against my own observations. When many people looking at an issue see the same things despite looking from different sides, that is a high assurance that their judgement is sound.

That comment was for Lenny who is expressing an opinion that Biden could get impeached. He has drunk the Koolaid and should wake the hell up.
What Koolaid? There is something very, very wrong if Biden ISN'T impeached. He is the WORST president in US History and the democrats have now set the bar VERY LOW for impeachment.

I'll tell you. I get my real info from a number of direct and indirect news sources whom I juxtaposition between themselves weighing their validity by testing what they say, report and claim both against each other against my own observations. When many people looking at an issue see the same things despite looking from different sides, that is a high assurance that their judgement is sound
Good. Same here

What Koolaid? There is something very, very wrong if Biden ISN'T impeached. He is the WORST president in US History and the democrats have now set the bar VERY LOW for impeachment.
All this analysis you claim to do has resulted in a bunch of crap. Now you’re on the impeacHment train huh? Because “the Dems started it”?! what a childish and lame excuse to cheer on the over politicization of our government. What a hack

All this analysis you claim to do has resulted in a bunch of crap. Now you’re on the impeacHment train huh? Because “the Dems started it”?! what a childish and lame excuse to cheer on the over politicization of our government. What a hack

I claim nothing. I stated a fact. And whatever your view, no one deserves to be impeached more than Biden, he BEGS for it. It would be a total miscarriage of justice NOT to impeach the fuck, then hound him the rest of his days prosecuting him for a myriad of crimes against the country and others ending with his head on a stick for people to pass by and spit at.

I claim nothing.
You literally claimed this… here is your quote
I'll tell you. I get my real info from a number of direct and indirect news sources whom I juxtaposition between themselves weighing their validity by testing what they say, report and claim both against each other against my own observations. When many people looking at an issue see the same things despite looking from different sides, that is a high assurance that their judgement is sound

I claim nothing. I stated a fact. And whatever your view, no one deserves to be impeached more than Biden, he BEGS for it. It would be a total miscarriage of justice NOT to impeach the fuck, then hound him the rest of his days prosecuting him for a myriad of crimes against the country and others ending with his head on a stick for people to pass by and spit at.
Sounds like petty tit for tat and and over emotional reaction to what is being done to trump

You literally claimed this… here is your quote

No. You still don't get it. I told you how I gather my news, yet you changed that into suggesting I only "claimed" it like you think I wasn't being totally upfront with you. Why don't you trust people to be frank with you even with such a passive and neutral discussion?

You must have a real general distrust in human beings.

No. You still don't get it. I told you how I gather my news, yet you changed that into suggesting I only "claimed" it like you think I wasn't being totally upfront with you. Why don't you trust people to be frank with you even with such a passive and neutral discussion?

You must have a real general distrust in human beings.
Yes in general I don’t just accept what others tell me as truth. I need to see or believe it for myself. Your claim from what I understood was that your judgement was sound because of the process you take to gather your news. I disagree that your judgement is sound IMO

You’re judgement in this matter is reactionary, retaliatory, hyperbolic, and damaging to the basic structure of our institutions

Sounds like petty tit for tat and and over emotional reaction to what is being done to trump

What is wrong with tit for tat? The left have been using it for years. And after the last 8 years of spastic Trump hatred and venom, I don't think ANY reaction to Biden can be overly emotional! Then there is the matter of his treason, sedition, various other crimes and quid pro quo selling out his country for personal riches.

I think Joe Biden ought to be fed feet first awake into a tree shredder up to the neck and the results fed to a pack of wolves. Then his head stuffed and put on a mantle.

Then maybe we might start cleaning up Washington and straightening out the corruption and injustice in government.

What is wrong with tit for tat?
Tit for tat is childish and lacks principle. Do things because the principle is sound not because you’re being influenced by the misdeeds of others and decide to play at that level. That’s how bars get lowered, not raised.

Reread your posts with your last claim of not being overly emotional and having sound judgement in mind. Hopefully you’re laughing like me

I disagree that your judgement is sound IMO

Whatever. I am basically schooled in science, physics and engineering and use the same methods in vetting my news as anyone would to test a theory. And a lifetime of testing the results with the accumulated historical facts bears out the efficacy of my methods as very accurate. Whether you take me at my word or not or believe me just because I tend to lean very conservative is really of no consequence.

Tit for tat is childish and lacks principle.

Whatever. Some would call it fighting fire with fire. Time to give back to the left 110% of what they have been dishing out to others for years then see how THEY like it.

Maybe, just maybe, some on the left might actually learn something from it and GROW THE FUCK UP.

The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.
Really? Did Biden fire an FBI head that was investigating him?
No?
Did he call a foreign leader and try to bribe him into opening a bogus investigation on his opponent?

No?

Then … no

Whatever. I am basically schooled in science, physics and engineering and use the same methods in vetting my news as anyone would to test a theory
I’m also schooled in those subjects. Have a degree in mechanical engineering and have founded or been part of 8 different start ups over the past 20+ years. Now that we have properly measured our penis’s perhaps we can get back on topic!

Yep, the template has been set for them, and they obediently follow it. They've been conditioned to conflate opinion and conspiracy with "fact" and "proof".

And I couldn't agree more -- some of them hint at it here, but I do believe it's possible that there are many who really do want a dictatorship. But also, the rest have been so manipulated as to not understand that what they're asking for and enabling IS a dictatorship.

There's no need to speculate, look at how many on the right support Putin, lol. Look at how many support restricting the rights of americans through abortion bans, just like they do in Russia, Iran, NK, Afghanistan, etc. Look at all the people who support overthrowing democracy because their candidate didn't win a legitimate election. They're literally screaming at you they want a totalitarian government, as long their guy is the one making the rules.

Forum List

Back