Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

Biden may have received bribes to advance certain policies.

It's always possible. You know what you do in situations like that? You actually present the evidence and make a case. You don't just go around claiming you know something.

The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.

Although the article doesn't say what that evidence is, but I'm hopeful.

Hopeful of what? Would the Senate remove Biden from office? Even if they did, do you really want Kamala Harris as president? I don't put any stock in what MTG says. She's an idiot. But, Democrats have already set the precedent that a president can be impeached for whatever the House says is impeachable, including a scuff mark on the bottom of your shoes or that Biden doesn't change his depends often enough.

The House of reps can come up with "evidence" to impeach Biden just as easily as the Nancy P. led former house came up with "evidence" to impeach Trump twice. And the senate will not convict.
What was the evidence to impeach Trump? And you imply any such evidence you'll list will be shown to be weak, if not false?

Please, list the evidence you mock.

Hopeful of what? Would the Senate remove Biden from office? Even if they did, do you really want Kamala Harris as president? I don't put any stock in what MTG says. She's an idiot. But, Democrats have already set the precedent that a president can be impeached for whatever the House says is impeachable, including a scuff mark on the bottom of your shoes or that Biden doesn't change his depends often enough.

True, but what we really need is an impeachment of both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

What was the evidence to impeach Trump? And you imply any such evidence you'll list will be shown to be weak, if not false?

Please, list the evidence you mock.
Read both Articles of Impeachment.

First Impeachment:

Second Impeachment:

Impeachment of a President has become nothing more that a political stunt. The GOP will bet better off just continuing the House investigations of the Biden crime family and letting the Dems twist in the wind.

Forum List

Back