Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

You are an idiot, there is all kinds of evidence. Your fascist government and media tells fools like yiou trhere is not and that is all suck puppies need. Proven liars told me so, so it must be true. Again, leave me alone you anti-American POS.
All your evidence was looked at and didn’t amount to Jack shit. Yet you think it proves this conspiratorial cover up that stole an election. You’re nuts and you ignore facts to spread lies. Where’s that name? I’ll show you another one of your lies if you give me that name

All your evidence was looked at and didn’t amount to Jack shit. Yet you think it proves this conspiratorial cover up that stole an election. You’re nuts and you ignore facts to spread lies. Where’s that name? I’ll show you another one of your lies if you give me that name
They are not lies because you say so. Get the fuck over yourself. Your posts amount to nothing but trolling.

Correct, not because I say so… they are lies because you can’t prove them yet you state them as facts
You cannot prove anything with a corrupt judicial branch and a fascist government. You know that. That is why your posts insisting on proof are as useless as you.

You cannot prove anything with a corrupt judicial branch and a fascist government. You know that. That is why your posts insisting on proof are as useless as you.
See that’s you just “saying so”. Claiming our entire judicial branch and government is corrupt and conspiring to keep this stolen election a secret. It’s absurd.

The names are in the video, you unbelievably stupid fuck.
Ok since you’re too scared to post a name how about I pick one…. Henry “Enrique” Tarrio. Does that work for you. You want to claim he was arrested for believing the election was stolen? If not then give me another name…. Anybody

They are not lies because you say so. Get the fuck over yourself. Your posts amount to nothing but trolling.

They been proven to lies over and over. Your denial of facts and reality doesn't mean jack shit other than your opinion has no basis in fact.

I can say I won the World Championships in Tiddly Winks over and over, but if my name isn't on the trophy, it never happened. Trump lost the election and then lied about it. Those are the facts and they will NEVER change.

They been proven to lies over and over. Your denial of facts and reality doesn't mean jack shit other than your opinion has no basis in fact.

I can say I won the World Championships in Tiddly Winks over and over, but if my name isn't on the trophy, it never happened. Trump lost the election and then lied about it. Those are the facts and they will NEVER change.
Wrong again. The Twitter Files showed us where the lies are coming from.

You are in the cults. I will continue to yell fraud because it happened and will keep happening as long as jerks like you say nothing about political persecution, kangaroo courts, and a one sided justice system.

How do you know it happened? Answer me this, who do you trust more, Qanon or CNN? Is the Earth round or flat?

Correct, he's not saying so, Trump's team is saying it, the states that certified the election for Biden are saying it, republican states included. He's just reiterating what's common knowledge. The only ones who believe Trump's lies are the cult.

The thing is, they have a template for this. Here are the steps:
  1. Make a wild claim. The bigger the better. Like, "there was a huge conspiracy to rig the election" or "the Chinese and the Dems worked together on COVID to bring down Trump"
  2. Someone will say, "okay, prove it".
  3. You say, "I can't, because everyone is corrupt, including every court and every judge, but it's The Truth, no matter what you say"
Works like a charm. For them. In their world. In their minds.

LOLOLOL

Correct, he's not saying so, Trump's team is saying it, the states that certified the election for Biden are saying it, republican states included. He's just reiterating what's common knowledge. The only ones who believe Trump's lies are the cult.
All you believe are lies. Cult? You people are in multiple cults. The Covid cult. The climate cult. The tranny cult. A man can get pregnant cult. The abortion cult. Stop projecting.

Forum List

Back