Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

You are projecting and a member of many cults. Face facts, if there was no fraud this discussion would have ended long ago and people would not be persecuted for believing it.
Obviously if people are still talking about it, there must be some truth to what they are saying. Hopefully someday it will be uncovered.

You are projecting and a member of many cults. Face facts, if there was no fraud this discussion would have ended long ago and people would not be persecuted for believing it.

Trump's team says otherwise. Why continue to yell fraud, when Trump proved there wasn't? No one believes it except for the cult. Election deniers are the same as flat earthers at this point.

Every J6 prisoner.

J6 prisoners aren't being prosecuted for believing that an election was stolen, they are being prosecuted for the actions they took when they rioted at the capitol. There are LOTS of people out there who believe the election was stolen, yet chose to act like human beings and not riot. It's not their beliefs that got them in trouble, it was their actions.

She should hurry up and bring it on NOW.
Not use it for political propaganda to raise her personal face value.

Trump's team says otherwise. Why continue to yell fraud, when Trump proved there wasn't? No one believes it except for the cult. Election deniers are the same as flat earthers at this point.
You are in the cults. I will continue to yell fraud because it happened and will keep happening as long as jerks like you say nothing about political persecution, kangaroo courts, and a one sided justice system.

Do you watch any news?
I didn’t see a name… can you name just ONE?

I’m not looking for a link to your propaganda BS. Just a name

J6 prisoners aren't being prosecuted for believing that an election was stolen, they are being prosecuted for the actions they took when they rioted at the capitol. There are LOTS of people out there who believe the election was stolen, yet chose to act like human beings and not riot. It's not their beliefs that got them in trouble, it was their actions.
Like Epps? You people are really that stupid not see the rank intimidation of any who refuses to believe the Big Lie that there was no fraud.You are incapable of being honest with yourself. What good are you?

Like Epps? You people are really that stupid not see the rank intimidation of any who refuses to believe the Big Lie that there was no fraud.You are incapable of being honest with yourself. What good are you?
There was absolutely fraud. There’s fraud and mistakes made in every election. But there has not been proof that it amounted to any degree of significance. And absolutely not a stolen election. That’s just you conspiracy theorists lying through your teeth

You watched the video? It is full of names. You are just really stupid. Please troll someone else.
No I didn’t watch the video. I asked you for a name. Just give me a name if you can, not a link, not a video… a name . I’ll prove you a liar… again

There was absolutely fraud. There’s fraud and mistakes made in every election. But there has not been proof that it amounted to any degree of significance. And absolutely not a stolen election. That’s just you conspiracy theorists lying through your teeth
You are an idiot, there is all kinds of evidence. Your fascist government and media tells fools like yiou trhere is not and that is all suck puppies need. Proven liars told me so, so it must be true. Again, leave me alone you anti-American POS.

No I didn’t watch the video. I asked you for a name. Just give me a name if you can, not a link, not a video… a name . I’ll prove you a liar… again
If you did not watch the video you did not prove shit. Later troll.

Forum List

Back