Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

Well at least you aren't that big of a fan of Biden's.
I just don’t know how this culture of hate and demeaning got so popular. Think about it as a business. Do you think a business has a better chance of succeeding when the managers and owners and employees fight and insult all the time or when they work together towards common goals?

I'm talking to my friend. Would the rest of you just fuck off already!? :mad:
Now now now.Said the Big Brown cow.
This is an open forum,not in the back of the barn nearest
the woodshed.
KNow yer limits.

Last edited:
You are on an internet forum idiot. You have no friends.

Oh yeah? Can you state that for a fact?

I just don’t know how this culture of hate and demeaning got so popular. Think about it as a business. Do you think a business has a better chance of succeeding when the managers and owners and employees fight and insult all the time or when they work together towards common goals?

No, but Biden isn't making it any easier.

Oh yeah? Can you state that for a fact?

No, but Biden isn't making it any easier.
The you have no friends thing was supposed to be funny, because you are on an open internet forum where no reasonable person would expect privacy, was the obvious thing to say. Any way, I am sure you have lots of friends.

The you have no friends thing was supposed to be funny, because you are on an open internet forum where no reasonable person would expect privacy, was the obvious thing to say. Any way, I am sure you have lots of friends.
Um ... You could said " Lox " of friends ".
Thankfully you dint.
I mean " Lots " and Lox sound famaliar.

Actually I have a few friends in real life counting my fiancee, as I don't think the average person (or at least adult) has lots of friends.

I accidentally posted links to the 2018 investigation instead of the 2020/2021 one. Neither one found evidence to back up trumps lies. Case closed.

The case will never be closed. The fraud happened that is why it is still be discussed and people still being punished who do. If it truly did not happen this would be over. Admit it happened and you are fine with criminal scum running the country. You might feel better.

Last edited:
The election has been certified by congress and deemed legitimate by courts and intel agencies that investigated instances of fraud. So anybody that calls it legit is not lying. When you say it wasn’t legit you are now lying and spreading conspiracy theories as you are claiming something as true that you can’t prove is true
I am doing no such thing. A corrupt government can make anything they want legal. 2020 proves that.

The case will never be closed. The fraud happened that is why it is still be discussed and people still being punished who do. If it truly did not happen this would be over. Admit it happened and you are fine with criminal scum running the country. You might feel better.

No, Trump claimed there was fraud because he lost. Simply saying something doesn't prove a thing, which is why formed a commission in 2018 to look into it and then hired a team in 2020/21 to investigate his nutty 2020 election claims to try and "find" something out of desperation. Neither investigations in 2018 nor in 2021 found a single shred of evidence to back up a thing Trump has said. Trump basically proved that Trump was lying, but you ppl still talk about it because you're a cult, and cult members cannot be convinced that their idol has lost. That's some serious mental illness there.

No, Trump claimed there was fraud because he lost. Simply saying something doesn't prove a thing, which is why formed a commission in 2018 to look into it and then hired a team in 2020/21 to investigate his nutty 2020 election claims to try and "find" something out of desperation. Neither investigations in 2018 nor in 2021 found a single shred of evidence to back up a thing Trump has said. Trump basically proved that Trump was lying, but you ppl still talk about it because you're a cult, and cult members cannot be convinced that their idol has lost. That's some serious mental illness there.
You are projecting and a member of many cults. Face facts, if there was no fraud this discussion would have ended long ago and people would not be persecuted for believing it.

You are projecting and a member of many cults. Face facts, if there was no fraud this discussion would have ended long ago and people would not be persecuted for believing it.
Who’s being prosecuted for believing in a fake stolen election?! Can you name one person??

Forum List

Back