Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

I assume then, that we agree that democrat run cities have higher violent crime rates than do republican run cities at large.
Perhaps, I just misunderstood you all along.
No you haven't made a point, that is what occurs after the word "therefore".

If I said all People who smoke marijuana drank milk as a child...

Without the "therefore" and a conclusion that follows, there is no point being made in that statement.

Do you understand, now?

Last edited:
Alvin Bragg is clearly getting his matching order from Soros and jump started this probe on Nov 21 after Trump announced he was running to interfere and hamper his campaign

No you haven't made a point, that is what occurs after the word "therefore".

If I said all People who smoke marijuana drank milk as a child...

Without the "therefore" and a conclusion that follows, there is no point being made in that statement.

Do you understand, now?
:rolleyes-41:
Not really, you think too much like a democrat, always deflecting.

She didn’t flip on conservatism. She flipped on Trump specifically because of his actions as president.

You said dissent was allowed. Clearly it’s not.

She is and always has been a conservative.
Cheney is not now, nor has she EVER been, a conservative.

Neo-Cons are not conservatives. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Posturing is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Self-puffery is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.

Clearly, you are afraid to speak your mind. Courage speaks, cowards hint.

That suggests you are a coward.

Say it isn't so.
Nasty leftard asswipe. ^^^

:rolleyes-41:
Not really, you think too much like a democrat, always deflecting.

Incompetent rebuttal; weasel words lack coherence sufficient to constitute a merit worthy point.

weaselwords.jpg

You're being too nice.

This one is just another mudslinging leftard asswipe.

Text book projectionism.

Congratulations.

But, if you have a serious point pertinent to the topic under discussion to debate, feel free to offer it.

History disagrees with you.

Well, I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.

Feel free to substantiate your claim. (nothing vacuous, please, link to a credible source). Be happy to debate whatever you come up with.

Alvin Bragg is clearly getting his matching order from Soros and jump started this probe on Nov 21 after Trump announced he was running to interfere and hamper his campaign

And your evidence for this wild claim is what? A donation? That's really a weak argument.

Incompetent rebuttal; weasel words lack coherence sufficient to constitute a merit worthy point.

View attachment 768886
You have been deflecting on this thread all along. I understand why you would, liberal mayors
have terrible violent crime records in their cities. Time for you to move on and get bitch slapped in your next
thread.

Like you?

Yes. You have.

Keep that in mind every time you do it.

Like the shit you think you’re being slick and pulling off?

You certainly aren’t.

Stop whining. You can peddle it, but object to taking it. Hypocrisy is strong in you.

Holy crap. You whine like a real little bitch. You whine long time. But you’re still just a hypocrite.

Apply that advice liberally to yourself.

Try writing complete English sentences.

Bullshit. Lying doesn’t help you. What you wrote remains posted. Heck, I even quoted it.

No,you pussy. I’m not a moderator. And unlike you I haven’t given directions.

What, you no know how to ask questions? Yes. You’ve been trying to engage in a pissing contest. Don’t like it? Good. Then don’t do it yourself.

Huh?

I’ve noticed that from your posts.

You’re just another fool then

No. I see you doing something and I call you on it. That’s how it works.

So what. Run away. I don’t care.

I don’t think I’m superior. I just think you’re full of shit. Of course, in fairness? I am almost certainly better than you. But, tough luck on you.

That’s not a fact. It’s all but completely established. You are a pant load.

I know you went on and on for a few more paragraphs, but you’re too boring to chat with at this point.

If you ever wish to man up and have an actual discussion, I’ll deign to help you out. But you’re first going to have to practice what you verbosely preach. Here’s one last parting gift.

It helps if you at least try to post on topic. The topic is the Soros funding of Bragg which has resulted in this disgraceful prosecutorial abuse by Bragg against Trump.

My, what a lofty perch you occupy. "man up' he says. Just listen to you!

Any moron can sling mud, and you have slung a lot of it.

As for 'discussion', I've got plenty of it on this forum, take a look around.

and when I do, then you cop out with TLDR. The truth is, you're lazy and you have an overinflated opinion of yourself.

You actually think posturing/dehumanizing/patronizing, ad nauseum, makes you a good debater.

No, it makes you small.

As for soros, I doubt Bragg is going to dignify the implication of that accusation, it's beneath him. By that measure, it's a such a weak position i don't even see the point of discussing it. Soros, like many super rich folks who donate to both dems and repubs, are vulture capitalists, so what else is new? But to impugn someone's integrity to suggest they are beholden to one of their donors is a weak argument, unless you have something beyond the mere fact that is real evidence. Everytime I hear someone from the right mention Bragg, they don't just mention his name, they preface with 'radical liberal soros funded DA Bragg', this kind of pettiness is so common with Trump, and his followers and defenders.

Last edited:
(((SOROS))) Anti-semitie dog whistle...brings all the NAZIs to the yard.
there is no question he like many DAs (many of which have now facing major backlash due to their policies) were funded by Soros

While it’s true Soros worked for the nazis as a kid, i don’t think that’s why the demafasict love him

Forum List

Back