Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

I will grant you this, BackAgain, you've taken soporific solipsisms to greater heights hitherto unseen by mankind!

Congratulations! Let the Trumpsters in Trumplandia award you with a life time supply of Trumpy Bears.

I'm envious.

(NOT!)
I’ll note this. You’re the proverbial empty barrel. Lots noise. No value.

I’ll note this. You’re the proverbial empty barrel. Lots noise. No value.

Given that all insults traded fit that description,, you have succeeded in making a meaningless point.

Congratulations! You have advanced to using crayons. Good progress. Keep up the good work!

Liar. You clearly can’t think.
Ahh, BackAgain, you were making such good progress in the caliber of your insults.

You advanced to using crayons, and now you are back to slinging mud.

I'm so disappointed in you.

Given that all insults traded fit that description,, you have succeeded in making a meaningless point.

Congratulations! You have advanced to using crayons. Good progress. Keep up the good work!
Your insults in particular are lame and worthless. And you lack any grasp of how hypocritical you are.

So, try to see if you can employ your newfound skill in being concise in a more productive manner. Try to make a point on topic in a coherent and concise manner.

I’ll grade you on a curve.

Your insults in particular are lame and worthless. And you lack any grasp of how hypocritical you are.

So, try to see if you can employ your newfound skill in being concise in a more productive manner. Try to make a point on topic in a coherent and concise manner.

I’ll grade you on a curve.
As if you could grade me. Now that's an amusing thought.

Alas, BackAgain, it has come to fore that you're tiresome tirades are boring me, so I will part your pugnacious verbal pugilisms with the following message: I'll leave you to fantasize your fucktangle to dangle amongsts the inveterately diminished creatures that lurk in the peanut gallery. But it won't be me. The sad truth is you do not realize you lower yourself and reveal your boorishness. Your attempts to insult me are cheap and sophomoric, and seriously lack creativity. If that were not true, I'd be happy to continue. If's fun to trade insults with creative people. But it's tiring to do it with the untalented, and you have zero talent. None. In fact, I think you know it, inwardly, and that troubles you.

You're a One Note Samba, and you're out of tune.

And that is sad. It truly is.

Later, and you may have the last word. I'm feeling generous.

Last edited:
As if you could grade me. Now that's an amusing thought.

To you? Probably. But you’re a supercilious asshole, so your opinion is of no concern
Alas, BackAgain, it has come to fore that you're tiresome tirades are boring me, so I will part your pugnacious verbal pugilisms with the following message: I'll leave you to fantasize your fucktangle to dangle amongsts the inveterately diminished creatures that lurk in the peanut gallery. But it won't be me. The sad truth is you do not realize you lower yourself and reveal your boorishness. Your attempts to insult me are cheap and sophomoric, and seriously lack creativity. If that were not true, I'd be happy to continue. If's fun to trade insults with creative people. But it's tiring to do it with the untalented, and you have zero talent. None. In fact, I think you know it, inwardly, and that troubles you.

You're a One Note Samba, and you're out of tune.

And that is sad. It truly is.

Later, and you may have the last word. I'm feeling generous.

Wow. You can’t even say “goodbye” concisely.

Run away. It’s ok. I had you pegged as a pussy very early on. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::rofl:

WASHINGTON — The chairmen of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees on Monday demanded that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg hand over documents and testify about “what plainly appears to be a politically motivated” prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Oversight Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) wrote to the Democratic Manhattan DA that his plans to charge Trump would be “an unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial authority.”

How billionaire George Soros funded DA Alvin Bragg with $1million

5 hours ago · Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is one of at least 75 liberal district attorneys who have received millions in funding from George Soros-backed political …

Cities Will Set Murder Records Because of 'Soros Effect'

Soros-backed DAs in major U.S. cities have instituted brazenly lax enforcement policies that have helped unleash an unprecedented wave of crime across urban America.

Comment:
Should Alvin Braggs resign for taking donations from the anti-American extremist George Soros?
Soros has said that working for the Nazis was a "happy exhilarating experience" and he also said that he "had no feelings of guilt".
Soros is funding the Democrat DAs who are releasing violent criminals onto the public.
This is why we are seeing this crime surge.
He is getting innocent Americans killed.
Are Democrats incapable of feeling shame?
BTW, Soros is "fact checked" by left wing media and Big Tech cleanses the web of criticism of him.
And Trump is funded by the NRA…..BFD.
Soros isn’t allowed to make political contributions to a PAC ?
WTF are you talking about ?

And Trump is funded by the NRA…..BFD.
Soros isn’t allowed to make political contributions to a PAC ?
WTF are you talking about ?
Soros is funding DAs who are releasing violent criminals on to the public.
This is fueling the Democrat Party's Crime Surge.
It is killing people.
The NRA just wants to protect people's 2A right to defend themselves from the Democratic Party's criminals and terrorists.

Soros is funding DAs who are releasing violent criminals on to the public.
According to whom ? Tucker ?
Where is your proof. PACs are re-election campaign funds.
Soros is a jew. That’s your claim…that only Jews can directly contribute to a DA’s office ? Wtf are you saying ?

gop admins have the 11 of the last 12 recessions, promote ownership of guns to mass shooters and are themselves, more likely to be indicted and found guilty of felonies. THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME CRIMINALS once they work for a Republucan admin.

Republicans breed criminality

Last edited:
According to whom ? Tucker ?
Where is your proof. PACs are re-election campaign funds.
Soros is a jew. That’s your claim…that only Jews can directly contribute to a DA’s office ? Wtf are you saying ?

gop admins have the 11 of the last 12 recessions, promote ownership of guns to mass shooters and are themselves, more likely to be indicted and found guilty of felonies. THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME CRIMINALS once they work for a Republucan admin.

Republicans breed criminality
yep
Democrats refuse to accept responsibility for the disasters that they cause.
The Democrat Party is on the side of the criminals.
The Democrat Party sees low class violent people and criminals as an important part of their voter base.
This is why the Democrats hate the police and why they have defunded the police and why they have released dangerous criminals onto the public.
It is why Soros has funded the campaigns of far left knuttjob Democrat DAs.
Bragg is a left wing knuttjob who releases violent criminals back on the streets of NY.
He's going to get his ass handed to him with his flimsy case against Trump.

defundthepolicefjjfffjhj.JPG
subwayshoversNYClasdjalsdja.JPG

yep
Democrats refuse to accept responsibility for the disasters that they cause.
The Democrat Party is on the side of the criminals.
The Democrat Party sees low class violent people and criminals as an important part of their voter base.
This is why the Democrats hate the police and why they have defunded the police and why they have released dangerous criminals onto the public.
It is why Soros has funded the campaigns of far left knuttjob Democrat DAs.
Bragg is a left wing knuttjob who releases violent criminals back on the streets of NY.
He's going to get his ass handed to him with his flimsy case against Trump.

View attachment 772825View attachment 772824
Let’s see, recessions, excessive deaths from covid, dissing science etc. You guys are 10 times losers. The liar and chief loser has spoken. Jews, blacks and women. You’re doing a great job driving independents away.

Let’s see, recessions, excessive deaths from covid, dissing science etc. You guys are 10 times losers. The liar and chief loser has spoken. Jews, blacks and women. You’re doing a great job driving independents away.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and greed.
The Democrat Party is the comfy home of the Klan and the Nation of Islam.
People are moving out of the Democrats states because of the crime, corruption, bad schools, racial violence and greedy high taxes.

Let’s see, recessions,

Caused by Democrats

excessive deaths from covid,

Caused by Democrat governors like that fucktard Cuomo in NY

dissing science etc.

For which every single one of those doctors YOU censored has proven you wrong.

You guys are 10 times losers.

The only losers around here are We the People. That includes you, shit for brains.

The liar and chief loser has spoken. Jews, blacks and women. You’re doing a great job driving independents away.

Oh look, more leftard victimology. Give it up, clownie. Get a new act. Your shit's getting old.

Caused by Democrats

Caused by Democrat governors like that fucktard Cuomo in NY

For which every single one of those doctors YOU censored has proven you wrong.

The only losers around here are We the People. That includes you, shit for brains.

Oh look, more leftard victimology. Give it up, clownie. Get a new act. Your shit's getting old.
Recessions nearly always happen with gop in office.....10 of 11 times.
Trump kept flights from Europe coming in from overseas into NY and California, while foreign govts stopped flights from America, slowin* down their infection rates. After all, there just 8 people infected and they were getting better according to Trump. You SOS Humpers fall for the same tripe.

Forum List

Back