‘Abuse of Power’: Alvin Bragg Slams Jim Jordan for Subpoena

All it takes is enough ‘evidence’ as deemed and interpreted by a DA to choose to proceed with indictments. Interpreter is the key word. Republican DAs are already looking to retaliate all because Democrats picked something petty to go after Trump.
Someone has served a three year sentence for that 'petty' thing...

The law ids the law and the people of New York voted for Bragg when he said no one is above the law.. Trump has been charged with braking the law....

So could you give us a list of laws Trump is allowed to break?
Could you also tell us why he is allowed to break the law.Seems to me, Presidents were held to higher standards (like wearing tan suit) rather than lower ones..

Except, of course, for all those legions of violent black REAL criminals he refuses to prosecute because of their skin color.

His justification is they are the real victims, victims of the system, and thus have mitigating circumstances to why they beat, shot or robbed their (usually also black or another minority) fellow citizens.

"Clearly" he says.

Clearly you have no evidence for your accusations.

Feel free to provide them and perhaps you will succeed in changing my mind.

Until then.....

Cheers,
Rumpole
A DA at the state and local level going after a former President for alleged hush money to a woman is all the evidence I need to see that this is political.

Someone has served a three year sentence for that 'petty' thing...

The law ids the law and the people of New York voted for Bragg when he said no one is above the law.. Trump has been charged with braking the law....

So could you give us a list of laws Trump is allowed to break?
Could you also tell us why he is allowed to break the law.Seems to me, Presidents were held to higher standards (like wearing tan suit) rather than lower ones..
Prosecute him, sentence him, use the “no one is above the law mantra” for such a petty infraction. You people are setting a precedent that is going to bite you in the ass.

Time to stop playing party politics, Time TO DEMAND they work for us, not there party or there big dollar donation or them self. The LIES cheating stealing are out of control.

Prosecute him, sentence him, use the “no one is above the law mantra” for such a petty infraction. You people are setting a precedent that is going to bite you in the ass.
Trump will certainly be charged and probably convicted … for far more serious crimes than these! This old charlatan and his revolving door lawyers will have their days in court and all the opportunity that billions of dollars and millions of blind supporters can provide him.

On a strictly “personal” & “subjective” note:

I watched this rich punk in NYC for decades abusing & threatening expensive legal suits in the courts, browbeating & cheating small contractors, investors and renters who could not possibly counter-sue. Of course then he often hung out with Democratic politicos. I think this long privileged conman and obnoxious crook is now finally getting a taste of what he dished out to many others.

A DA at the state and local level going after a former President for alleged hush money to a woman is all the evidence I need to see that this is political.
Evidence isn't evidence for you, it's evidence for all. Evidence isn't personal.

Since there are no white collar criminal circumstances the President could be prosecuted for without you rending that opinion, clearly, your point of view is partisan and not objective.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Touch a nerve, did I, martybegan?

I hope that somewhere in the sordid universe, there is a chill pill with your name on it.

You really need at least one.

Cheers,
Rumpole

You are just another word salad troll, who mistakes quantity for quality.

Fuck off, pretend verbose troll.

Your mind is mush.

That ought to be a short enough line that your short attention span infected brain can understand.

Cheers
Rumpole

Last edited:

Forum List

Back