Irony overload: Teen suspect who carjacked anti-bail Soros-funded DA in New Orleans held on $150,000 bail

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The teenage suspects who carjacked Soros-funded, anti-bail, anti-jail DA Jason Williams and his elderly mother are being held on $150,000 and $120,000 bail. The third suspect, and underage minor, will be prosecuted as an adult.

Glorious irony! It's probably too optimistic to hope this crime-loving DA learned something, but who knows?

Soros-backed DA Jason Williams of New Orleans was carjacked at gunpoint. DA Williams campaigned against cash bail and called for alternatives to prison. During his first few months in office, he dismissed 66% of all violent felony cases. The bail for Ahmad Seals (18) has been set at $150,000. The bail for Raymond Rochon (18) is set at $120,000. A third underage suspect will be prosecuted as an adult (Louisiana AG)

Oddly enough bail was considered appropriate this time, as will a jail sentence:

A New Orleans high school student who allegedly carjacked District Attorney Jason Williams and his septuagenarian mother will be held on a $150,000 bail.
Magistrate commissioner Peter Hamilton on Wednesday afternoon set bail for 18-year-old Ahmad Seals at $150,000 total — $75,000 for each of two counts of being a principal in an armed robbery. Both counts are connected with Williams' carjacking.
Seals also faces a third count of the same offense, in connection with a separate carjacking 20 minutes later, but he will appear in court later for that alleged crime. Hamilton ordered Seals to be fitted with an ankle monitor should he make bond.

He took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
Excitable boy, they all said
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home
Well, he's just an excitable boy
After ten long years they let him out of the home
And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones
Well, he's just an excitable boy

The teenage suspects who carjacked Soros-funded, anti-bail, anti-jail DA Jason Williams and his elderly mother are being held on $150,000 and $120,000 bail. The third suspect, and underage minor, will be prosecuted as an adult.

Glorious irony! It's probably too optimistic to hope this crime-loving DA learned something, but who knows?

Soros-backed DA Jason Williams of New Orleans was carjacked at gunpoint. DA Williams campaigned against cash bail and called for alternatives to prison. During his first few months in office, he dismissed 66% of all violent felony cases. The bail for Ahmad Seals (18) has been set at $150,000. The bail for Raymond Rochon (18) is set at $120,000. A third underage suspect will be prosecuted as an adult (Louisiana AG)

Oddly enough bail was considered appropriate this time, as will a jail sentence:

Excellent! Maybe that is what is needed. Maybe all DA's, counsel men/women, Mayors, Governors, etc that support "No Cash Bail" need an armed carjacking personally or in their family to get their attention, while they generally live "the good-life" away from crime effecting the people they supposedly server, but not them personally.

Sounds like social injustice and systemic racism to me.

Excellent! Maybe that is what is needed. Maybe all DA's, counsel men/women, Mayors, Governors, etc that support "No Cash Bail" need an armed carjacking personally or in their family to get their attention, while they generally live "the good-life" away from crime effecting the people they supposedly server, but not them personally.
What I keep thinking is how they felt they wouldn't suffer the consequences of their actions eventually.

Anyone who has been held up knows what it's like to deal with the uncertainty of possible death.
If you're dealing with an idiot it's easy to turn the tables on them IF you're prepared (packing heat).
But nobody in their right mind tries to pull their own gun unless they simply have no choice.

I was held up on more than one occasion.......and I never even said shit to the perps. I just did what they told me....and waited till for them to turn and leave. Then I started busting caps.

Forum List

Back