Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

Soros is a great American patriot.

sure ....a great great patriot~ :rolleyes:

may be your sort of patriot not mine. He is a monster.

1nytmGZ.jpg

I know it’s understood. But for it to have been a complete question in a proper sentence, you would have been required to say who is doing the asking.

Pardon your ignorance. 👍

Your statement addresses grammar, and nothing else. In terms of grammar and syntax, it is a complete sentence, perfect in its execution.

What you need to do is learn the fine art of precise articulation. Your prose is sloppy, and sloppy verbiage reflects a mushy mind.

Moreover, the statement refers to a general etiquette. But, even that point needn't be raised because it's common sense because it's courtesy.

You make a claim, you substantiate it. That's courtesy and common sense.

If you are just ranting and giving opinions, then make that point clear.

If you don't grasp this, then you are incompetent in the debate arena.

Your statement addresses grammar, and nothing else. In terms of grammar and syntax, it is a complete sentence, perfect in its execution.

What you need to do is learn the fine art of precise articulation. Your prose is sloppy, and sloppy verbiage reflects a mushy mind.

Moreover, the statement refers to a general etiquette. But, even that point needn't be raised because it's common sense because it's courtesy.

You make a claim, you substantiate it. That's courtesy and common sense.

If you are just ranting and giving opinions, then make that point clear.

If you don't grasp this, then you are incompetent in the debate arena.
You are off topic. And quite dull.

Please spend more time studying syntax, grammar and logic. Especially logic. You need it. 👍

510md4g9yspa1.jpg

Cohen's crimes were done at the direction of individual-1, and business records for that falsified.
was t be the one that perceived he was gonna get arrested? and when he didnt bragg claimed he set up a false expectation of getting arrested?

Irony. Of course, that fact eludes you Rump.

I'll file that in the juvenile and other assorted feeble retorts file.

Congratulations! You've earned it!

Hence, 'grow up', which you will need to accomplish before advancing your file to the adults in the room, file.

i realize to your attention deficit affected brain, my articulated prose appears to be too many words for you to grasp, but, therein lies the proof !

Fact is, you just can't help yourself, the juvenile cookie jar is too hard for you to resist.

Your next response, of course, with embolden the above point.

See, if you were to grow up, i.e., achieve a modicum of wisdom, you would discontinue your juvenile retorts, but, wisdom eludes you.

In fact, mediocrity becomes you.

Right? Of course I'm right.

Last edited:
I'll file that in the juvenile and other assorted feeble retorts file.

Congratulations! You've earned it!

Hence, 'grow up', which you will need to accomplish before advancing your file to the adults in the room, file.

i realize to your attention deficit affected brain, my articulated prose appears to be too many words for you to grasp, but, therein lies the proof !

Fact is, you just can't help yourself, the juvenile cookie jar is too hard for you to resist.

Your next response, of course, with embolden the above point.

See, if you were to grow up, i.e., achieve a modicum of wisdom, you would discontinue your juvenile retorts, but, wisdom eludes you.

In fact, mediocrity becomes you.

Right? Of course I'm right.
Wow. You’re even verbose when offering one of your very lame snappy comebacks.

Keep working on your dull. It’s really a very remarkably high degree of dull you’ve accomplished.

Wow. You’re even verbose when offering one of your very lame snappy comebacks.

Keep working on your dull. It’s really a very remarkably high degree of dull you’ve accomplished.

My, it appears that, given your own prosaic prose, you have missed your true calling, that of 'projectionist'.

Not-so-humbly tendered,

Rumpole

Another lame swing and ^ another mighty miss by Rumpy.

👍

With a courtesy I afford to my old Nemesis, Ronald Reagan.......

There you go, again!

You just can't keep your hand out of the soporific cookie jar. eh, BackAgain?

And, speaking of 'lame', your retorts woefully lack any creativity or color, so

Let the proverbial physician heal thyself before casting stones of 'lame' or 'dullness'.

As always:

Mediocrity becomes you.

Regarding you, I dub the above as 'principle #1'.

In the meantime, find some color, even if done with crayons, anything is better than your current offerings.

I mean, really, BackAgain, trading insults with you might be fun, but you are excruciatingly boring. I literally have to flog myself to respond to your anemic comments.

Cheers,
Rumpole.

With a courtesy I afford to my old Nemesis, Ronald Reagan.......

There you go, again!

You have it bass ackward. Ronald Reagan said that to Mondale, you dilator.
You just can't keep your hand out of the soporific cookie jar. eh, BackAgain?

Zzzz
And, speaking of 'lame', your retorts woefully lack any creativity or color, so
Zzzz
Let the proverbial physician heal thyself before casting stones of 'lame' or 'dullness'.
Zzzzz
As always:

Mediocrity becomes you.
You may be unoriginal, but at least you’re still dull. I

You have it bass ackward. Ronald Reagan said that to Mondale, you dilator.
Well, lo, BackAgain is back at it in the back asswards department.

All I did, BackAgain, was borrow the phrase, and the courtesy to Reagan was that he made it famous.
Whom he said it to is irrelevant because he had to say to someone, eh, BackAgain? Apparently, the limitations of your intellectual deficiency prevents you from making such a distinction, which puts you in good company with the dimly lit bulbs crowd.

And, if there is evidence of mediocrity, you confirm it with every comment; and now that you are adding a tinge of misogyny, even more so.

You may be unoriginal, but at least you’re still dull.

I will grant you this, BackAgain, you've taken soporific solipsisms to greater heights hitherto unseen by mankind!

Congratulations! Let the Trumpsters in Trumplandia award you with a life time supply of Trumpy Bears.

I'm envious.

(NOT!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back