Melania Trump’s Emails Now of Interest to Manhattan DA in Stormy Daniels Hush Money Case

Democrats reach a new low, once thought to be unobtainable even for them.

This is what they are. They seek to destroy anyone standing in ther way to single-party rule and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg will be expanding his probe into former President Donald Trump’s hush money case involving adult film star Stormy Daniels to include former first lady Melania Trump.

According to reports, Bragg’s office will seek communications involving the White House and the Trump organization, which will include emails exchanged between Melania Trump and Rhona Graff, a long-serving executive, OK! Magazine reported online.

Up to this point, only the former president has been involved in a number of legal actions, while his wife has maintained a relatively low profile. Now, there are concerns that her privacy may be compromised through leaks of personal emails, should Bragg’s office obtain them.

The Western Journal reported that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who once served as an advisor to Melania Trump, posted on social media about the various communication channels used by the former first lady during her tenure in the White House.

What's the problem?

Even Bragg’s rabidly liberal pals are gonna want to pull Alvin aside (and smack him upside his head) and tell him to maybe give some consideration to not proving to the world that he’s a pure hack.
Sure, hack.

How have your predictions fared to date?

please feel obliged to make clear and specific references to any.

Other than that, try to post on topic, ya bitch.

For example, worrying about the wife’s emails is designed only to add family stress to an accused defendant. A very cheap ass effort.
Why?

Because you don't have the integrity to acknowledge them?

We can start with

Why are you "Back Again"?

Blaster wrote me this today

"Man, worst case of insomnia ever. My mind won’t shut off for anything. Tried counting sheep, that didn’t help; tried counting Trump indictments, that only made me sick."

Forum List

Back