Melania Trump’s Emails Now of Interest to Manhattan DA in Stormy Daniels Hush Money Case

It looks like Jack Smith is just getting warmed up. It`s going to get ugly in MAGA land.
Just like with the Insurrection committee, his staff, his lawyers, and his fellow Republicans are lining up to spill the beans.

As much as Trump wants to act like a mob boss, he's just a mentally ill buffoon.

You do know that its a court case dont you ? The prosecution is collecting the evidence as we speak. Thiis thread is all about proving it. Surada doesnt have to prove anything to you. That isnt how the courts work.
So you can't prove jack. No surprise liar.

You do know that its a court case dont you ? The prosecution is collecting the evidence as we speak. Thiis thread is all about proving it. Surada doesnt have to prove anything to you. That isnt how the courts work.
How would you know how American courts work? You are a British citizen.

It seems to me one of Trump's many lies, at the time, was he was paying her off to avoid his wife finding out. I suppose if Ivanka was sending emails that she already knew, that would be what nonTrumpsters refer to as evidence he was doing it for his campaign.

It seems to me one of Trump's many lies, at the time, was he was paying her off to avoid his wife finding out. I suppose if Ivanka was sending emails that she already knew, that would be what nonTrumpsters refer to as evidence he was doing it for his campaign.
It would not concern them at all.

Forum List

Back