Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

It would be easy enough for you to disprove what his premise is, why don't you? hmmmm?
You made a claim without any source, but want a poster to provide his source?
Typical leftwing hack.

This is mine:
  1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8)
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2)
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0)
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6)
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7)
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5)
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1)
  19. Washington D.C. (17.0)
  20. Atlanta, GA (16.7)

What's yours? :smoke:

Okay Meister, assuming your stats are correct, what do you believe this proves?

'

You have to first state something intelligent and supported before any rebuttal is warranted. Your bleatings, so far, arenā€™t intelligent or supported.

Stop being an asshole and Iā€™ll start to care.

I donā€™t care what you find to be an issue.

You bore me. Please pester someone else.

You bore me. Please pester someone else.
You are a crashing bore. Please go jump in a lake of Fire-AIDS.

Since youā€™re a pathetic twat noob, I will stoop down to assist you in your ignorance. This Board comes with an ā€œignoreā€ feature. Iā€™m indifferent to it. Please feel free to put me on your ignore list.

I have a few self-obsessed vain morons like you on mine. And Iā€™m on the ignore list of some sissy-ass cowards who canā€™t take what they dish out.

But as long as I see you spouting off your bullshit, Iā€™ll reply when I choose. You have no say in that. šŸ˜Ž

You are a crashing bore. Please go jump in a lake of Fire-AIDS.

Since youā€™re a pathetic twat noob, I will stoop down to assist you in your ignorance. This Board comes with an ā€œignoreā€ feature. Iā€™m indifferent to it. Please feel free to put me on your ignore list.

I have a few self-obsessed vain morons like you on mine. And Iā€™m on the ignore list of some sissy-ass cowards who canā€™t take what they dish out.

But as long as I see you spouting off your bullshit, Iā€™ll reply when I choose. You have no say in that. šŸ˜Ž

Take a chill pill please, you appear to be coming unhinged. Now please pester someone else.

Take a chill pill please, you appear to be coming unhinged. Now please pester someone else.
Stop your whining little bitch person.

As I noted a little while ago, your application was already denied. Repeating it doesnā€™t change the outcome.

Any time of my choosing, I will respond to your ignorance and general bullshit. If you want to avoid my replies, donā€™t read them or put me on ignore.

Otherwise, you could consider posting something intelligent, honest, factually well sourced and logical. It does seem unlikely.

If I no longer respond to you, its not because you've won. Its because you've been deemed a fucking idiot and I simply don't have the time for leftist, childish, nonsense.

But you have for right wing, childish, nonsense.

Cute.
its almost like you KNEW you would end up in that category!!!

Stop your whining little bitch person.

As I noted a little while ago, your application was already denied. Repeating it doesnā€™t change the outcome.

Any time of my choosing, I will respond to your ignorance and general bullshit. If you want to avoid my replies, donā€™t read them or put me on ignore.

Otherwise, you could consider posting something intelligent, honest, factually well sourced and logical. It does seem unlikely.
Ignore is a good feature, but the comedic relief found in his, her, it's posts, is pure gold.

Connect the dots....

Well, if you can't come out and say what you appear to be implying, then you haven't actually made a point.

I do not pretend to read minds, any point you want to make, the onus is on you to make it.

Until then, your comment is dismissed. Feel free to inform this forum what, precisely, you are trying to say.

Well, if you can't come out and say what you appear to be implying, then you haven't actually made a point.

I do not pretend to read minds, any point you want to make, the onus is on you to make it.

Until then, your comment is dismissed. Feel free to inform this forum what, precisely, you are trying to say.
Spoken like a true democrat.

Let's see, high crime in cities and blue mayors.
Next time bring your crayons and I'll draw you a picture. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
GAjJn8s.jpg

Spoken like a true democrat.
Posturing is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.
Let's see, high crime in cities and blue mayors.
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.
Next time bring your crayons and I'll draw you a picture. :rolleyes-41:
Self-puffery is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.

Clearly, you are afraid to speak your mind. Courage speaks, cowards hint.

That suggests you are a coward.

Say it isn't so.

Posturing is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Self-puffery is the province of novices, and/or those with weak arguments.

Clearly, you are afraid to speak your mind. Courage speaks, cowards hint.

That suggests you are a coward.

Say it isn't so.
Do you deflect often? Sheesh, dude, you can't even admit to the obvious.

Not sure what you thought was a hint....it was more of a bitch slap that
you failed to recognize, not surprising by the way.

Yes, Blue city mayors, in large, have a higher crime rate than the red city mayors (that isn't, and hasn't been a hint)
I even showed you a list that had a linked source...not a hint.
You are weak, and don't have the stats to back your premise. So you call ME a coward? :laughing0301:
idiot

Do you deflect often? Sheesh, dude, you can't even admit to the obvious.

Not sure what you thought was a hint....it was more of a bitch slap that
you failed to recognize, not surprising by the way.

Yes, Blue city mayors, in large, have a higher crime rate than the red city mayors (that isn't, and hasn't been a hint)
I even showed you a list that had a linked source...not a hint.
Statistics are static things, They need interpretation which gives rise to an argument, a thesis,, and you have NOT stated your argument.

You are weak,
A vacuous accusation, lacks foundation.

and don't have the stats to back your premise.
I'm not refuting the stats. However, You are going to find out that there is more to this story than mere 'stats'. But you've made a faulty assumption about what you assume they mean, however, it's not clear to me what that is, since you haven't presented your argument. And, for some bizarre reason, you can't seem to do it. .

So you call ME a coward? :laughing0301:
idiot

Emojis do not augment an argument. It's soft version of posturing, depending on the emoji chosen, and yours is that.
Posturing is not an argument, and, as such, is the province of novices, and/or those with weak, or no argument.

You make assumptions. Assumptions are not always correct, but you'll never know, if you do not speak up.

You apparently lack the courage of your convictions.

Proof is your failure to speak your mind. Courage speaks, cowards hint.

Until you state your premise, which you have failed to do, there is nothing for me to counter. Statistics are static things, and without interpretation, there is no argument. A premise, and argument, can derived from those stats, and thus puts the matter in movement, flux, but you haven't written a word. You have only alluded to words not expressed. Either there are no words, or you just want me to think there are but you don't have them, or you are afraid to speak for fear I will defeat you.

I will engage you in debate, when you do finally speak your mind, but not a moment sooner.

Either you have no argument, or you are a coward.

ANd you haven't proven me wrong, yet. But you are welcome to.

But, of course, I gather, as you have demonstrated, you will stoop to sling mud. More evidence of incompetence.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but until you speak your mind, you won't.

You just keep deflecting, I see that's what you do. No evidence, just a bunch of muck
Run along, Phyllis. You can't admit the obvious, that your ilk produces higher crime
in the cities of blue states and the cities in red states.
The premise has been stated, over and over, sorry you're not woman enough to admit that.
Not sure what your point is with all that drivel you slap down, I guess it means something
to you. :dunno:

You just keep deflecting, I see that's what you do. No evidence, just a bunch of muck
Run along, Phyllis. You can't admit the obvious, that your ilk produces higher crime
in the cities of blue states and the cities in red states.
The premise has been stated, over and over, sorry you're not woman enough to admit that.
Not sure what your point is with all that drivel you slap down, I guess it means something
to you. :dunno:

Deflections can only occur after an argument is presented.
However...
You have not presented an argument. I never second guess anyone,
to do so is a fool's errand.

IF you can't present an argument, or a rebuttal, then please pester someone else.

Deflections can only occur after an argument is presented.
However...
You have not presented an argument. I never second guess anyone,
to do so is a fool's errand.

IF you can't present an argument, or a rebuttal, then please pester someone else.
I assume then, that we agree that democrat run cities have higher violent crime rates than do republican run cities at large.
Perhaps, I just misunderstood you all along.

Forum List

Back