Melania Trump’s Emails Now of Interest to Manhattan DA in Stormy Daniels Hush Money Case

How would you know how American courts work? You are a British citizen.

It seems to me one of Trump's many lies, at the time, was he was paying her off to avoid his wife finding out. I suppose if Ivanka was sending emails that she already knew, that would be what nonTrumpsters refer to as evidence he was doing it for his campaign.

It would not concern them at all.

I know loads. I used to watch Petrocelli and LA Law with Susan Van Dey.

Petrocelli was great.

Did he ever finish that house ?

No. I don't think so. But I will look it up.

It was never completed. There was a little pull down with that question so a lot of people must look it up.
A tv show is what these clowns base their "expertise" on. You can't make this level of stupid up.

Democrats reach a new low, once thought to be unobtainable even for them.

This is what they are. They seek to destroy anyone standing in ther way to single-party rule and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg will be expanding his probe into former President Donald Trump’s hush money case involving adult film star Stormy Daniels to include former first lady Melania Trump.

According to reports, Bragg’s office will seek communications involving the White House and the Trump organization, which will include emails exchanged between Melania Trump and Rhona Graff, a long-serving executive, OK! Magazine reported online.

Up to this point, only the former president has been involved in a number of legal actions, while his wife has maintained a relatively low profile. Now, there are concerns that her privacy may be compromised through leaks of personal emails, should Bragg’s office obtain them.

The Western Journal reported that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who once served as an advisor to Melania Trump, posted on social media about the various communication channels used by the former first lady during her tenure in the White House.

I don't know. It's pretty to beat their interest in her underwear.

got him now.gif

Democrats reach a new low, once thought to be unobtainable even for them.

This is what they are. They seek to destroy anyone standing in ther way to single-party rule and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg will be expanding his probe into former President Donald Trump’s hush money case involving adult film star Stormy Daniels to include former first lady Melania Trump.

According to reports, Bragg’s office will seek communications involving the White House and the Trump organization, which will include emails exchanged between Melania Trump and Rhona Graff, a long-serving executive, OK! Magazine reported online.

Up to this point, only the former president has been involved in a number of legal actions, while his wife has maintained a relatively low profile. Now, there are concerns that her privacy may be compromised through leaks of personal emails, should Bragg’s office obtain them.

The Western Journal reported that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who once served as an advisor to Melania Trump, posted on social media about the various communication channels used by the former first lady during her tenure in the White House.

Tree of Liberty ‘24 because nobody ever voted their way out of Fascism

Really?

Then so are you.

And your kids, if you have any.

You're trouble, mister.

What are you, AntiFa or something?

If you mean even half of what you say, you should be in jail. Removed from society.
Just another leftist pile of crap.

It seems like it was only yesterday that the nuts were going to lock up Hillary for using email. Now the shoe`s on the other proverbial foot, isn`t it? :)
Two impeachments, classified documents, Stormy Daniels Payments…… yep, the shoe is in the other foot; except, Trump was President. How did things work out for Hillary? Two runs for President.

It seems like it was only yesterday that the nuts were going to lock up Hillary for using email. Now the shoe`s on the other proverbial foot, isn`t it? :)
You clearly aren't capable of telling the truth.

Forum List

Back