Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg funded by anti-American extremist Soros

My, what a lofty perch you occupy. "man up' he says. Just listen to you!
It’s ok, Rumpy. I was there when I wrote it.
Any moron can sling mud, and you have slung a lot of it.
Lol. Yeah. You’re above that kind of thing. :auiqs.jpg:
As for 'discussion', I've got plenty of it on this forum, take a look around.
:itsok:
and when I do, then you cop out with TLDR.
Go for brevity and try to be concise.
The truth is, you're lazy and you have an overinflated opinion of yourself.
I’m uninterested in wading through piles of shit to find one piece of actual information. My opinion of me is fine. My opinion of you is way low. Justifiably. Ironically, every post of yours screams out your arrogance.
You actually think posturing/dehumanizing/patronizing, ad nauseum, makes you a good debater.
You’re in no position to advise me or anybody else what we think. You idiot.
No, it makes you small.
Let’s pretend I value your opinion. No? Lol. Of course not.
As for soros, I doubt Bragg is going to dignify the implication of that accusation, it's beneath him.
Deny he used a shit load of Soros money? He could deny it. But his denial would be a lie.
By that measure, it's a such a weak position i don't even see the point of discussing it.
So? Don’t then.
Soros, like many super rich folks who donate to both dems and repubs, are vulture capitalists, so what else is new? But to impugn someone's integrity to suggest they are beholden to one of their donors is a weak argument,
Says you, supported by — nothing.
unless you have something beyond the mere fact that is real evidence. Everytime I hear someone from the right mention Bragg, they don't just mention his name, they preface with 'radical liberal soros funded DA Bragg', this kind of pettiness is so common with Trump, and his followers and defenders.
Bragg basically campaigned on getting Trump. Don’t wet your panties. Your ignorance is already established.

Try writing complete English sentences.

Your comment was in rebuttal to my comment:

Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums.

Well, if you completed elementary school, where most elementary schools from the 4th grade onward, teach sentence diagramming.
I suggest you, provided you passed beyond the 4th grade, diagram the sentence.

Once you have completed that task, you may remove your foot from your mouth.

But, I'll save you the trouble.

Question: Is the sentence under discussion syntactically and grammatically correct?

Answer; Yes, the following sentence is grammatically and syntactically correct. It is a complex sentence with a dependent clause "Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact" and an independent clause "has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums". The subject of the sentence is "Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact" and the verb is "has been". The sentence expresses the idea that in most discussion and debate forums, it is customary to ask for evidence to support claims of fact.

Consider yourself a tad more proficient in English syntax than a moment ago, courtesy of yours truly.

Pardon the patronizing, but I believe this circumstance warrants it.

However, you avoided acknowledging, commenting on, or refuting, the point raised.

Last edited:

Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums.

Well, if you completed elementary school, where most elementary schools from the 4th grade onward, teach sentence diagramming.
I suggest you, if you, provided you passed beyond the 4th grade, diagram the sentence.

Question: Is the sentence under discussion syntactically and grammatically correct?

Answer; Yes, the following sentence is grammatically and syntactically correct. It is a complex sentence with a dependent clause "Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact" and an independent clause "has been the norm for most discussion and debate forums". The subject of the sentence is "Asking you for substantiation of a claim of fact" and the verb is "has been". The sentence expresses the idea that in most discussion and debate forums, it is customary to ask for evidence to support claims of fact.

Consider yourself a tad more proficient in English syntax than a moment ago.
Lol. Mr. Arrogance ^ spews again.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

I suggest you, provided you passed beyond the 4th grade, diagram the sentence.

Consider yourself a tad more proficient in English syntax than a moment ago, courtesy of yours truly.

Pardon the patronizing, but I believe this circumstance warrants it.

However, you avoided acknowledging, commenting on, or refuting, the point raised.
I know it’s understood. But for it to have been a complete question in a proper sentence, you would have been required to say who is doing the asking.

Pardon your ignorance. 👍

The great thing about this is that Trump is going to burn down the GOP no matter what happens.

Funny, that is all I've heard from you idiots since 2015. Eight years later, you are still predicting it.

The reality is that Trump is simply growing and evolving the GOP into a better party. MAGA now controls these states in congress! No wonder you are crying in your towel.

MAGA House.png

But as with everything else, you'll keep underestimating and poo-pooing it until it is too late! :21:

Funny, that is all I've heard from you idiots since 2015. Eight years later, you are still predicting it.

The reality is that Trump is simply growing and evolving the GOP into a better party. MAGA now controls these states in congress! No wonder you are crying in your towel.

View attachment 768902

But as with everything else, you'll keep underestimating and poo-pooing it until it is too late! :21:
Your much anticipated "red wave" never really happened and it was entirely because no issue may take precedence over Trump and his petty grudges. Don't you get tired of having to fight his battles and fund his lawyers?

Anyone who does not go balls to the wall to protect Trump even at the cost of their political careers gets destroyed. Don't you just relish the thought of going after the traitors who jumped off the Trump crazy train.

Interesting you post this in a thread about a man who's burning down his own career with a ludicrous, politically-motivated attack. He joins the ranks of hundreds of other politicians, media figures, and legal workers who have incinerated their careers and credibility because of their mindless hate.

Your much anticipated "red wave" never really happened

Actually it did, just not in the way you were expecting. Across this country, parental rights over schools and school boards is sweeping the nation right now like hellfire giving control back to parents, especially conservative parents over how their kids are educated.

That is one BIG fucking loss for you, dude.

You have been deflecting on this thread all along. I understand why you would, liberal mayors
have terrible violent crime records in their cities. Time for you to move on and get bitch slapped in your next
thread.
One simple fact remains: you haven't stated what your argument is and I do not 2nd guess people.

Therefore I can conclude that either you do not have an argument or you are afraid to state it.

Forum List

Back