If reparations are approved should blacks be forced to pay restitution? Would any politician have the courage to talk of such a Bill?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Since all non-blacks may be forced to carry the costs of reparations….and since blacks, 13% of the total population commits more than 50% of crime against society shouldn’t all blacks be charged restitution to be disbursed among the general public?

If California ever did this they would lose another 2 or 3 million tax payers... so good luck with that California....

Since all non-blacks may be forced to carry the costs of reparations….and since blacks, 13% of the total population commits more than 50% of crime against society shouldn’t all blacks be charged restitution to be disbursed among the general public?
Why do you feel you have to disguise your hatred for black people behind a ridiculous hypothetical like a frightened cuck?

Why do you feel you have to disguise your hatred for black people behind a ridiculous hypothetical like a frightened cuck?
Hypothetical? You want unassociated people to provide you with free shit…right?
Shouldn’t you have to pay for the havoc you wreak on todays public?

I wonder how much interest has accumulated in the amount placed on the damage of the '68 riots?

At the time the estimate was 65 million.....55 years worth.

Oh and the blacks owe a cool 1 billion for the '92 LA riots.....Plus 31 years interest.

I mean rampant crime for decades is pretty freaking bad. It is an evil that we have endured and continue to endure. It seems to be getting worse every day too.

Reparations on a national level would trigger vast and overwhelming civil unrest... but Democrats are such vote-whores that they're bound to try it regardless.

The idea of reparations is insulting, it really is. I mean how is it going to work. Will you have to provide genealogical evidence to get you check? And then, what about white people with genes from slaves? Do they get paid?

But the really bad part. The Southern plantation owners made tons of money off the backs of the slaves. So did the shipping companies, the trading companies, and even the insurance companies in New York City, they all rode on the backs of the slaves all the way to the bank. Read editorials from newspapers in the North prior to the Civil War. Slavery was fine, as long as the money kept flowing North.

So now here we are, more than a hundred years later and now the descendants of those slaves are more than willing to jump on those slave's long dead backs and crack the whip some more. The slaves created all that wealth, we want our share too.

And if they get those reparations, then put those statues back up, return the names to all those buildings, those streets. and fly the Stars and Bars in your front damn yard. Because that slavery got your ass some money too. You ain't no better than those plantation owners, and actually a step below the slavemasters who cracked the whip, they were just working a job and sure as hell weren't "extorting" the slaves like those that are screaming for reparations are attempting.

Don't be disguised it all myself. He pretty much stated it.

But I'd wager he doesn't hate blacks. I imagine he is more like me, as individuals there are a lot of fine blacks, I work with several that I don't even consider "black" and are just people to me. But blacks as a whole? Well I wish when they were freed they were all shipped back to Africa.

There is a reason why there has never been a black first world country, there is a reason why such a large portion of American crime and violence is thanks to blacks, there is a reason why blacks throughout history of the world have contributed the least to our advancement as a species, there is a reason why almost all blacks in the past couple hundreds that made a big achievement have done so primarily in white nations, there is a reason when other nations were building ships and setting up trade routes blacks were sitting in the dirt enslaving their own people to sell to others, there is a reason why schools have to downgrade education of non blacks so the blacks can be equal and so on. They are on the whole a lesser people, that's not racism that's a bonifide observable fact.

They are on the whole a lesser people, that's not racism that's a bonifide observable fact.

Some of the points you made are true, but I have to take issue with this one. Blacks are not lesser people. They were created by the same creator as all other races and with the same potential. They have strengths and weaknesses just like all other races as well.

Most of them bought the lie that democrats are for black people, and until they realize that the democrats are what holds them back, they will continue to struggle to reach their potential as a whole.

Forum List

Back