Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

The purpose of this is to intimidate those of us who won't go along with the leftist takeover of our nation.
So was Babbitt's murder.
“Murder” is a joke. You come bust out my window and start crawling in & see what happens.
I’m overdue for a lil target practice! :)
So you would commit murder?
No, I would commit a justifiable homicide.
Boy you are stupid.

Testifying isn't the same as being brought before the grand jury for indictment. You do have the right to an attorney to represent you got indictment hearings, which is what this would be.

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
And when Donnie gets called to testify, he can’t bring an attorney..
Excellent - The man is a Lie Machine :D
The accused doen't testify before the grand jury, moron
Your a complete know-nothing and should be embarrassed.
They can ask him to testify, but he doesn't have to, moron. It's purel voluntary if he is the target of the investigation.

Sorry to spoil all your sordid fantasies.
No, refusing to comply with a grand jury subpoena is a felony.

Last edited:
Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.
Grand Juries can indict a ham sandwich. LOL
The first charge will be the fact that trump kept two books. One was for paying taxes and the other was for getting loans on his properties. That is the civil part of the case. But there is a criminal side. That will be the zinger....

Keeping two sets of books is not uncommon.

You have to meet certain regulatory requirements in one set. That is spelled out.

The other set is likely more germane to the actual business.
So you're saying that purposely under-valuing property for tax treatment and purposely over-valuing the same property for insurance underwriting is legal?

Is that what you're saying?

I don't know about that at all. I do know that tax basis and tax assessments are different calculations than what are used for determining the value of property for appraisal for insurance or collateral purposes.

But it should be interesting hearing the case this doofus Vance presents in court. Vance may be DA in New York County, but he doesn't have the legal brains to try a chicken thief here in Mercer County.

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

1622038967214.png

Wow, who told you that? Has that ever happened? They can also indict Trump and his family and his cronies.
Why persecute just one? Communists can multi-task.

Aren't the fantasies of these baboons utterly amazing?
I’m getting bored with batting you around Angry Lil Man ;)

Wow, who told you that? Has that ever happened? They can also indict Trump and his family and his cronies.
Why persecute just one? Communists can multi-task.

Aren't the fantasies of these baboons utterly amazing?
I’m getting bored with batting you around Angry Lil Man ;)
Then stop, asshole.

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
They can ask him to testify, but he doesn't have to, moron. It's purel voluntary if he is the target of the investigation.

Not if you're the accused, and don't tell me there is no accused.

Trump took the chances and turned NYC from a depressing slum under years of democrat graft and corruption into a tourist destination. He met a payroll and maybe greased a few palms on both sides of the isle but he built a flagship building. They should be holding parades in his honor.
They are...in Moscow...on May 9th every year. It is called Victory Day. trump wanted to do it here and the Generals told him he was an idiot.

The purpose of this is to intimidate those of us who won't go along with the leftist takeover of our nation.
So was Babbitt's murder.
“Murder” is a joke. You come bust out my window and start crawling in & see what happens.
Boy you are stupid.
Babbit was murdered.. It was about the same as the police shooting someone for ship lifting.

Trump took the chances and turned NYC from a depressing slum under years of democrat graft and corruption into a tourist destination. He met a payroll and maybe greased a few palms on both sides of the isle but he built a flagship building. They should be holding parades in his honor.
They are...in Moscow...on May 9th every year. It is called Victory Day. trump wanted to do it here and the Generals told him he was an idiot.
Bullshit.

I’m getting bored with batting you around Angry Lil Man
I'm sure you don't like it when you can't win the debate.
What debate? Vance has convened a Grand Jury in decide it trump or his organization should be Indicted. As many as 23 people will hear the evidence and decide his fate. There is NO debate.

And The Don is losing his mind, cause he knows he is a criminal.

So was Babbitt's murder.
Boy you are stupid.
Babbit was murdered.. It was about the same as the police shooting someone for ship lifting.
She’s crawling through a busted out window at the seat of the US government in an attempt to stop a constitutionally mandated process and that’s the same as shoplifting? :laughing0301:

57eec510e1c11.image.jpg

Cy Vance wouldnt bother if there was nothing.

Not if you're the accused, and don't tell me there is no accused.
No, grand juries are for determining if someone SHOULD be “accused”.
You have much to learn lil feller. :rolleyes-41:

She’s crawling through a busted out window at the seat of the US government in an attempt to stop a constitutionally mandated process and that’s the same as shoplifting? :laughing0301:

Cool ... We can shoot shoplifters now, and Congress can investigate the Family Dollar getting looted ... :auiqs.jpg:

A special one that will help the DA invent a crime?:auiqs.jpg:
Everyone with half a brain knows what the crimes are. You should pay more attention and stop making excuses!!

Then it should be easy for you to list, oh, let's say six of them.

Go ahead...

Forum List

Back