Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

Joe Biden should be concerned.

If Trump deal with any real legal issues, the right will go full throttle at him on several fronts.

They should anyway.

So the people predicting Trump will go to prison are the same ones who predicted he would lose in 2016.

And that he would be removed from office through the lying

If Trump deal with any real legal issues, the right will go full throttle at him on several fronts.

They should anyway.

So, Biden should be concerned because Trump is a crook? That's funny...

I doubt Biden could be concerned about anything other than Kamal Harris finding a way to send him to hell.

They should anyway.

tRUMP hasn't done anything while Biden and his family have all been taking bribes with the big guy, JOE himself, taking 10%............taking bribes should land a corrupt political family in prison or in front of a firing squad yes?

They should anyway.

tRUMP hasn't done anything while Biden and his family have all been taking bribes with the big guy, JOE himself, taking 10%............taking bribes should land a corruptpolitical family in prison or in front of a firing squad yes?

I'd volunteer to pull the trigger ! :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

They should anyway.

tRUMP hasn't done anything while Biden and his family have all been taking bribes with the big guy, JOE himself, taking 10%............taking bribes should land a corrupt political family in prison or in front of a firing squad yes?

Conspiracy Theory Addiction - Addiction Center

They should anyway.

Conspiracy Theory Addiction - Addiction Center

How'd it work out for you ?

So the people predicting Trump will go to prison are the same ones who predicted he would lose in 2016.

It may or may not include Trump - but I expect that some of his mafia family may end up in prison.

I don't think there is a chance of a snowball in you know where that the Trump Family is going to prison.

But , personally, I think it would be interesting to see Cyrus Vance put forth his case in a public trial. IMHO, this doofus doesn't have the legal brains to try a chicken thief here in Mercer County, and it would be interesting as hell to see his silliness.

I wonder who the first witness is?
Just think about this the MILLIONS $$$$$$$ that Chinese Communist supporter Zuckerberg poured into each swing states election government bodies...........

and you want to talk about crazy----you thinking that the republicans and democrats aren't both part of the swamp seeking to enrich themselves generally speaking is completely crazy...

Has Trump realized yet that the worst decision he has ever made was running for president - and winning?
Funny you should mention that, poster Lakhota. I had read....and I ain't gonna go try to look it up this morning, as a got a very full dance-card today......anyway, I had read way back in 2015 or 2016 a small snippet in some newspaper that fellow developers in New York were more than surprised (and some quite pleased) that developer Trump would open himself up to such scrutiny, as they knew that the trade they all practiced had some rather questionable tradecraft that could land a guy in big trouble.
So there is that.
-----------------------------------------------------
"If Trump deal with any real legal issues,"
Ummmm? I don't get the Mad Chemist's reference.
It appears that he is saying that if Don Trump is criminally liable for something then the authorities must not, should not, take any action, lest "the right" (whoever and whatever that is) will go "full throttle" (whatever that is).

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, MC, just exactly what are you implying?

We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization.
Do not be surprised if trump himself is not indicted. There is a bigger picture to consider here.
I am afraid that the Big Lie is not only an attack on our country...it is an attack on the Rule of Law. trump wants to replace legal principles and established practices with.....his word. And his cult is just fine with that. That is scary!

We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization.
Do not be surprised if trump himself is not indicted. There is a bigger picture to consider here.
I am afraid that the Big Lie is not only an attack on our country...it is an attack on the Rule of Law. trump wants to replace legal principles and established practices with.....his word. And his cult is just fine with that. That is scary!
It is. So what results is a bunch of people who know better going along with the act (Republicans), as they think it is the only way to retain power.

It is. So what results is a bunch of people who know better going along with the act (Republicans), as they think it is the only way to retain power.
The GQP knows that the only way they can return to power is to rig the electoral process....to suppress votes....to take the electoral process out of the hands of voters and into the hands of a select few in state legislators. They want an Autocracy...not a Democracy.

The GQP knows that the only way they can return to power is to rig the electoral process....to suppress votes....to take the electoral process out of the hands of voters and into the hands of a select few in state legislators.
Well, kind of. They could also try to appeal to more voters.

Forum List

Back