Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...
And when Donnie gets called to testify, he can’t bring an attorney..
Excellent - The man is a Lie Machine :D
The accused doen't testify before the grand jury, moron
Your a complete know-nothing and should be embarrassed.

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.
The Trump crime organization.

It won't be easy to indict or convict the sleazy Trump mafia, but if anyone is equipped to do it - I believe that Sy Vance and his world-class legal team can get the job done.

MSNBC is reporting that this "special" grand jury will be meeting three time a week for six months. Wow...

He will fight that all the way to the Supreme Court.

He will do anything he can to not testify. Especially without a lawyer with him.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.
The accused doesn't testify, dumbass. Anyone with a brain would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court. However, there will never be a trial. The NY DA has nothing.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you can't even get the basic details correct?

Just reported on MSNBC.

WAHOOOOOOOO! I bet Trump and his kids are shittin' kittens.

D.A. Vance has had all of Trump's tax records since February. That's A LOT of reading too do, thousands of docs from the last ten years. They found some real shit. Poor Donald, Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka are going to look like real shit in their orange jumpsuits.
What did they find that the IRS missed?

This grand jury only needs a "majority" to indict.
But they will be very careful if the indictment is for an ex president..... I don't think it will be as easy as you may think.... Also, it could just be against the business, or against one of his kids??? He could also work a plea deal if there are bigger fish like a banking institution or banking heads, that facilitated his fraud, and maybe the fraud of others doing the same....?

Trump, is Teflon Don.... I'm not certain any of that will change....

trump didn't incorporate.

That means the he and the business is one and the same.

So the government can't charge the business. It's not a legal separate entity from trump.

That means that trump is 100% liable for all crimes that were committed at his business.

But they will be very careful if the indictment is for an ex president..... I don't think it will be as easy as you may think.... Also, it could just be against the business, or against one of his kids??? He could also work a plea deal if there are bigger fish like a banking institution or banking heads, that facilitated his fraud, and maybe the fraud of others doing the same....?

trump didn't incorporate.

That means the he and the business is one and the same.

So the government can't charge the business. It's not a legal separate entity from trump.

That means that trump is 100% liable for all crimes that were committed at his business.

I'm not clear on all that. I've read that the Trump Organization is not incorporated - but some of its holdings are. Looks like one big jigsaw puzzle to me.

No U.S. president has done more to destroy American democracy than Trump. I'm sure that presidential historians will spell that out in great detail.
What a load. It's difficult to believe that turds like you are stupid enough to believe such obvious horseshit.

He will fight that all the way to the Supreme Court.

He will do anything he can to not testify. Especially without a lawyer with him.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.
The accused doesn't testify, dumbass. Anyone with a brain would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court. However, there will never be a trial. The NY DA has nothing.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you can't even get the basic details correct?
A federal grand jury will subpoena the Dotard when they are damn good n ready.
Not much he can do about it either.
Additionally he is not “accused” of anything until they make a recommendation to indict.
Going through life drunk and stupid is never a good look son ...
But you do you! :rolleyes-41:

Federal grand jury subpoenas are almost never quashed on grounds that they call for irrelevant information or go beyond the grand jury's authority.

Last edited:
Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.
The Trump crime organization.
You're delusional.

When the Teflon is super heated it releases a gas which is toxic. Dumb Donnie will melt under the indictments and he too will be toxic. His family needs to lawyer up, he'll toss everyone under the bus.

Forum List

Back