Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump said so. Must believe Trump. He doesn’t lie. Old Honest Don.
I don't need Trump to tell me the election was stolen... we had never held a national election with covid rules and we couldn't get one court the hear the evidence they were all afraid.....
If it wasn't stolen they could have proved it to us but they refused.... and went straight to name calling...

If you want to get a negative COVID test, it’s extremely easy to do so.

The fact he hid the positive test and took another one is cheating.
as a sitting president trump did not have to release either test result

Which is why we cant force biden to reveal the drugs he is shooting up with

Unless biden wants to tell us

Which we know he doesent

I don't need Trump to tell me the election was stolen... we had never held a national election with covid rules and we couldn't get one court the hear the evidence they were all afraid.....
If it wasn't stolen they could have proved it to us but they refused.... and went straight to name calling...
You can’t prove anything to someone who is delusional.

Its impossible.

Yup! Give Biden the Pee test and the hair test and the blood test. Trump doesn't need drugs to be fantastic. But to make it fair, test them both or you will never hear the Democrats endless whining if you don't :)

Given how Biden at certain times (SOTU) seems to have been hopped up on who knows what, shouldn't the American people know they are clean during a debate?

The left here always claim Trump is on drugs, so they should be a unanimous YES vote.
Show us the law that demands it

Given how Biden at certain times (SOTU) seems to have been hopped up on who knows what, shouldn't the American people know they are clean during a debate?

The left here always claim Trump is on drugs, so they should be a unanimous YES vote.
I don't think the candidates would agree to that. Trump would before Biden would. BUT. . .they should have bipartisan judges check both candidates for listening devices that should be banned. I can't imagine Trump would be wearing one. I can't imagine that Biden would otherwise not be wearing one. No teleprompters. No notes. Opening and closing statements should be either memorized or extemporaneous.

And the moderators should be allowed no personal questions. No questions re Trump's legal problems or other personal issues. No questions re Biden's document, bank records, Hunter problems, Ashley diary problems etc. The debate should be focused strictly on policies each have supported and implemented and that they intend to support in a second term.

It may be everybody will back out on the debates except Trump. :)

Forum List

Back