Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.

Just reported on MSNBC.

WAHOOOOOOOO! I bet Trump and his kids are shittin' kittens.

D.A. Vance has had all of Trump's tax records since February. That's A LOT of reading too do, thousands of docs from the last ten years. They found some real shit. Poor Donald, Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka are going to look like real shit in their orange jumpsuits.

Just reported on MSNBC.

WAHOOOOOOOO! I bet Trump and his kids are shittin' kittens.

D.A. Vance has had all of Trump's tax records since February. That's A LOT of reading too do, thousands of docs from the last ten years. They found some real shit. Poor Donald, Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka are going to look like real shit in their orange jumpsuits.
Whenever I listened to Don Jr. or Eric shoot their mouths off at a loud decibel level with their arrogant and dismissive attitudes, I just knew that they were the kind of people who didn't think the rules applied to them, because, as I'm sure their father told them on numerous occasions, only suckers follow the rules.

Last edited:
Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

I hope they throw dumb Don in Supermax because then, just maybe, they’ll then realize W and O should be there too. Biden probably.

I hope they throw dumb Don in Supermax because then, just maybe, they’ll then realize W and O should be there too. Biden probably.
It should be a good show right up to the point where he’s starts bitching about the how the Democrats rigged the Grand Jury and 10,000 of his faithful asshats burn down Manhattan.

Forum List

Back