Alice Stewart, 58, Died Suddenly

Without proof you’ll blame her death on vaccines but when 5 conservative anti vax radio hosts who spread misinformation died of Covid, that didn’t move you?
That's different. Partisans, start jerkin'!

Is that why they don't report it because everyone is dead?
Well, they're not all dead yet. But they will be. Eventually, these vaccines will kill us all! Even if you didn't get vaxxed, you can still get second hand sudden death! It's all part of Bill Gates' diabolical plot. I read all about it on gateway.

Well, they're not all dead yet. But they will be. Eventually, these vaccines will kill us all! Even if you didn't get vaxxed, you can still get second hand sudden death! It's all part of Bill Gates' diabolical plot. I read all about it on gateway.

Stop reading Daily KOS and the Bee.

Fact is Myocarditis is MASSIVELY HIGHER NOW. But you just be your usual troll self
Fact is, no one here gives a single fuck. This isn't about health, or disease, or anything real. It's just another pissing match for partisans. You dumb motherfuckers decide what you "believe" based on how it impacts your party at the time.

Fact is, no one here gives a single fuck. This isn't about health, or disease, it anything real. It's just another pissing match for partisans. You dumb motherfuckers decide what you "believe" based on how it impacts your party at the time.
Im here to make fun of Branch Cividians like you.

You Stupid fucks helped shut down the country. Forced people to take the jab or get fired, then Claim we need to listen to your dumb asses.

People like you fucked this Nation

BTW. You arent in the middle. You are a leftist pretending to not be.

MAGA BITCH

That needs to be played all over nation election time. Want more of that BS. Vote Biden

The mask was outerwear
The COVID vaccine was internal
just if you really really really... had to choose one or the other

They will double talk and say the mask is so ineffective it won't allow you to get any oxygen. That's what they say... but if the mask is soooo good it blocks out oxygen then it would also block out viruses, bacteria, etc...

I'm a skeptic on the vaccines. I took the first one then because we chose to social distance big time never had another one. Social distanci g never hurt anyone and the damage from thelockdowns is way overhyped.

I'm a skeptic on the vaccines. I took the first one then because we chose to social distance big time never had another one. Social distanci g never hurt anyone and the damage from thelockdowns is way overhyped.
BS. We should have never locked down. The Economic cost and inflation was a MASSIVE CLUSTER FUCK

She suffered a "medical emergency"

.... the covid vaccine causes strangulation of the heart muscles (cardiac), the lungs (pulmonary) brain blood vessels/bleeding (TBI), etc...

those rubbery things formed by the spike proteins float around in the body and start wrapping around organs strangling people.

Forum List

Back