man up for murder for shooting a black man in family dollar

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Dang the dude was shoplifting then starting beating the lady employees. So other customer shot the thug in self defense. Dang man this why I never shop in this place.

here is another one. still going on this black kid and his friends with guns shooting up parking lot at family dollar. family dollar calls the cops. and the punk kids runs then points his gun at cop and gets shot and killed.

never shop at this place. way to ghetto for me.

Dang the dude was shoplifting then starting beating the lady employees. So other customer shot the thug in self defense. Dang man this why I never shop in this place.

here is another one. still going on this black kid and his friends with guns shooting up parking lot at family dollar. family dollar calls the cops. and the punk kids runs then points his gun at cop and gets shot and killed.

never shop at this place. way to ghetto for me.

First one sounds like a bad shoot. If the armed guy had intervened by yelling at the thug and making it known he was armed, he would have had the right to shoot the suspect if he tried to attack him and he felt his life was in danger. Not sure if the Texas CC law allows it like we do here, but some pepper spray would have come in handy.

Black on black and black on white violence and illegal alien violence on white and black is rampant in the U.S. but apparently Soros's Media Matters spends it's tax exempt time finding rare examples of white on black crime for some kind of political advantage for democrats.

Black on black and black on white violence and illegal alien violence on white and black is rampant in the U.S. but apparently Soros's Media Matters spends it's tax exempt time finding rare examples of white on black crime for some kind of political advantage for democrats.
what white on black crime barely ever happens. but black on white crime happens the time.

when did a white get violent? all blacks.

nothing new on this. blacks should stop doing crime if they dont want to get shot in self defense.

"Police say surveillance video shows the man running toward the door before Jackson fired the gun."

A private citizen cannot legally shoot somebody who is running away. Skin color should have nothing to do with it. It's one thing to defend yourself or others from an attack, but it's another if the person(s) are not attacking.

No

Just no

I was in a large bar brawl quite a few years ago and some girls sprayed that shit. Only made a chaotic situation even worse and some more violent.

Only the good stuff, the OC spray made for police use. Those little key ring canisters they sell at Walmart and the hardware stores go all over the place. The trick is to un-ass the place after you use it. You don't want to have to end up having to shoot someone.

Only the good stuff, the OC spray made for police use. Those little key ring canisters they sell at Walmart and the hardware stores go all over the place. The trick is to un-ass the place after you use it. You don't want to have to end up having to shoot someone.
They had to treat nearly everyone in the bar after them twits did that.

Forum List

Back