man up for murder for shooting a black man in family dollar

Dang the dude was shoplifting then starting beating the lady employees. So other customer shot the thug in self defense. Dang man this why I never shop in this place.

here is another one. still going on this black kid and his friends with guns shooting up parking lot at family dollar. family dollar calls the cops. and the punk kids runs then points his gun at cop and gets shot and killed.

never shop at this place. way to ghetto for me.

A lot of y'all on here call me a "bleeding heart liberal" and a "loony leftist", but here's my take on this....................

The first link talks about a man who saw a crime being committed and wanted to stop it. I applaud the man for doing so. The shoplifter shouldn't have been beating on the clerks, but instead should have just ran out of the store. The guy with the CCL saw what was going on, told them to move, and apparently the shoplifter decided to move towards the door. Would I have shot him? Maybe.............probably would have as the guy with the CCL probably was amped up and figured he had to keep action going until the situation was resolved. Should he be found guilty of murder? No. Maybe a lesser count of manslaughter at the most, but certainly not murder, as he was trying to help the clerks.

Second link. The kid pointed a gun at police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyone with 2 synapses to rub together should know you never point a gun at police, ESPECIALLY when they have them out and pointing in your direction. The kid pointed a gun at police, they took appropriate action according to their training.

Forum List

Back